Chapter 1-6 Summary

Forgotten


For a clear up, I will try my best to summarize chapters 1-6. This will be a very short summary, as only the important facts will be here. 

Chapter 1: Luhan goes with Baekhyun to a party in which he falls head over heels over Sehun and in the end, sleeps with him.

Chapter 2: Luhan has been with Sehun for a week or so and he gets a text to meet him, but in the end he gets left out in the cold with a package of money. At the end of Chapter 2, Luhan finds out he is pregnant.

Chapter 3: Luhan takes the twins (Ziyu and Haowen) out to the park and he then gets gossiped about from the other moms. Luhan expresses that he is worried the twins won’t be able to have a good childhood.

Chapter 4: Baekhyun and Chanyeol’s baby shower is where Sehun and Luhan saw each other, but Luhan and Kyungsoo go in the kitchen.

Chapter 5: Kyungsoo tells Luhan that he is strong. Luhan talks to Sehun and he feels much more stronger now, as he even says he can be acquaintances with Sehun. 

Chapter 6: This brought a lot of confusion on Sehun’s words, but.. So, Sehun comes knocking on Luhan’s door and he is dead drunk. He then tells Luhan his parents wanted him to marry Aeri at a young age but, he managed to postpone the marriage for quite a while because he was young at that time, but now, he is engaged with Aeri and he says that he dreads being with her, as she won’t let him live his young life out to the fullest. Then, Sehun dozes off on the couch.