21

TATTOO

 

Zico carefully put you down on your bed and tucked a strand of your hair to behind your ear. “Where is the first-aid kit?” He asked softly.

“Bathroom. Cupboard.” You answered weakly. Zico nodded and he directly went toward your bathroom to get the first-aid kit.

Then Zico came back with the first-aid kit. He sat down beside you and grab your arm carefully and examined it carefully. He blew softly to the wound and you winced in pain.

“We have to clean this first. It’s gonna hurt.” Zico said softly as he folded the towel into a smaller size to clean your wound and put it in the bowl with water.

“Puh-lease. As if this like my first time got hurt.” You scoffed at him. But as soon as he splashed water into your arm, you shrieked in pain.

“Thought it’s not the first time.” Zico smirked as dabbed the wet towel carefully to your left arm.

“But I’m still a human!” You snapped at him and winced in pain as Zico dabbed the wet towel to the center of the wound and you gripped tightly to Zico’s arm that made him jumped in surprise.

“Yah! It hurts!” Zico released the towel from his grip and rubbing his arm to ease the pain. You just grinned sheepishly.

“Don’t do that again, or I’ll lose my temper.” Zico growled and once again you just grinned sheepishly at him. Then he took the ointment and applied it to your wound carefully.

You gritted your teeth, trying hard not to grip Zico’s arm too tight again this time. Once Zico already applied the ointment to your wound, he wrapped it with the bandage nicely and rubbed it softly.

“There, all set.” He smiled at you.

“Thanks..” You mumbled.

“So, how come you get to know those guys? You have debt?” He asked carefully. You let out a sigh.

“Remember my friend? She’s the one who owe them and they’re chasing me now, thinking that I should take the responsible. Crazy, right.” You told him in disbelief.

But then you remembered something. “What about you? You owe me explanation back there. How come you could told them to back off that easy?” You furrowed your eyebrow and leaned closer to him.

“Umm, this isn’t going to be a good news. Well, those loan sharks are my father’s man.” Zico muttered in a low voice and he ducked his head down.

“What? So it’s your father’s man? Your father is the boss? Then what about you? You’re with him too? You betrayed me then!” You raised your voice.

Zico shook his head hurriedly. “It’s not like that. I hate my father’s job. He forced me to join him, but I refused. I never wanted to be one of them. Never. So yeah, I didn’t betray you.” Zico sighed in desperation.

You softened. “Why you refused?”

“He’s too cruel. Even I’m the leader of a gang, I’m not to that extent of hurting people, even more innocent people.” Zico explained.

You patted his head softly and gave him a warm smile. Then Zico hold your wrist which by now is in his head. “You’re the first girl who dare to touch my head. Block B’s leader’s head.” Zico muttered.

You were blushing and shoved your hand down and turned your face to other way. “Blushing? Where is they feisty girl I know?” Zico chuckled as he kept poking your ribs with his elbow.

“Shut up!” You snapped him as you hit his arm playfully. With that, Zico bid goodbye because his gang needed him at that time since Block B encountered with another gang and led into a fight.

 

You were about to take a shower and brush your teeth when you realized you ran out of toothpaste. You had no other option but to go to a market near your house.

You entered the minimart and made your way toward the bathing stuff. You grab one box of toothpaste when you felt someone hold your shoulder.

“~~~?” That voice. That familiar voice that you have been longing for to hear. You turned your head back to get a glimpse of the face you’ve been ignored for the past few weeks yet you missed it so bad.

“L…” You muttered slowly.

“Hey. What are you doing here?” He asked you softly. You stared into his eyes and there’s a glint of sadness and longing and hurt in his eyes. It makes you feel like wanted to hug him right there at that moment but you held it back.

“Ran out of toothpaste.” You grinned as you held the toothpaste in front of his face.

He chuckled. ‘Oh how I miss to hear him laughing or chuckling.’ You thought.

“Same, me too.” He said and he grabbed a box of toothpaste and motioned you to go to the cashier with him and he insisted to pay for your toothpaste as well.

“Aww, what a cute couple buying toothpaste together.” The ahjumma cashier said. You and L were blushing at the ahjumma’s statement. Two of you bowed and bid goodbye to the ahjumma cashier and left the minimart.

You walked side by side with L on your right. Both of you didn’t say anything but you didn’t feel awkward, yet you feel comfortable with the silence. Just knowing that he’s right beside you now, it makes you happy already.

“Mind if we talk for a while at the park?” L broke the silence. You just nodded without looking at his face.

 

Both of you reached the park and sat on the swings. You started to rock back and forth slowly while L just kept still.

Then, L got up abruptly and yanked you to stand on your feet and pulled you into his embrace. You were taken aback by the sudden hug from him. You just stood there not knowing what to do as your mind still trying to digest everything.

“I miss you. I miss you so much.” L whispered to your ear softly and that’s when you breakdown. The thick walls you built between you and L was shattered into pieces. As he didn’t give up to breakthrough the thick wall you’ve built.

Your tears started to stream down to your cheeks endlessly. “I miss you too.” You whispered to him as you hug his waist tightly. L was surprised to hear that. His eyes went wide and he pulled you away from his embrace to get a good look of your face.

“What did you say?” L asked to assured himself.

“I miss you. I miss you too.” You said to him. Then he cupped your cheek and wiped the tears with his thumb and he leaned closer and kissed your forehead. It was soft and sweet and send tingling feeling to your stomach and thousand of butterflies to your stomach.

“I miss you more. Don’t you dare ignore me again.” L ruffled your hair as he kissed your forehead again.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

OMFG. I feel so bad for not updating for few days. I'm soooo sorry. Well, I'm getting my mood back slowly, so yeah guess will update more often now :)
And i'm obsessed with Teen Top now, especially L.JOE <3
Anyway, I still have no idea how to end this story -_- LOL
Let's just let it flow first, shall we? :-)

Thank you so much for reading, comment, subscribe, and loving this story. And thank you so much too for not leaving me and stick to this story :)
I love you all really :*