two years later + bts fan-meet

dating an idol

Two years has past since graduation and now living in a small apart-

Mi Do: Where's the pot to make ramen?!

Me: It should be in the dishwasher.

*laughs* Yup, I live in a small apartment with my best friend Mi Do. We've managed to save enough money to rent an apartment near school. Also from the help of my parents who paid for the rest Mi Do and I couldn't paid for. Mi Do's parents would often visit us just to check in and bring freshly fried chicken of course. As for my parents? They don't visit often, but call every once in awhile when they're free. My parents thought that Mi Do and I should live in a house rather than live in a small apartment all cramped up, but that's not what we had in plan. The apartments near school was quite expensive, so we managed to rent a rooftop apartment just a few blocks away. 

Mi Do: Dinner is ready!

Me: 예! *ne : yes*

I got up from the computer desk and walked over to the kitchen. We don't have a small dining set, so we just eat in the kitchen which is totally fine because everything we need is in the kitchen anyways.

Mi Do: Can you heat up the chicken appa brought earlier?

Me: Yeah. 김치도? *gimchi do : kimchi too*

Mi Do: 당연하지! *dong-yeonhaji : of course*

I chuckled and grabbed both the box of chicken and kimchi. Usually when Mi Do's parents come visit they never come by empty-handed. Eomma will always have two containers full of side dishes and appa would bring a big box of fried chicken because they know we can't live without their food.

*ding*

I opened the microwave and grabbed the box of chicken. I set it down next to the 라면 and 김치.

Mi Do: Oh, we should text Min Soo to come by?

Me: What for? *mouth full*

Mi Do: To eat with us. We haven't seen him since two months ago.

Me: Aw, does Mi Do Mi Do have a crush on Min Soo?

Mi Do: *blush* 아니! *ani : no* He's justa friend.

Me: Sure. We can hangout tomorrow. BTS has a fanmeeting tomorrow afternoon and we can get there early.

Mi Do: 정말? 어디에? *jeongmal, eodie : really, where*

Me: Hold on, let me check.

I quickly ran over to the computer desk and searched the location where BTS will have their fanmeet.

Me: Their fanmeet is in 대구. *daegu*

Mi Do: That's like a 2 hour drive from 서울. *seoul*

Me: It's okay. Min Soo can drive us.

Mi Do: Let me ask him.

I walked back into the kitchen and continue eating.

Me: What did he say?

Mi Do: He said he'll drive us.

Me: Awesome! Besides this gives you the opportunity to hangout with Min Soo by yourself while I fangirl over BTS. Yeah?

Mi Do: 아니! *ani : no* I wanna see BTS too.

Me: I don't think Min Soo does. 

Mi Do: Well, we'll find out tomorrow. Let's clean up.

I nodded and gathered all the dishes into the sink. Mi Do washes the dishes while I clean up the surface and take out the trash. Tying the trash bag, I pulled it out of the bin and slipped on my shoes. Turning on the lamp outside, I quickly walked downstairs towards the neighborhood trash bin and set the trash bag aside. Walking back inside, I was greeted by the owner.

Me: 안녕하세요. *annyeonghaseyo : good evening*

Owner: 안녕하세요. *annyeonghaseyo : good evening* How's it going?

Me: Great. Everything works perfectly fine.

Owner: That's great. Here. *hands over a piece of paper*

Me: What's this?

Owner: It's a warning for all the residence that the building will be under construction to replace the old water pipe into a new one next week.

Me: Oh okay. 고맙습니다. 안녕히 주무세요. *gomabseubnida. annyeonghi jumuseyo : thank you, goodnight*

I walked back upstairs and back into the apartment.

Me: Mi Do Mi Do!

Mi Do: Yeah?

Me: We have to head home next week.

Mi Do: We are home.

Me: No, like home home. The building is having construction to replace the old water pipe into new ones next week.

Mi Do: Okay. Let's leave tomorrow.

Me: Alright. Let's go to sleep. It's already 11:30.

Mi Do: Yeah okay. Go wash up first.

I just nodded and headed to the bathroom and washed up. Opening the bathroom door, I walked into my bedroom and told Mi Do I'm done. We have our own separate bedroom since we decided to decorate our room with our own style. Mi Do and I may be best friends and have a lot in common but we do have our differences as well. We both headed to bed.

-Next Day-

*beep beep beep*

I groggily opened my eyes and turned off my alarm. *8:20* Ugh, it's so early.. I got up from my bed and headed to the bathroom only to find out its locked.

Me: Mi Do are you in there?

Mi Do: Just a sec.

I groaned and headed back to my bed. Plopped on the bed I grabbed my phone and just went on SNS. What's new? 

*ding*

I turned off my phone and walked over to the bathroom

Me: Are you done?

