15

TATTOO

 

Saturday arrived. How much you wished for Saturday to not coming but eventually there it is, it’s Saturday. It’s 10 in the morning and you got up already and you even took a shower already and now you’re busy choosing clothes for you to wear. You never planned to dress up but for some reasons you were confused as hell what are you going to wear today.

After only-God-knows-how-long you’re confusing on what to wear, you simply chose a short shorts jeans paired with a black tights and you wore a white v-neck t-shirt and a rather thick cardigan to top it off since it’s getting chilly. You applied a light make-up such as eyeliner with a bit of eyeshadow and lipgloss.

Then you heard someone rang your doorbell. You swiftly got up from the couch and opened the door. You saw Zico leaning on the wall and you couldn’t deny that he’s kinda handsome. He wore a checkered shirt topped with a light brown cardigan that matched well with his blonde hair.

“Ready, beautiful?” He asked. You blushed as he kept calling you pretty and beautiful. You simply nodded and you went inside to grab your bag and headed back to the porch. You couldn’t find his motorbike anywhere, so you tilted your head toward him with a raised eyebrow.

“We’re taking bus.” He simply stated and with that he grabbed your wrist and dragged you. Both of you walked down the road toward the bus stop while bickering and mostly Zico would tease you with tons of things.

Zico dragged you to the very back of the bus and chose the seat which in the corner of the bus. You took the window seat and he plopped himself beside you.

“So, where are we going?” You finally asked him.

“We’re going to Everland!” He cheered happily. Your jaw dropped.

“Everland? Seriously? Yah, you’re a gangster!” You flicked his forehead with your index finger. He rubbed his forehead.

“So? I can’t come to Everland? Psh! You liked amusement park right?” He asked you.

“It’s okay though. It’s been long time since the last time I went there.” You muttered.

“Me too.” He said to you. Then he pulled out an iPod from his pocket and plugged one of the earphones to his ear and another one to your ear. So the two of you now sharing the earphones. Then he held your head and pushed it so your head now leaning on his shoulder and you found it comfortable though. You didn’t whined or fight back and he smirked knowing that you liked it. Soon, you fell asleep on his comfortable shoulder.

 

Zico paid the tickets for you two and both of you entered the Everland. You decided to enjoy it and let yourself have fun and be happy today since it’s been long time since you visited an amusement park.

“What should we ride first?” Zico asked and clearly he looked absolutely happy.

“You choose.” You smiled back at him. Then he took a look at the map and decided to ride the rollercoaster first.  You can ride rollercoaster but you’re not really a fan of it.

“Who’s screaming first, have to granted other person’s wish!” Zico said all of a sudden.

“You really like to make a bet, huh?” You raised your eyebrow and he just grinned and he just getting the competitiveness on you appeared.

“Fine! And let’s see who didn’t pose well when the camera snap the picture also granted the other person’s wish!” You said to him. He nodded and shook hand with you.

The two of you queued for the rollercoaster and this rollercoaster was made from some kind of woods and it’s really creepy and steep and you got shivered down on your spine just from looking at it.

“Scared already?” Zico scoffed at you.

“A.. Ani!” You denied. He just laughed at your flustered face.

Soon the two of you reached the front row. The crew motioned you two to take a seat in the middle. You gulped as you pulled down the safety belt, which covered your body.

Then the crew announced that the rollercoaster would start in a minute. You were anxiously waiting for it to start. You clenched tightly on the steel bar on the safety vest-a-like. Zico glanced at you and he grew worried.

“Yah, are you alright? If you’re really scared, let’s just get off. Okay?” He sounded worried, you could tell.

“It’s okay, I can ride rollercoaster but it’s just I’m not really a fan of it. I’m only anxious when it’s about to start though. Thanks for worrying.” You flashed him a warm smile. He was blushed at your smile and suddenly he grab your left hand grip it tightly and just smiled warmly at you.

You were flustered and blushed madly at it. But before you could think of anything else or say anything else, the rollercoaster started to move and you soon closed your eyes.

The rollercoaster was tilting up and moved slowly and you knew that it’s about to rushed down in a fast speed and for a second you almost forgot the bet but then you remembered that you couldn’t scream. Zico was laughing happily and excitedly but still holding your left hand tightly.

Then it was the time for the rollercoaster to rush down in a rapid speed and furthermore it’s the steepest rollercoaster in Asia, you heard once. You opened your eyes once when it’s rushing down and unknowingly the scream voiced out from your mouth.

Zico glanced at you, “Yeay! I won!” He shrieked in happiness and you just closed your eyes and shot him a glare once the rollercoaster is not tilting down anymore.

 

You and Zico headed toward the photo counter and you were searching for you and Zico’s and you found it. You asked for the employee to print it out and you paid it.

“But this, I won!” You swayed the photo on your hand with a victorious smile. Zico’s face fell and hurriedly grabbed the photo and stared at it. He was closing his eyes and sat still while you smile awkwardly as if you were holding back your scream while made a peace sign with your right hand.

“Fine. I got one wish and you too got one.” Zico mumbled in annoyance and you stuck out your tongue playfully. Both of you went to the cafeteria and ordered some food.

 

After both of you finished eat, you asked Zico to go to the flower garden and sat for a while to take a rest. The view was beautiful, the roses are blooming despite that it’s getting chilly. You rubbed both of your own arms to get warmer, and then you felt something covered you up. You glanced down and you saw another cardigan was covering your body.

“Thanks.” You muttered while blushing to Zico who took off his cardigan for you. “Aren’t you cold?” You asked him in worried.

“Worried about me, huh? Nah, I’m strong. Don’t worry.” He flashed you a smile.

“So, what’s with you and L? I knew that both of you used to be close, right?” He suddenly asked. You jerked your head toward him in confusion.

“How you know?”

“Hunch.” He said softly. You gulped before you started to tell him the story, somehow you felt that you could trust Zico.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

@_DNA_Fact_pACT: Happy New Year to you too ^^ thanks for commenting and keep commenting :*

@Nikkilovesshinee: It's really hard to choose right? D; thanks for commenting and keep commenting :*

@littlelamb86: we'll see that later ;) thanks for commenting and keep commenting :*

@minieStar: hihi she'll talked to him soon ;) thanks for commenting and keep commenting :*

@B2UTY4LIFE: thanks for commenting and keep commenting :*

Terribly sorry for another late update. I hate it when I'm having writer's block. Ugh.
 

THANKS FOR READING, LOVELIES
READ. LOVE. COMMENT. SUBSCRIBE. SPREAD IT TO YOUR FRIENDS
NO SILENT READERS, PLEASE
ME LOVE YOU GUYS :*
SERIOUSLY, COMMENT PLEASE GUYS TO MAKE ME INSPIRED :*