Prologue I

Forgotten

Authors Note//: Sorry for my bad grammar and spelling; this is my first time writing on AFF and English is not my first language. Keke, still learning~ Fighting!

Chapter 1: Prologue I

Luhan was never the one to remember all of the buried memories within him. His mother died on his birthday when he was five trying to drive back from the local cafe with his favorite strawberry cake. That left Luhan with an abusive father that did everything apart from being an actual father. All of those past memories were like crumbs to the poor boy. The main reason?

He wasn’t the type to reminiscence upon old scenes. He merely shook his head and moved on. At least that was what it looked like to those who didn’t know the petite boy.

Luhan had no reason to turn back now. He got accepted into one of Seoul’s top universities with an academic scholarship, he had gotten along with a lot of the students and had made many good friends along the way. He was on the right path to making something out of himself. 

Nothing was holding him back. If that was so.. then why is he crying onto the soft sheets of a hospital bed?

...

“Luhan!” called Baekhyun as he tried to eat a package of cookies while squeezing himself into pair of leather boots that were two sizes too small. 

“What?” yelled a muffled voice through the cracks of the old rickety college dorm door, worn from an excessive amount of coffee spills and banging. 

“You said we could go to-,” Baekhyun stopped mid-sentence only recently remembering that he was on a diet. He spat the cookie out and successfully squeezing himself into the shoes. “the party!” 

Luhan grumbled as he easily cascaded down the stairs in the very revealing outfit that Baekhyun had given him.

“Lulu!” squealed the over excited brown haired male as he jumped on top of his dear friend, almost knocking both of them to the ground.

“Baekhyun..” whined Luhan. “I’ll do anything for you, just let me skip this one.” 

“Nope,” said the shorter of the two as he happily shook his fluffy hair. “You promised to take me to Sehun’s party and I expect you to come with me as well.”

Baekhyun clasped his hands together, “Besides, we get to see Yeollie.” 

Luhan grudgingly followed Baekhyun out the door. He knew how much Baekhyun’s crush meant to his energetic friend.

The car ride was full of empty threats from Luhan as Baekhyun happily listened to the newest songs that were blasting from the radio.

“You’ve been partying so much these days, why don’t we stop by the library and visit Ms. Choi?” said Luhan as he parked into the already full driveway of the Oh’s mansion. 

Baekhyun rolled his eyes as he pulled his friend out of the door. “See?” He tapped Luhan’s button nose, “That’s all you think about! Studying and making money. We’re in our prime, you’ve got to have some life experience other than knowing how to book checks inside that stuffy room of yours.

The door opened to a handsome man with broad shoulders that spanned for miles and a chiseled jaw that could cut through diamonds. Needless to say, Luhan was awed. The unknown man was a greek god!

“Baek-” paused Luhan as he looked around for his friend. His doe eyes widened in fear just realizing that Baekhyun had left him with this god of a man. The man smirked as he lifted Luhan’s chin to face him. “Now who do we have here?” Luhan blinked twice. His face was flushed as bright red as Baekhyun’s red boots. “Lu-Luhan.” the embarrassed boy whispered as he stared into the swirling brown orbs everyone called eyes. They captivated Luhan. it was like looking into the sun. It was poison, but they were to captivating that is the see-er were ever to look away they would be missing the moment of that day.

The man chuckled. A deep seductive voice whispered into Luhan’s ear. “Such a pretty name for a pretty little thing.” 

“I’m Oh Sehun.” He wrapped his arms around Luhan’s waist pulled the frightened boy inside. “Why don’t we get a couple of drinks?” 

He bobbed his head. Luhan was ready to do anything this man wanted.

...

Luhan woke up with a grumbling sound from his stomach as he felt the urge to vomit all of yesterday’s food up. He looked around. The brightness attacked his eyes as he looked around to see nothing other than a mirror in front of the bed he was currently on. 

The plush sheets were wrapped around his body. There were clothes strewn on the floor and a very Luhan on the bed. He felt around wondering where his glasses were. 

He finally felt the cold metal against his fingertips and slid the comforting piece of glass atop his nose. Thoughts filled his head; he had to find out what had happened. 

As soon as he tried to step down he felt a stinging pain in his behind as he slipped onto the floor. Blood stained the sheets along with a white substance. Luhan never felt anymore mortified in his whole life. It was like memories where attacking him.

His hands reached for a piece of paper he had found next to the small pile of clothes. None of them were his. At least not in that pile.

You were such a cute little thing last night. Sensitive as a flower, who knew you were a screamer? 
I look forward to more. (xxx)-xxx-xxxx

Luhan stayed next to that pile as big fat tears dropped from his eyes. The blinding light pierced his gaze and his body didn’t seem to bother about the cold floor anymore. Nothing mattered. This was Luhan. All he had to do was to stand up and move on. Just like in the past. Just like for the future.

Authors Note:// Sorry about my bad English. \\(>.<)// Please tell me all the mistakes that I have made so I can fix them. I will carefully listen to all of your advice. 

More to come~ I hope to update within a day for the second part of the prologue. Look forward to more!
Ha-ha, more love means more motivation, dearies~