BTS Epilogue in 베이징 (Surprising Jimin) PT 2

dating an idol

We arrived at the arena and I called Namjoon.

Me: We're here, but security won't let us in.

Namjoon: 알았어. *ala-ss-eo : okay* I'll be there.

Me: 알았어. *ala-ss-eo : okay*

I hung up and walked over to the side.

Mi Do: What did he say?

Me: He said he's come.

Mi Do: 알았어. *ala-ss-eo : okay* Jeez, that security is doing to much..

Me: It's his job Mi Do.

I felt a tap on my shoulder and turned around. It was Namjoon.

Namjoon: Good thing you guys came early. I wouldn't be able to find you two in a crowd of other ARMYS. 

Me: You didn't tell anyone did you?

Namjoon: I may have told Yoongi, but he promised to not tell Jimin or the other members.

Me: 알았어. *ala-ss-eo : okay*

We followed Namjoon backstage where they were at. Mi Do and I hid in the other room and waited for them to have Jimin in the room alone. Namjoon told me he was sleeping, so I guess it'll take to my advantage and surprise him hopefully. I also needed help from one of the coordi-noonas. I entered the room cautiously and quietly following behind the eonni. She signaled me to go hide just in case he does wake up.

Coordi-Noona: Jimin, I need to fix your makeup.

Jimin: *mumbles*

She signaled me to walk over to them and she left the room. I grabbed some of the stuff for his eyebrows and somewhat fixed it. After I finished, I gently shook him and he woke up. It took him awhile to figure out what was going on. He slowly opened and closed his eyes until he finally looked around and saw nobody in here. I went to go hide just to play with him for a bit.

Jimin: Where did everyone go?

I peeked a little and he was literally panicking. He took out his phone and called someone, but I'm guessing they didn't answer.

Jimin: Did the concert start?!

Before he left the room, I quickly got out and closed the closet door roughly. He turned around in shock and I just stood there smiling.

Me: Why are you going to leave your girlfriend here alone?

Jimin: J-Jaehee? How? When? You told me you weren't coming!

Me: Well.. I only said that because half of it was true and the other half, I wanted to surprise you? So.. Surprise!

He just ran over to me and hugged me. 

Me: Did you miss me this much?

Jimin: 당연하지! *dang-yeonhaji : of course*

Me: We literally text and call each other everyday Jimin.

Jimin: But it's not the same as talking to you face-to-face. Did the concert start or something?

Me: 아니. *ani : no* I had everyone leave the room.

Jimin: But how come I heard nuna's voice earlier.

Me: I had her come inside for like 10 second.

Jimin: I'm glad you're here! I've been wanting to do something together with you.

Me: What is it?

Jimin: I've been wanting to announce our relationship public for awhile now and I was going to do it today, but when you told me you weren't going to come, I decided not to. If you're not ready then we could wait Jaehee. I don't want to rush you into things you're not ready.

Me: Our relationship going public? 

Thinking about all the JaeMin supporters and all the JaeMin antis.. *I don't know if I can really do it.. My whole life would be different! People will start treating me differently.*

Me: Can I think about it more?

Jimin: 당연하지. *dang-yeonhaji : of course*

Everyone gathered back into the room and the first person to come to me was Jungkook.

Jungkook: 누나~ *nuna*

Me: Yes Jungkook.

Jungkook: When did you guys get here?

Me: We got here earlier today.

Staff: Get ready! We go live in 30 minutes!

BTS & Staff: 네! *ne : yes*

Everyone started finishing up getting ready and doing a bunch of outfit changes and etc. Mi Do and Just sat down away from everyone, so we won't be in everyone's way. Mi Do and I just talked to each other since it's the only thing we could do right now. After about 10 minutes, there were 20 minutes left before the stage and they strted heading to the stage. Mi Do and I followed behind quietly and just watched. I saw Hyeri eonni working on Taehyung's makeup. *maybe I'll talk to her after* I saw another eonni doing Jimin's makeup. *that must be Hyorin eonni.* Everyone looks so professional going here and there, getting things done quickly. I saw Jimin looking over at me frequently and I just smiled at him. BTS made their way to the stage and we just stood backstage watching every action.

Mi Do: All of these excitement makes me want to be an idol.

Me: 나도. *nado : me too*

Being an idol may be fun and games, but that's just how others see it. Being an idol is actually hard work. Just seeing it in front of me, having the staff and idols running here and there is a lot of work. The music started, fans cheered and chanted. How I wish I could feel the nervousness and excitemnt idols get when performing on stage. Makes me wonder if I should go into acting or being an idol. Mi Do and I have turned in so many applications for different entertainments, but heard nothing. We've got scouted many times together, but it was just faud agents. I'm still holding onto the applcation for BigHit since I'm still unsure if I want to be under them. Mi Do got scouted by SM two weeks ago and she's been coming home late these days. Sometimes I worry about her, but I know that she's got it and if she ever needs me, I'll be here. I'm so proud of her getting into SM and fulfilling her dream. It's just me that I haven't gotten anything back. *maybe I should turn in my application for BigHit*

-After the Concert-

The concert finished around 10 and everyone was getting ready to leave. It was absolutely exciting and fun. I got to meet Hyorin eonni and caught up with Hyeri eonni as well. Mi Do and I started to head back to the hotel, when BTS' manager stopped us.

