1

TATTOO

 

“Oh my God, isn’t that Song ~~~ ? You know she’s been absent for two months straight! Wonder what happened..” A student near you murmured to her friends beside her as you passed them. You let out a big sigh as you entered the gate of your school, Stardom High School after being absent for two months.

You knew that people would gossip about you but turned out it was worse than you’ve thought before. All you could hear was people whispering and murmuring under their breath loud enough for you to hear.

 

“Is it Song ~~~? How come she’s become like that?”

“She’s back! Song ~~~! But… why she’s so cold and become gangster-a-like?”

“I heard Song ~~~ joined a gang, that’s why she’s absent for two months.”

“Song ~~~ is back! But she’s not as cheerful as she used to be! What happened?”

“I heard she killed people…”

“Oh freaking God, look at her! She got tattoo on her arm. I bet she has more than one tattoo!”

 

You let out a big sigh as you made your way toward your class. ‘Damn, I shouldn’t wearing a short sleeve t-shirt on my first day return to school.’ You thought to yourself as you tried to cover your tattoo on your left inside elbow. Stardom High School didn’t use uniform, the students were able to use casual clothes, well more like any kind of clothes as long as it’s still appropriate but they still allowed short shorts though.

The class was pretty packed already since you didn’t come early that day, once you entered your classroom, your classmates started to whispering and staring at you. You see your chair, which was on the middle of the class, you’re about to go there but the person beside your chair hurriedly put her bag on your chair.

You spotted an empty chair on the very back of the class near the window. You decided to sit there since those two chairs were empty. You put your bag on the chair beside you and you tapped someone’s shoulder who sat in front of you. You smiled at her. “Good morning.” You greeted softly but that girl only nodded her head and hurriedly turned her head again.

‘Guess, I’m all-alone for the rest of the year.’ You thought to yourself as you took out your notebook. You love to draw things and scribble on your notebook.

“Good morning, students. And as you all knew that Ms. Song ~~~ has returned and joined with us. Welcome back, Song ~~~. I hope you catch up with the lessons since you’re in second grade of high school already and you got to be prepare to enter third grade of high school.” Your teacher spoke to the entire class and made all the heads turned their head toward you. You shifted awkwardly on your sit and just nodded.

“What is that on your hand, Song ~~~?” Your teacher asked you, still in front of the class on his desk.

You tilted your head up to meet his gaze and raised your eyebrow. “Huh? A pen?” You answered him.

“No no, on your left inside elbow, is that a tattoo?” He raised his voice as if he saw a ghost.

You just slowly nodded and averted your eyes to not meet his gaze.

“I believe we didn’t allow students to have tattoo, Ms. Song ~~~.” He spoke softly and a bit scared, you could tell from his tone.

“I don’t see that in the regulation book.” You simply stated the fact. You checked it beforehand before you decided to have a tattoo in a revealing part. Your teacher went silent at your remark and continued with his lesson.

‘What is so wrong with tattoo? It’s not like I carried a gun with me.’ You thought to yourself as you keep on scribbling on your notebook.

‘Thankfully I let my hair down today, if not they’ll see my other tattoos.’ You thought again and you decided to ignored the lesson until the bell rang indicate the first lesson has ended.

 

The bell rang; the students rushed out of the classroom and went to the cafeteria. You sat there until all students had left and you made your way to the cafeteria. You grabbed the tray and picked up a sandwich and an apple juice. You scanned the cafeteria but you couldn’t find any empty spot. You usually sat with your girlfriends on the same class but you knew that they wouldn’t accept you like they used to accept you. You made your way to the basketball court outside and sat on the bleachers by yourself. You just stare at the boys who are playing basketball. Some of the boys who passed you by whistle or made a flirty remark at you. You just scoffed at them.

“You’re back? Wow with a tattoos. Feisty, huh? y.” A boy snapped a remark at you. You just glared at them and continued munching on your sandwich.

“Geez, guess the rumors were true after all.” He spoke softly and left you there.

‘What the hell? Just like that and they thought the rumors were true already? Bunch of morons.’ You thought to yourself.

The lunch break was over and you headed back to your class and sat on your chair. When you walked down the hallways mostly girls will snickered at you or avoid you. You didn’t bother to explain to them or even do anything to them. Your mind wandered around at other things and trying hard to not remember the incident two months ago as you clenched your fist tightly and gritted your teeth as you’re trying to avoid the memories to rushed back to your mind.

 

FLASHBACK;

“Yah! Watch out! Come on, get inside the car!” You yelled as you got inside the car and the person got into the passenger seat.

“. Those retard still chasing us!” You hollered as you stepped on the gas pedal more.

 

“Song ~~~! Stop daydreaming. Now answer this math problem.” Your teacher made you snapped out of your daydreaming and thanks to her also you didn’t let the old memories rushed back to your mind completely.

You made your way to the front of the class and grabbed the marker and started to do the math problem. You’re not that dumb yet not too smart either like those nerds. Sometimes you could be a lazy student but on the other hand you could be a diligent student. Basically, you’re just typical regular students who have lots of friends and get along really well with your classmates and even students from other classes and get along with the teachers too. Or now, used to be.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

@screamingaegyo: hey there my first subscriber, reader, and commenter :* awww thank you so much :') i hope you stick around to my story. Keep commenting! :*

@crazyfantassii: Of course you mattered as well! Hello my second reader :* I hope you stick around to my story, keep commenting! :*

 

First chapter! Just a simple introduction to the story. I even put a little bit of teaser of your past ;)
FYI, the word POSHYPOCRITE is purely made by me, so yeah, don't even try to think to use that word ;;) :*

THANKS FOR READING
READ. LOVE. COMMENT. SUBSCRIBE. SPREAD IT TO YOUR FRIENDS
NO SILENT READERS, PLEASE
ME LOVE YOU GUYS :*