Mi Do: Almost!

Me: What are you doing in there?!

Mi Do: Getting ready.

Me: I just need to wash up! Open the door!

Mi Do opened the door and she was just applying her makeup.

Me: Seriously.. This was what you were doing? You couldn't get ready in your room?

Mi Do: The bathroom has better lighting.

Me: Whatever. Min Soo texted me that he'll be here in an hour so hurry up.

Mi Do: Alright. You should hurry too.

Me: Well if you weren't hogging the bathroom so much I would've been ready.

Mi Do: Whatever.

I quickly washed up and exited the bathroom while Mi Do was still getting ready. Heading to the kitchen, I grabbed two slices of bread and popped it in the toaster. Taking out strawberry and grape jam along with some butter, I set themy aside and walked back to my bedroom. Starting on my skincare and makeup, I quickly finished in less than 10 minutes and heard the ding from the toaster. Grabbing a plate I quickly grabbed the two perfectly toasted bread on the plate and spread a little of butter and grape on one slice and strawberry and butter on my slice. I ate my bread and walked over to the bathroom to hand feed the bread in Mi Do's mouth.

Me: 먹을. *meog-eul : eat*

She just opened and I fed her a piece of bread. She's seriously like a kid whenever Min Soo is mentioned and she takes forever to get ready.

Me: What time did you wake up?

Mi Do: *mouth full* 7:30.

Me: You woke up an hour earlier than me yet you're still getting ready?!

Mi Do: I just want to look nice okay.

Me: For Min Soo~

Mi Do: No! For MIN SUGA..

Me: Sure~

*ding dong*

Me: He's here! Hurry!

Mi Do: Alright. *closed the door*

I just laughed and opened the door for Min Soo.

Min Soo: Hey Jaehee.

Me: Hey. Come in. Mi Do is still getting ready.

Min Soo: I'd figure. So where are we exactly going?

Me: To 대구. *daegu*

Min Soo: What for?

Me: BTS is having a fanmeeting there and I want to arrive there early.

Min Soo: But aren't there already fans there?

Me: Yeah but not a lot.

Min Soo: Yeah by like a thousand more..

Me: Whatever. Mi Do! Min Soo is here!

Mi Do: Alright!

I walked back into my bedroom, grabbed my small backpack and put my BTS photo album, little gifts for each of the members and something a little special for Jimin as well. Grabbing a few touch ups here and there, I stuffed it in my backpack and grabbed my phone.

Min Soo: Are you girls ready?

Me: I am. Mi Do are you ready?!

Mi Do: Yup. Let's go.

We left the apartment and into Min Soo's car. We stopped by McDonald's and grab a little something before heading to the road.

-In The Car-

Min Soo: Have you talked to Yoon Do lately Jaehee?

Me: No. Why would I?

Min Soo: I don't know. I was just wondering.

Me: Yoon Do decided what he wanted and left. There's no reason to be in contact with each other.

Mi Do: The past is the past.

Min Soo: I just recently talked to him and we hung out. Apparently he's majoring to be a Neurosurgeon.

Me: Wow, that's great.

Mi Do: He's sure looking ahead of himself. Does he have a girlfriend?

Min Soo: Not that I know of. He's still a little heart broken by Jaehee. He doesn't show it, but his face says it all.

Mi Do: Well, it was his fault to begin with.

Jaehee: Can we not talk about Yoon Do. I just want to go to the fanmeet in a good mood.

We just sat in the car not talking but just had the radio on.

-2 Hours Later-

Min Soo: Alright we're here in  대구. *daegu* Now I need directions to the exact location of the fanmeet.

I gave him the address into the GPS and he drove us there.

Me: You do know that you two don't have to come. I'll be fine by myself.

Mi Do: I told you already I want to see SUGA.

Me: What about Min Soo?

Min Soo: You guys! Don't worry, I'll come along too.

Mi Do: it won't be boring for you?

Min Soo: Are you kidding? I'm an ARMY too.

Mi Do: Since when?

Min Soo: Since they debuted. Anyways, let me go find parking. You two go on ahead. I'll call you when I'm on my way.

Mi Do: Alright. Let's go.

We left the car and walked over to the event.

Mi Do: Hm, not so many people here.

Me: I know.

I looked at my watch, *11:50* It should be starting soon.


Hey guys! How do you guys like this story so far? If you guys haven't noticed or had notice, I tend to add random characters in each chapter, so look forward to that. Now in this chapter, I added Jung Yoon Do which is a character played by Yoon Gyun Sang from Doctors. Park Shin Hye's new drama. I started the drama yesterday and I'm planning to finish up until episode 10 (only if I can) today while I work on chapter 3. Have any of you guys watch Doctors yet? It's suo cute and funny and of course sad (only on some parts). 안녕! 평!