8

TATTOO

 

Since that day on the rooftop, somehow L became your personal dreamcatcher now. You and him always skip on the first class to the rooftop to get some sleep. You never asked him even though you wanted to ask him but your pride engulfs those favor. But L always knew as if he read your mind and he would always offered you to sleep on his shoulder every morning.

You and L became close but you kept a distance so that the two of you won’t get too close since you’re still scared and trauma. L understood it and he just being casual and easy-going with you. The whole school knew that you and L are a pair now. They even rumored that you and L are in a relationship. L never denied those rumors but you kept denied them and shot them a glare to shut their mouth.

You were walking on the street, on the way to your home. You heard a commotion on the food stall near you. Then your eyes went wide as you saw those loan sharks again. But unfortunately, this time they saw you and you instantly ran for your life but somehow they were really fast and grabbed your wrist and spun you around and trapped you to the wall.

“Look, who’s here? How are you, girl?” One of the loan sharks smirked as he grabbed your chin. You roughly threw your chin to the other way.

“More feisty than the old times, huh? Uh, you inked yourself, huh? Nice.” The guy who grabbed your chin eyeing you from the top of your head to your feet. You stared at him in disgusts.

“What do you want?” You stated coldly under your breath.

“What do I want? Of course money! You need to repay those debts!” The guy spat on the ground. You scoffed at him.

“It’s not my ing debt, you s! And yet, she’s dead. She’s dead because of you guys bastards!” You snapped at them and glared at them. The hatred filled your soul and you’re ready to throw a punch to his face by now but you held it back.

Then, the guy slapped you hard in the face. “! Shut your mouth! Still, she’s your responsible, so does her debts!”

You couldn’t held it back anymore. You throw your fist to his jaw real hard and real good. The other guys were taken aback. They didn’t expect that you would punch him back.

“Knew how to fight, huh girl? Be thankful that it’s our first meeting after two months. I’ll let you go for now, you’d better be ready with the money next time we met. It’s not hard to track you down, you know?” The guy was holding to his jaw as he smirked. You glared at him and you watched them left one by one.

As they left, your body became weak in instant as you dropped your body to the ground and sat still on the ground while panting hard.

“.” You mumbled with your palm on your face.

 

That night, the rain poured down heavily and the thunders grumbling out loud. You were shivering as the cold sweats running down all over your face and body. Again, the nightmare came. You were panting hard. You sat upright abruptly while panting really hard and the tears flowed down unknowingly.

Hurriedly, you grabbed your cellphone and pressed the button on your phone.

“I. Need. You.” You said as the words kept being cut by your panting. The other person on the other line didn’t bother to answer anything and just ended the phone call. You were hugging your knees as your mind kept wandering wildly around the past. Two months ago, to be exact.

 

Soon you heard someone knocked your house’s door. You dashed toward the door, unlocked it and you saw L on the door, drenching wet because of the rain. Without saying anything, you hugged him as you cried on his wet jacket.

“Yah, let’s get inside first, okay? I’m soaked and it’s freezing.” L put his arms around your small waist. You nodded and you led him inside your house. You didn’t bother to turn on the lights. You grabbed a dry towel and handed it to him.

“What happen? Are you hurt? Are you alright? Are you sick?” L bombarded you with tons of question once he finished dried himself. You weakly smiled at him and hugged him and shook your head.

“Nightmare?” You nodded.

“Worse?” You nodded once again. You could hear L let out a sigh.

He patted your back softly. “Okay, I know that you’re a fan of my hug now, but can you let me go now? Let’s get a more comfortable position.” L smirked. You glared at him and punched his arm softly.

You started tell him the nightmare you had and of course when you encountered with those loan sharks as well.

“What the ?! He slapped you?!” L yelled furiously. You put your hand to cover his mouth.

“Yes and please lower down your voice! But I punched him at the end.” You grinned sheepishly.

L put his arm around your shoulder and smiled. “Now, that’s my girl.” He stated as he ruffled your hair softly. You felt a hot tingling feeling on your stomach and you couldn’t help but to blushed at his remark and kept saying it again and again on your mind.

‘That’s my girl. That’s my girl. That’s my girl. . What am I thinking? I couldn’t possibly like him. Right? Right?’ You thought deeply.

L shook your body. “Yah, what are you daydreaming?” L shook your body harder now and he became really worried seeing you dazed like that.

“Huh? Oh, nothing.” You quickly snapped to the reality and smiled at him.

“You scared me. I thought there’s something wrong again with you.” L let out a relieved sigh. You just smiled at him.

“You know, when you told me about your encounter with those loan sharks, I was holding myself from yelling and shrieking in panic you know. You scared the hell out of me. Thank God, you’re fine and not harmed. Next time, don’t walk by yourself. I’ll walk you home, okay?” L smiled warmly at you.

‘I miss having someone really caring toward me…’ You thought as you nodded and gave him a warm smile. Your heart at ease now knowing that finally there’s someone who’s being sincerely kind toward you and ignored those rumors about you and not following the crowds on your school.

“L..” You called him when he just walked away from your door. He turned his body toward you again and raised his eyebrow.

“Thank you.” You said softly.

He smiled. A sincere, warm smile that made you tingling and shivered in excitement. “You’re very welcome.” He said. With that, he hopped on to his motorbike and gone from your sight.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

@lovekpop_shan: aww thank you so much :') here you go another update! :* keep commenting :*

THANKS FOR READING
READ. LOVE. COMMENT. SUBSCRIBE. SPREAD IT TO YOUR FRIENDS
NO SILENT READERS, PLEASE
ME LOVE YOU GUYS :*