Final

TATTOO

 

 

Not long after Block B reached the warehouse, Zico’s father and his man came. He brought along 6 other guys with him. Block B was hiding in a room while you were waiting for Zico’s father in the middle of the warehouse.

“So, ready to pay me?” Zico’s father smirked in victory.

“Of course. You promised that after I paid you’ll leave me alone?” You snapped at him.

“Sure! Why would I even keep after you when you didn’t have any debt to me. Now, hurry. Give me the money. I don’t have much time.” Zico’s father tapped his foot to the ground repeatedly as a sign that he’s being impatient right now.

You grabbed a black bag beside you and walked slowly toward Zico’s father and when you’re about to approach Zico’s father, you let out a cough as a sign for Block B to got out from their hiding place and attacked them right away.

 

Block B got out from their hiding place and started to ran toward Zico’s father and his man and attacked them one on one and you could heard Zico’s father cursed out loud as he saw Block B attacked them merciless.

“Are you really going to fight your own father, son?” Zico’s father hold Zico’s collar and threw a punch to Zico’s cheek and blood was visibly seen on Zico’s corner lips.

“Don’t son me! You’re not my father.” Zico spat the blood to the ground and started to threw a punch toward his father’s ribs and it hits him perfectly and Zico’s father coughed out some blood to the ground.

During the mess, you saw Zico fought with his father while the rest of the Block B fought with Zico’s father’s man. You carefully left the warehouse and called the police which Block B already made deal with. Once you texted them that it’s time for them to go here to take care of everything, you felt a strong arm wrapped around your shoulder and clamp their hands around your mouth and dragged you inside again.

“You all better stop fighting before I pull the trigger and it will blow right on this pretty lady’s head over here.” Zico’s father raised his voice and in a second, everyone stopped what they were doing and turned their head toward you and Zico’s father.

“Don’t you dare!” Zico growled in furious. Zico’s father managed to escape from Zico’s grip and the other men of Zico’s father was distracting Zico while Zico’s father is escaping.

“Heck, I have the guts to do it. Why not!” Zico’s father hollered as he held you tighter in his arms. Tears rolled down in your cheek as you felt the coldness of the gun in your temple and you were praying that nothing bad is going to happen.

 

“BANG!” You shut your eyes immediately and waiting for the pain to emerged in your body but it never came eventually. You felt Zico’s father grip on your body loosened and you opened your eyes slowly and you found Zico’s father left arm was bleeding and he went limp and many man rushed toward you and dragged you out of Zico’s father arm. Zico immediately grabbed your body and held you close to his chest. You were trembling in fear and you can see cops were rushing to capture Zico’s father’s man and some of the cops were examined Zico’s father who’s lying on the ground really still.

Zico motioned Block B to left the place and scram off and he dragged you to the outside of the warehouse. L was waiting for you at the gate with a very worried expression written all over his face.

Zico squeezed your shoulder and gave you a warm smile signaling you to go to L. You nodded and smiled at him before you ran toward L and hugged him.

“It’s all over. We’re going to be just fine now.” L whispered into you ear and slowly he kissed your forehead sweetly.

You nodded, “I love you, L.” You said softly to his ear and he grinned widely in instant and kissed your forehead once again.

“Look at this lovebirds. Long last for you two!” Zico cheered with a smile plastered on his face but somehow you felt that his smile was a forced smile.

“Sorry, Zico. For everything.” You mumbled sadly.

Zico knocked your head softly. “Don’t be silly. I’ll be fine in no time. Guess, this is where are we saying goodbye. I’m going to miss you, ~~~.” Zico leaned in and he ignored L’s presence and kissed your forehead softly.

“Eh? Where are you going?” You asked him curiously.

“Me and the boys are going to Japan. For a while. When I’m back, I’ll find you.” Zico smiled sweetly and you nodded and hugged him and bid goodbye.

“Take a good care of her.” Zico muttered to L and patted his back and with that he went toward Block B and left.

 

1 MONTH LATER

“Where are you?” L’s voice could be heard out loud from your phone. He sounded angry and worried. How could he not be worried when you didn’t reply his text and pick up his phone calls from yesterday.

“Calm down, L. I’m in front of your apartment already.” You grinned widely. In a flash, the door was swung open and you could see L was being furious at you.

“Yah! Don’t you know how worried I am! I thought you ran into trouble again!” L raised his voice in frustration but you just giggled seeing his reaction.

“I’m sorry, dear. But I have a surprise for you! Close your eyes.” You put your hands over his eyes to close them. “Now, open your eyes.” You said softly. L opened his eyes slowly and he saw your left wrist in front of his face and he could see there’s a new tattoo on your left inner wrist.

“Do you like it?” You beamed happily.

“You tattooed my nickname into your wrist? Thank you, dear. I love you. But remember, this is the last tattoo for you, okay?” L gave a quick peck to your lips and he held your wrist and examined the tattoo carefully. The letter ‘L’ was inked to your inner wrist in an italic font followed with a small dot after it.

“I promise, L. Love you too. Thank you for putting up with me and being with me through my ups and downs. And sorry that I’m being mean to you when you entered the school.” You smiled sheepishly but L just pulled you into a hug and embraced you tightly as he snuggled his face to your hair which by now is getting longer already.

“No need to say sorry, dear. I love you no matter what. Your tattoos which people are scared off were actually held a story and thank you for letting me to know the story and become a part of the story. Love you.” L hugged you more tightly and gave you a kiss on your forehead.

.END.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Finally I ended this story! I'm truly sorry for putting such a crappy ending and didn't update for only God knows how long ;(
I'm going to make another story in different style and I'm trying to force myself to update on daily basis now and improve my writing :)
Hope you guys still support it :)

Thank you so much for reading, commenting, and subscribing, and loving this story all along
I love each of you guys truly! <3


Read my other fanfic: I Like Her?! No Way! [Complete] - featuring you and L and Dongjun :3

READ MY NEW FANFIC CALLED 'SHINING LOVE' STARRING YONG JUNHYUNG AND BANG YONGGUK! http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/157781