Chapter 28

TATTOO

 

“Are you sure you’re willing to do it?” Zico asked you once again with a doubt written all over his face. You nodded and flashed him a smile.

“I will. I only need to called them and lured them in right? I trust you guys. You guys will saved me in time for sure.” You said as you squeezed Zico’s hand softly.

“And I will bring the cops in and I’ll give you the signals when the cops are about to come in that way you guys can hurriedly left the place.” L butted in and Zico and the rest of the Block B nodded along with L’s explanation.

“Fine, I’ll tell them and in that way they’ll call you.” Zico stared at you worriedly. You nodded once again to assured him that you’ll be okay and eventually everything’s gonna be alright.

 

Zico entered the office carefully and he saw his father sat comfortably in his leather chair with a smirk plastered on his face. Zico approached him carefully. “~~~ decided to pay you. You might want to give her a call.” Zico said in a flat tone.

“Finally, she gave in, huh?” Zico’s father smirked and Zico just ignored him and left his office.

Meanwhile, you were at Block B’s place and waiting for a call anxiously and finally your phone was ringing and you carefully picked it up.

“Hello?” You greeted carefully.

“Well, well. Look, who’s giving in at the end.” Zico’s father remarked.

You scoffed. “Enough with the wishy-washy talking. Meet me tomorrow at 1pm at the warehouse near the park at my neighborhood. In that way I can give you the money and you’ll leave me alone in peace.” You stated and you heard him giggled and agreed to your offer.

“We better get ready, guys.” U-Kwon stated and the rest of the boys nodded along.

 

The next day, everyone was getting ready for the ambush for Zico’s father. L already left to informed the cops while you and Block B were nervously waiting until 1pm.

“Remember guys, do not panic. Just fight like usual. And you, ~~~, don’t panic or do anything stupid.” Zico said which earned him a glare from you.

“I won’t. Guys, please take care and be careful.” You softened and hug them one by one. “Are you sure about doing this? I mean, you don’t need to do this.” You said as you released your hug from Zico.

Zico nodded. “Of course. This is the least I can do for you, love.” Zico muttered and you were blushing because he called you love.

“Let’s go to the warehouse. It’s almost 1pm.” Taeil broke the silence and the boys scurried off to their motorbikes and headed to the warehouse.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

FINALLY I UPDATE OH MY GOD SORRY ;(
I'm going to post Chapter 29 soon and it will end soon and I'm going to write a new story :3
I'm sorry for everything :(