13

TATTOO

 

“Alright class, there’s a sudden meeting for the teachers now. This two hours lessons will be empty. All of you are not allowed to leave the class. Now, behave.” Mr. Kim announced to the class and the whole class cheered in unison and started to play on their own while some of them just decided to sleep. Including you.

Thump. Thump. Thump. You groaned in frustration as your chair was being kicked again. You turned your head to the back abruptly and shot a glare to the blonde guy who’s smirking like a fool.

“Seriously, what the hell is your problem? Should I tie down your leg, huh?” You snapped at him. Kyung whistled in flirty tone at the sight of you.

“Feisty. My style. I just wanted to talk to you, that’s all. Am I not allowed?” Zico offered his hand once again at you. You just stared at his hand.

You didn’t reply anything; you just lowered down your head again on the table and trying to sleep. Suddenly you felt an arm hovering around your waist and dragged your body to get closer. You glanced up and you saw L smiled at you but you could notice worried on his face.

“I know you couldn’t sleep well these past few days, so allow me.” L pulled your body so your body was practically snuggling to his body right now. You were softened at his words.

“Are you two a couple or something?” Zico suddenly asked out loud.

“Yes.” “No.”

You and L answered at the same time. You shook your head. “No, we’re not.” L went silent at your answer while Zico raised his eyebrow in confusion.

“Glad to hear that.” Zico mumbled. You just ignored Zico and soon you felt sleepy with your head leaning on L’s shoulder.

“Please don’t ignore me. I’m going crazy, you know.” You heard L whispered softly to your ear but soon you fell asleep before you could said anything.

 

Finally, school’s over. After you ‘borrowed’ L’s shoulder for you to sleep on, you didn’t say a word to him. You ignored him again. You were walking down the street when suddenly you felt someone yanked your wrist. Someone yanked your wrist and turned your body and you saw Zico had a grip on your wrist with no emotions shown on his face.

“What do you want?” You asked him impatiently.

“Let’s eat.” Zico stated shortly. You raised your eyebrow.

“Huh? What? No thanks, not hungry.” You replied coldly as you began to feel annoyed. But your stomach didn’t cooperate well with your mouth as it started to growled begging for food. You’re blushing madly.

Zico laughed and pinched your cheek. “Cute. Come on, let’s eat. My treat.” He said and dragged you to the nearest restaurant. It was a restaurant that served curry rice. The waitress motioned you two to have a seat around the corner and offered you the menu.

You glanced at the menu and you realized that you’re hungry. No, you’re starving.

“Come on, choose anything you want.” Zico broke the silence. You just nodded reluctantly. Then you chose ebi fry curry rice while Zico chose chicken cutlet curry rice.

“What makes you have the urge to treat me a meal, huh?” You asked him in suspicion.

“Chill, girl. Just think of it as my gift on our first encounter. I’ve told you before right, I just wanted to talk to you and I’m interested in you.” Zico muttered.

“Alright, thanks for that. But seriously, interested in me? Pfft. You’ve got to be kidding me.” You scoffed at him as you scratched the back of your head.

“What? Nothing’s wrong with that! Beside it’s not just me who got interested in you, your seatmate sure interested in you!” Zico snapped which made you freeze remembering L’s confession at that day.

Zico nudged your hand slowly trying to make you snapped out of your daze. “Huh? Huh? Oh sorry. Yeah, whatever.” You mumbled. And the waitress came with two plates on the tray and served it to you and Zico.

“It’s delicious! Go eat, I know you’re starving and your belly is begging you to shoved some food down your throat.” Zico smirked. You just glared at him and started to eat.

“So why did you move to my school in the middle of the semester? Got kicked out from your old school?” You asked him.

“Oh, so now you’re curious about me, huh?” Zico teased you. Before you could said anything, Zico quickly cut you off.

“Apparently, it’s more like we quit by ourselves. Well, before the school made the decision to kick us out, since we sort of had a fight with another gang at our school couple days ago.” Zico explained. You coughed as you heard his explanation.

“Another gang? Fight? Are you some kind of gang?”

“Don’t you know? Me and my other 6 friends are in a gang called Block B, the infamous Block B in this region!” Zico smirked and sure he’s very proud of it.

“Like, seriously?” You asked for another convincement from him.

He nodded. “You should be proud for having the Zico, the very own leader of Block B to treat you to a meal.” He smirked again.

“Uh, yeah right, I’m so proud and so happy.” You told him and you clearly emphasized the sarcasm on it. Zico just laughed at it.

“So, I heard rumors about you around the school. Is it true?” Zico asked you as he shoved down his rice on his mouth and munched it happily.

“Which one?”

“You know, that you’re in the gang, you murdered people, you got tons of tattoos, you’re cold, you’re rude, and stuff.” You grew stiff once you heard ‘you murdered people’ but quickly you snapped out of it and grew casual like before.

“First, I’m not in the gang but I knew how to fight. Barely joined a gang before, and not planning to join any kind of gang though. And they exaggerated it, me having tons of tattoos, it’s not that many anyway. And for cold and rude, you can tell it by yourself soon.” You explained and you wiped off the sauce from your mouth.

“Well, I think you’re not rude and cold, you’re just lack of love, you need more touch of love. And heck for sure, I can guaranteed you, I can give you that.” He smiled warmly for the first time at you. You couldn’t tell whether he was just teasing you or being serious but somehow you can feel his sincerity.

You just smiled back at him and continued eating your food. It’s nice to have another person actually caring for you and made the effort to be your friend and even with that cheesy corny statement, you couldn’t help but to have a butterfly flying around your stomach.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Apparently, I'm having a writer's block. Ugh, I hate it. But trying my best to get a grip on myself and get rid of this writer's block soon :-)
I'm really sorry if it's boring for you, but yeah trying to settle my mind and settle how should I let out the twist and yeah stuffs ;-)

@screamingaegyo: yeah he's kinda cocky LOL and yeah considering your idea ;) :* thanksssss :*

@dkhanani27: here you go :-) thanks for commenting and keep commenting :* :D

@dindaAS: yeah finally the long awaited Zico is finally appeared! Hehe thanks for commenting and keep commenting :*

@_DNA_Fact_pACT: LOL yeah i feel bad for making 'you' ignored L D: thanks for commenting and keep commenting :*

@bigbangvip: hihi thank you! Thanks for commenting and keep commenting :*

THANKS FOR READING
READ. LOVE. COMMENT. SUBSCRIBE. SPREAD IT TO YOUR FRIENDS
NO SILENT READERS, PLEASE
ME LOVE YOU GUYS :*
SERIOUSLY, COMMENT PLEASE GUYS TO MAKE ME INSPIRED :*

 

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2012 !