24

TATTOO

 

You stepped inside the hair salon, there were not many people at that time. You only saw a young lady who was having her nails done and the other male who’s having a trim on his hair as well. You proceed to the counter and told the front lady that you and Zico needed a trim.

Once you and Zico finished having your hair trimmed and your hair looked a bit shorter but much better because the hairdresser cut your hair in style and Zico’s hair looked more neat and good on him.

“Shall we grab something to eat?” Zico asked you and you nodded happily. Both of you chose to eat at a food stall near the hair salon.

Suddenly, there was a loud commotion. You glanced up and your eyes widened in surprise as you saw those loan sharks came and they spotted you.

“Well, well. Look who’s here. Oh, along with Zico as well. Couple, huh?” One of the loan sharks stated. You scoffed at him.

“What do you want?” You snapped at them.

“Easy, we’re not chasing you this time. You better be grateful, girl.” Another guy answered you with a smirk on his face.

“Then what are you doing here?” You growled at them. They just scoffed at you.

“Zico, boss is expecting you to be home by now. He need to talk to you.” The other man said and with that they left the food stall leaving you and Zico.

“Your father?” You asked him. And he just nodded. You could tell when the loan sharks mentioned ‘boss’, Zico’s face expression changed immediately.

“Let’s go home. I’ll drop you at your home.” Zico said blankly. You just nodded at his sudden changed mood but you followed him eventually.

 

Zico turned the door knob slowly and he entered his father’s office slowly and trying to maintain his temper.

“Heard you need to talk to me. What now?” Zico asked lazily.

“Oh come on, is that how you greet your father?” His father asked and Zico just scoffed at him and ignored it.

Then his father threw a file on his desk. Zico hesitantly grabbed the file and opened it and his eyes widened at the sight of it. It contained all of your data including your photos, photos of you and Zico, with L, and many other.

“Yah! I’ve told you to leave her alone! What are you trying to do here!” Zico raised his voice and slammed the file on the desk abruptly.

“Easy. I’ll leave her alone. I’ll even clear all of her friend’s debt. But instead, you joined me. You know I’ve been wanting you to joined me since long time ago.” Zico’s father said softly as he intertwined his finger together and rested his chin above it.

Zico scoffed at him. “Not in a million years.”

“Easy then, I’ll keep haunting her and even chased her more than before. I believe you wouldn’t want that happened to her, right?” Zico’s father smirked. “I’ll let you think first. Consider my offer.” With that Zico’s father left him alone in that room.

Zico grew furious and he slammed his fist on the table really hard and it bruised his knuckle right away but he can’t feel the pain as the anger overtook him.

 

Zico made his way toward his motorbike and he rode it toward your house. Once he reached his house, he didn’t exactly stop right in front of your house. He stopped few meters away from your house but he still able to see your house clearly.

Then he saw you got out from your house. He was surprised seeing you got out from your house all of a sudden and he didn’t have the time to hide himself as you made your way toward him and you narrowed your eyes to get a better vision of him.

“Jiho oppa?” You called him carefully.

He rubbed the back of his neck shyly and gave you a small smile. “Hey.”

“What are you doing in front of my house? Don’t tell me you’re stalking me!” You playfully joked with him and he shot you a glare and you just chuckled at it.

“What about you? Where are you going this late? It’s dangerous, you know!” He eyed you suspiciously.

“I was about to buy some ramyun at the mart and probably going to grab a mini kimbab as well since I’m too lazy to cook right now.” You grinned sheepishly. “Come on, accompany me to the mart, I’ll treat you kimbab.” You smiled happily at him. With that Zico put his motorbike in your front yard and walked beside you toward the mart.

 

You purchased the kimbab and two bottles of mineral water and bid goodbye to the cashier as Zico waited for you outside the mart.

“Come on, let’s go to the playground and eat the kimbab.” You waved the plastic bag in front of his face.

You and Zico sat on the bench and you started to unpack the kimbab and offered one to Zico.

“Eat.” You told him as you handed him the kimbab. He took the kimbab off your hand and ate it.

“You’re the first girl who ever treated me a meal.” Zico softly said to you.

“Really?” You giggled. Both of you continued to eat the kimbab until both of you ate all of them.

“You know, I feel really comfortable when I’m with you. And you always protect me. It’s like you’re my twin or my older brother. Thank you, Jiho oppa.” You stated softly while you’re stretching your arm.

‘Brother, huh?’ Zico thought. He didn’t said anything to you and you didn’t even bother to asked or demanded a statement back from him. ‘Brother should protect his sister, right?’ Zico thought again and he smiled bitterly.

“Come on, let’s go home. It’s late already.” Zico said and gave you a small smile.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

COMMENTS ARE LOVED <3

Thank you so much for reading :)
Thank you so much for commenting :)
Thank you so much for subscribing :)
Thank you so much for sticking around with me :)
I love you all :*