Don't Leave

Forgotten

Chapter 7: Don’t Leave 

Sehun woke up with a groan, him eyes were blinded from the bright lights and his stomach felt awful, yet hungry at the same time. He grasped around the couch, feeling for the pills he always kept in the drawer. His hands felt nothing except for the scratchy material of the couch. It was nothing like his plush bed, covered in silk pillows and a giant pink bear he had named Pinku Pinku. He never touched the bear anymore, he was much too old, but he still kept it sitting atop is bed. He couldn’t let himself remove it.

There were no pillows on whatever he was currently lying on, but there was a small blanket draped over him. He slowly got up, a strong mixture of eggs and bread filled the small room. Where was he?

Sehun groaned and slowly got up only to bump into a small thing which shouted “ow!” Was it a strange doll? What were kids even playing with these days. “You shouldn’t step on others,” said the doll. “That was very rude of you.” The doll changed its face features into a pout. 

Sehun rolled his eyes and pushed that strange thing away before it moved and clutched on to Sehun’s legs. How were kids toys so advanced these days? He bent down and picked up the strange thing, it was not furry like he had expected, but instead it was smooth like soft baby skin. He widened his eyes, it wasn’t a doll. It was that boy he had seen with Luhan at Chanyeol’s baby shower.

“Mister, please put me down, it is scary being up this high.” The little boy shouted and poked at his own plush cheeks. Sehun ignored the comment and ignored him, the boy looked a lot like Luhan. Had Luhan shrunk? 

“Mister,” said another voice, Sehun looked down to see another little boy pulling on his pant leg, “Let Ziyu down. It isn’t polite to hold other people like toys. Baba taught us that.” Sehun looked at the other boy and nodded, “I suppose you are correct.” 

He set Ziyu into Haowen’s arms. Surprisingly the older of the two was able to support the smaller. Sehun quickly grabbed Ziyu and placed him on the ground before Haowen was about to fall.

“Ziyu! Haowen! Breakfast is ready!” called Luhan coming out of the kitchen with three plates of omelets, two glasses of milk have been placed on the table along a hot cup of coffee. Luhan smiled at the two boys who stuck out their tongues at Sehun before running to Luhan. 

Sehun blinked, not knowing what to do. “Sehun, come here.” said the doe eyed male pulling out a chair. “I made omelets and I also steamed up a cup of coffee.” Luhan smiled as he untied his frilly yellow apron and hung it on a hook, “Please eat before you leave. I can’t have the food go to waste.” 

Sehun blankly nodded, why was Luhan being so nice to him? Unless the facts proved him wrong then Luhan should still hold anger for his younger self’s words. Now, he regrets letting Luhan suffer so much. Chanyeol and Jongin had a rough chat with him at the bar. They were tired from Kyungsoo and Baekhyun’s harsh words to them about ignoring Luhan’s sufferings and they expressed that anger towards Sehun.

Chanyeol had gotten his loud and obnoxious lover pregnant and they were set to marry as soon as Baekhyun was healthy after his pregnancy. Sehun loved kids no matter how much it seemed like he hated them. He had a soft heart and he had often wanted children of his own. He was overjoyed when Aeri said that she was pregnant, but there was no love between them except for Aeri’s annoying possessive nature. 

Jongin was carrying on with his secretive relationship with his owl eyed boyfriend. Jongin’s parents were anything but supportive, almost going to the extent of burning down Kyungsoo’s apartment. The two had long ago moved in together and their relationship was thriving. 

Sehun didn’t approve of it though, Jongin could have easily become a good friend of his in the business world as well as a supportive one where he was at, but Jongin had turned down his father’s offer of adopting the family business, opting for loving his lover. 

Sehun himself had never experienced love before. He had always been the friend who was alone with a tall bottle of sweet wine and a pen in hand, ready for work.

He had been following all of his parents instructions from getting good grades and to arranging a marriage with Aeri. He couldn’t back out now. Aeri was already pregnant with his child and he would only lose his reputation if he decided to break it off this early. Aeri was a beautiful woman on the outside with luxurious black hair and coal colored eyes that seemed to open her soul up, but on the inside, Aeri was a beast. She was possessive, rude and she locked Sehun in his room with her just for the sake of serving him dinner. Her cooking was awful.

Sehun ate the omelet, glancing at the two kids once in a while. The coffee was much too hot and there was hardly any sugar, but Sehun drank it all in one big gulp. It scalded his tongue red and he quickly grabbed Haowen’s milk, downing all of that too. 

Haowen rolled his eyes and smirked at Ziyu who had been giggling at the stranger. Ziyu cutely pouted at the man, “Mister, why did you drink hyung’s milk? Mine has strawberries in it. Here!” said the small boy fumbling with the slippery glass as he slowly let Sehun drink all of his milk, clapping his hands and jumping up and down. The younger of the two was finally satisfied and went back to smearing the ketchup over the omelet. The once smiley faced omelet was now turned into mush unlike his older brother’s which had been nicely cut, a line of ketchup indicating where to cut.

Sehun laughed, these two kids were much too fun to ignore. They were opposites, but they fit so well together.

His phone rang, a sound of bells. he quickly excused himself from the duo as he answered the call, the screen displaying a name he dreaded to see, Aeri.

“Aeri, why are you calling?” he asked cutting to the chase.

“Where are you, Sehun?” He could see her pretending to pout, how fake.

“I told I would come home late, yesterday. I was meeting up with some old friends.”

Aeri sighed over the call, “Okay, Oh Sehun. Just be aware that your parents called. They want to see us today, come home before then. The baby misses you! I love you,”

“Ah,”

“Bye, Sehun.” said Aeri. 

“Bye.”

Sehun groaned, he knew what his parents would talk about. He had been putting off the wedding for too long.

“Mister?” called Ziyu cocking his head, “Are you okay?”

Sehun nodded and went back to cutting his omelet. 

Haowen nodded and smiled, “Mister is very nice. Nicer that what Baba told us about you, don’t leave mister!”

Sehun widened his eyes and weakly smiled, “I won’t.”


Authors Note:// I hope you liked Sehun talking to the twins! 

Thank you for waiting so patiently for the update, I love you all~ Please comment about what you think of everyone/ you opinions and thoughts or anything really :)