12

TATTOO

 

It’s been two days, and on those two days, you’ve been trying your best to ignore and avoid L. It worked though. During lessons, you’d scribbling on your notes or jolted down the notes and make yourself occupied and ignored L completely who’s trying to call you or pass notes to you. During lunch breaks, you’re no longer hanging around the bleachers, but instead you walked around the school.

L has been sending you tons of messages to your cell phone and called you tons of times too but you just ignored them. He was frustrated and clearly he was stressed out. You knew that it’s silly for ignoring him like this and even denied your feelings toward him, but you couldn’t help as the guilt overpowered you.

 

The school’s over, you hurriedly dashed out of the classroom before L could even catch you beforehand. You entered your room and put your bag on your bed when suddenly you heard a soft knock sound on your window.

‘Who could possibly knocking on my window? It’s freaking level 2.’ You thought as you stealthily approached the window. You peeked a glance and you saw that L was throwing pebbles into your window. He saw you were peeking and he waved his hand toward you motioned you to meet him outside. Instead, you dragged the curtain of your window to cover the window.

 

Another day had passed. For the past three days, you couldn’t sleep well. You were busy thinking of how coward you are and you knew this couldn’t go on forever, between you and L. You groggily got up and get ready for school.

You were simply wore a loose v-neck black shirt with a short jeans which showed off your long legs. You sling your bag around your shoulder and ready to go to your school.

You entered the gate of your school, welcomed with whispers and murmurs. You’re getting used to it. But this time, you heard something different.

 

“What the hell, she’s ignoring L! Who does she think she is! .”

“I can’t believe it that L was still trying to talk to her.”

“Hey, there’s a new student today! I hope it’s a cute boy!”

 

You just shot them a glare. You couldn’t help but to curious who’s the new student and why would that new student bothered to enroll to a new school in the middle of the semester like this.

You entered your class and you found L was on his seat already and practically he was waiting for you as he tapped his fingers on his desk impatiently. You plopped yourself on your chair.

“Getting more daring to show off your tattoos, huh?” L teased you. Despite that you ignored him for the past three days, he still dare to tease you around, talked to you or more like talk to himself, brought you juice or something for you.

Again, you ignored him.

“Song ~~~. How long are you going to ignore me? You know you can’t ignore me forever.” L snapped at you. You freeze by his remark.

“Actually I can and I will.” You replied him.

He was clapping happily. “Finally, you talked to me!” He raised his voice in excitement. You just rolled your eyes. Even you ignored him already, he was still the same, the L you knew and the L you fell to.

 

Then your homeroom teacher came and interrupts your deep thought as he cleared his throat and ready to made an announcement to the class.

“As you all knew already, there would be new students. Yes, students. One will be on the other class and two in our class since the other class was packed already. You two may come in.” Your homeroom teacher motioned them to come inside.

Two boys came inside. One with a blonde hair and the other one with a black hair and glasses. The moment those two students came inside to the class, the blonde one scanned through the students and fixed his gaze on you. You were flustered and ducked your head down.

“Please introduce yourself.” Your homeroom teacher said.

“Hi guys. I’m Park Kyung from Brand High School. Hope we get along well.” Kyung introduced himself along with a big greasy smile.

“Yo. Woo Jiho but you can call me Zico. From Brand High School.” Zico introduced him shortly. The girls were swooning over them already by now.

“Alright, Kyung and Jiho, go sit over there at the back of the class. That’s the only empty seat left. I hope you two didn’t mind.” Kyung and Zico shook their head and headed to the seat behind you and L.

Zico stopped once he reached your table. He just stood there and staring at you with a smirk on his face.

“Umm, do I know you?” You asked nonchalantly.

“Nope, you’re not. That’s why, hey, I’m Zico. You?” He offered his right hand to you, right in front of L’s face. L gave him a ‘what-the-hell’ look but Zico ignored him as if he didn’t exist.

“Woo Jiho, hurry take a sit. If you want to hit on a girl, do it during break.” Your homeroom teacher raised his voice. Zico scoffed at the teacher and winked at you and took a sit right behind you.

Somehow, when Zico staring at your eyes, you felt at ease and warm. But you changed your mind once someone kept kicking your chair from behind. You turned your head to the back and you saw Zico grinning widely at you.

“Stop kicking my chair.” You snapped him. He just winked at you.

“Alright, feisty tattoo girl.” He giggled and high-fived with Kyung. You just groaned and lowered your head down on the table.

‘Not good…’ L thought as he eyed you who was sleeping peacefully already by now.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

@screamingaegyo: tee-hee shocking right? :3 LOLLLL Myungsoo tattoo? HAHA XD 

@Kukuelephant: aww thank youuu :') glad you still like it :) keep commenting :*

@dindaAS: why why? :O hehe just trying to make it up to the readers for not updating few days before :) keep commenting :*

@minieStar: hihi he won't ;) thanks for commenting and keep commenting :*

Ba-bam finally Zico is out! Excited? ;)

THANKS FOR READING
READ. LOVE. COMMENT. SUBSCRIBE. SPREAD IT TO YOUR FRIENDS
NO SILENT READERS, PLEASE
ME LOVE YOU GUYS :*