26

TATTOO

 

Valentine is approaching in two weeks, lots of store had their front changed into Valentine theme already. Bunch of hearts decoration were hanging on the store, pink everywhere, and you didn’t too fond of it since it was too much for your opinion. Valentine is too overrated for you and furthermore it’s too pink for your liking.

A girl suddenly approach you with a bucket of roses in her hand with a big smile plastered on her face. “Unnie! You want to buy a rose for your boyfriend?” the girl asked happily without realizing the other people in the hallway were whispering and muttered that pity her.

“No thanks.” You replied shortly and left the girl there. Another girl approached the young girl and patted her shoulder.

“Lucky you. How come you dare approached her? She could’ve hit you!” The younger girl only tilted her head in confusion and shrugged it off and continued offering people her roses.

 

You went to your locker, you rolled the password key and opened your locker and the first thing you saw was a red rose with a small note attached to it.

You took out the rose from your locker and pulled out the stick note and read it. Unknowingly, your lips curved into a small smile as you read the note. The note says, “Smile! I’m always right beside you.”

You made your way toward your class and sat on your chair but then you turned your body to face L who sat beside you and waved the rose in front of his face.

“Hm?” L hummed as he turned his head to your direction.

“Did you put this rose on my locker? It’s you, right?” You eyed him suspiciously while he let out a small chuckle.

“Whoah, a secret admirer huh? Never thought you would have after the students judged you as the gangster girl.” L chuckled and you just rolled your eyes and ignored him and ducked your head down and tried to sleep while your mind still wandering around, trying to figure out who put the rose inside your locker.

You thought it was Zico, but Zico didn’t come to school that day so you thought it won’t be him anyway.

 

The next day was the same. Another rose inside your locker with a different sentence right now. Today’s sentence is: “I know you’re a kind-hearted person despite your cold appearance and those rumors about you.”

Again, you couldn’t help but to smile at the sticky note. And you stick the note to your notebook beside the sticky note from yesterday.

It went on for 12 days already. Everyday a rose inside your locker with a sticky notes with a different sentence each day and you kept those roses and the sticky notes on your notebook despite the few of the roses are withered already.

You set yourself down on your chair with a smile plastered on your face. L noticed that and smiled at you.

“Smiling because of the secret admirer again, huh?” L asked and you just stuck out your tongue at him playfully. Your relationship with L was much better than ever. You grew closer to him even though you still didn’t want to convey your feeling toward him and let it flow first. As for you and Zico, you both still the same even though Zico a bit distant toward you and he skipped school a lot and you grew worried toward him but those roses and sticky notes and L, himself distract your thought pretty much.

“Anyway, any plan on Valentine?” L suddenly asked. You made a face on him as if you’re saying like ‘duh? Still asking?’ to him.

“Great then. I’ll pick you up on 7pm in front of your house.” L stated and hurriedly he ducked his head down and went to sleep. You just stared at him dumbfounded but you smiled anyway. Even though you’re not too fond of Valentine’s Day.

 

Unknowingly, it’s Valentine’s Day. It’s Tuesday so you still had to go to school even though you couldn’t wait for that night. You went to your locker but surprisingly you didn’t see any rose or sticky notes inside your locker. You were confused but you just decided to shrugged it off.

School went on slowly, since you wished it would end faster but it’s not. When the bell rang and the school had ended, you swiftly packed your bags and ready to go home and get ready for tonight.

“Don’t forget, 7pm.” L said as he threw you a warm smile. You nodded at him and left.

You just finished bathing and you opened your wardrobe and thinking hard which outfit you should wore tonight. Your mind was contemplating whether to wear dress or just simply put a top with a bottom. You decided to wore a red mini cocktail dress which show your curve and long legs. Since it’s still chilly, you wore a black coat with it and not to forget a pair of heels.

Then you heard someone rang the doorbell, you peeked through the small hole and you saw L was leaning against the wall while rubbing his hands together to made himself warm. You opened the door and beamed happily.

“Ready?” L asked. He looked good that night, he wore a white shirt with a black blazer on top if with few studded on his blazer for the details paired with a black jeans.

“Hold on.” You told him and you went inside again to grabbed your purse. You opened the door widely and showed him how you looked that night. L’s eyes went wide as he saw you wore dress and you looked pretty that night.

“Pretty.” L stated shortly and you just smiled shyly at him.

“So, where are we going?” You asked him once you inside his car already. He brought a car along with him today.

“First, let’s grab something to eat. I’m starving.” He said and you just chuckled at his comment.

 

Both of you entered a restaurant. It’s fancy but not too fancy that made you feel intimidated once you entered the restaurant. It’s rather a warm and cozy restaurant with a fancy feeling in it.

You and L had a pleasant dinner with a good talk between you two and a good laugh that night.

“So, where are we going next?” You beamed happily at him.

“Excited much, huh?” L smirked and chuckled. “Secret. You’ll know later, come on.” L motioned you to follow him to leave the restaurant of course after L had taken care of the bills.

 

The car approached a quite large land. L handed few notes money to a small booth just like in drive-thru. Your eyes were busy scanning through the surrounding and then you realized where were you once the car entered the large empty land and you saw a huge white screen.

“A car cinema? Really?” You asked him in amusement.

L nodded happily. “Why? You dislike this kind of thing, huh?” L asked carefully and you could see a glint of worried in both his eyes.

You hurriedly shook your head. “No, no! It’s my first time actually and I’ve always wanted to try this!” You smiled happily toward him and L let out a relieved sigh.

“Wow, it’s just us. Bet other people were busy having dinner or went to a club.” You said as you glanced around and there’s no one else beside you and L’s car.

Then he the radio and set it in the right channel as the movie had started.

The movie on the screen was an American movie, a romantic comedy movie. Your eyes glued to the screen amusingly since it’s your first time watching movie.

“I’m going to the toilet for a while, okay? Lock the doors and don’t go anywhere.” L said and you nodded at him.

You didn’t realize that L had went to the toilet for a while already until the screen suddenly went black and the lights around you were turned off. You panicked since you’re alone and L hadn’t came back from toilet and he left his cellphone in the car.

Then, BANG!

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thank you so much for reading :-)
Thank you so much for subscribing :-)
Thank you so much for commenting :-)
Thank you so much for loving this story :*

 Hello to new readers, don't forget to comment ;)

Comments are loved <3

READ. ENJOY. LOVE. COMMENT. SUBSCRIBE. SPREAD IT TO YOUR FRIENDS :*