BTS' Manager: Where are you guys going?

Me: Back to the hotel?

BTS' Manager: Let's all go have dinner together.

Jungkook: 형 *hyeong* are you paying for all of us?

BTS' Manager: Well... 

Me: We don't mind pitching in too.

Mi Do: 우리는 상관하지 않습니다. *ulineun sang-gwanhaji anhseubnida : we don't mind*

Jungkook: 그런 다음 정착! *geuleon da-eum jeongchag : then it's settled*

We all got in the van, Mi Do and I got in the van together with the staff who's joining us for dinner. I have no idea where we're going, but since they wanted us to tag along, mind as well. I'm pretty sure Mi Do and I were just going to order room service, turn on some tv, eat, shower and then sleep. We arrived at a restaurant and walked inside. We got a table in the back and sat down. BTS' manager ordered for us which we just all got the family dinner plan with BBQ. Mi Do and I chatted with everyone and just had a good time. Jimin made his way over to my side and nudged me.

Me: 뭐? *mwo : what*

Jimin: 아무것도. *amugeosdo : nothing* I just want to be next to you.

Me: Weirdo.

Jimin and I just talked amongst ourselves and he just couldn't contain his happiness or skin-ship, that he always and constantly have to hold my hand.

Me: Jimin, there might be paparazzi or fans who'll see.

Jimin: I don't care anymore Jaehee. I won't let anyone get in the way of our relationship.

Me: But I'm not ready to go public with you yet. Just give me time okay?

Jimin: 알았어. *ala-ss-eo : okay*

The food came and we all started cooking our meat and eating at the same time. Tonight is indeed fun and exciting. Mi Do and I really needed to get away and this was perfect. I heard Mi Do's phone ring and she stepped out to answer it. I wonder who it could be.

-Mi Do's POV-

*phone rings*

Me: I'll be back. I gotta answer this call.

Jaehee: 알았어. *ala-ss-eo : okay*

I got up and stepped outside. I quickly answered the call.

Me: 여보세요. *yeoboseyo : hello*

Caller: Where did you go Mi Do-ssi?

Me: I took a small vacation with my friend to 베이징. *beijing*

Caller: When will you be back?

Me: Tomorrow.

Caller: Don't forget that you have vocal and dance practice tomorrow.

Me: 예. *ye : yes*

I hung up and walked back inside. *sigh* I need to tell Jaehee about this before she finds out herself.

-End of POV-

I saw Mi Do walk back to the table and she had an uneasy look on her face.

Me: 괜찮아? *gwaenchanh-a : you okay*

Mi Do: 난 괜찮아. *nan gwaenchanh-a : I'm fine*

I just nodded in reassurance and finished eating.

-Half An Hour Later-

We all stood outside of the restaurant and parted ways. Mi Do and I took a cab back to the hotel and the rest took the van. On the ride back, Mi Do still looked uneasy and fidgety.

Me: Are you sure you're okay?

Mi Do: 응 왜? *eung wae : yeah why*

Me: You seem a little uneasy. Is there something you need to tell me?

Mi Do: 아무것도. *amugeosdo : nothing*

*sigh*

Me: I know you're lying to me Mi Do.

Mi Do: I'm not lying about anything.

Feeling a little betrayed by Mi Do right now, I just looked out the window. *what is it that she has to keep it a secret from me* We got to the hotel and went straight to the room. Mi Do decided to wash up first and I heard a ding from her phone. *should I? what if something is going on with her. I'm her best friend for pete sake! I deserve to know* Cautiously going on her phone, I saw the text..

Me: *quietly* Vocal and dance practice tomorrow morning? What is all of this?! Jacket photoshoot? Filming music video?! Is Mi Do becoming an idol??

Hearing the water turn off, I quickly put her phone back and went back to my bed. I a random video on YouTube, I pretended as if I was doing something. She walked out of the bathroom and I looked up.

Me: You done?

Mi Do: 네. *ne : yeah*

Me: 알았어. *ala-ss-eo : okay*

I grabbed my phone, clothes and headed to the bathroom to shower. Before showering, I texted Min Soo about this. *he's gotta know something*

*if he doesn't aknow anything, then she's definitely keeping something from us.* Taking off my clothes, I quickly took a shower and put on my pjs. *I need to confront Mi Do about this* Getting out of the bathroom, I saw Mi Do fast asleep. *already? it's only 11:40* I crawled into bed, charged my phone and as soon as I turned off my phone, it turned back on and I got a text from Jimin.

*ding*


Hi guys! How are you all? I'm doing fine myself. Sorry for the late posting, I was workinh late last night and I couldn't finish it yesterday, but here it is!! Chapter 25! Have any of you guys seen BTS Wings short film?? Have you guys made any theories of it? I've read so many theories as to what the video seems to be about and I don't know what to believe haha.. Anyways, I'll see you guys in the next one! 안녕! 평!