The Start of Something New

dating an idol

*did I make the right decision last night?*

*ding*

*cue BTS Embarrassed*

*you are too cute*

*phone rings*

Me: 안녕~ *annyeong : hi*

Jimin: 안녕~ *annyeong : hi*

Me: How are you not sleeping? You said you guys have a busy schedule tomorrow.

Jimin: 알아, *al-a : I know* but I can't sleep. I keep thinking of you.. And our.. First kiss..

*ohmygod why did he bring that up!!*

-Previous Chapter & Jimin's POV-

*maybe it's time.*

Me: Jaehee?

Jaehee: Yeah?

Me: Do you have your answer for me?

Jaehee: I've decided what my answer will be.

Feeling a little scared and nervous as to what Jaehee's answer will be.

Jaehee: I know you've asked me what my answer will be and it took me a lot of thinking. At first I was confused with my own feelings, if I really liked you more than just an idol or if I still had feelings for Yoon Do.. I know you know about Yoon Do and I, but that didn't stop you from confessing to me and not letting others get to us. I think that's what I liked about you. Not as an idol, but as a person. My answer is yes. 

I couldn't believe what I was hearing.. *did she said yes?*

Me: ....

Jaehee: 어 .. 지민? *eo .. jimin : uh .. jimin*

Me: Huh? Oh uh did what I hear right?

Me: I'm pretty sure. *laughs*

I didn't know what I was feeling, but in that moment, I did something I don't regret doing. I kissed Jaehee.. Not on the cheek. Not on the forehead, but on the lips! Our first kiss and it felt like the whole world stopped and I felt fireworks lit up in my head.

-End of POV-

Me: Why did you remind me of that!

Jimin: Was I a bad kisser or something?

Me: 아니! *ani : no* It's just that I just stood there.. I didn't even return the kiss or anything..

Jimin: 괜찮아. *gwaenchanh-a : it's ok* Not everyone kisses back on their first. You know you're cute when you blush. I just wanted to pinch your cheeks.

Me: Do I look like a child to you?

Jimin: Only at times, but you're super cute. I'm kind of glad that I confessed to you. If I was a bit late, I think I would've lost you to Yoon Do.

Me: Well you don't have to worry anymore because I'm yours now and you're mine.

Jimin: Forever and ever.

Me: Always.

Jimin and I talked on the phone for hours until I fell asleep.

-Jimin's POV-

Me: Jaehee?

I heard slight snoring and figured she fell asleep.

Me: So cute..

Jungkook: Go to sleep!

Ignoring Jungkook, I hung up and fell asleep with a smile on my face.

-Next Morning & End of POV-

*ding* *ding* *ding* *ding*

*who is bothering me right now!!*

I opened my eyes and looked at my phone. I got many texts from Jimin, Yoongi and Jungkook.

*these guys. how did I ever get involve in this* Getting up from bed, I walked over to the bathroom to wash up. Patting my face dry, I started brushing my teeth and I got a text from Mi Do.

*ding*

Laughing to myself, I rinsed my mouth and put my toothbrush away. Walking over to the kitchen, I made some toast and eggs. Feeding Jae Mi, my toast finished toasting and I just did my usual with the butter and jam. I grabbed my plate with two pieces of toast, scrambled eggs and OJ in a cup, I walked over to the coffee table and sat on the floor. Turning on my tv and switching it to Netflix, I decided to watch a quick movie. While watching the movie, I finished my breakfast and looked at the time. *8:20 It's still early in the day and school doesn't start until 10*

Me: Jae Mi~ Want to go walkies?

She jumped excitedly and I just laughed. Changing my clothes into workout clothes, I slipped on my Nike shoes, grabbed my phone, Jae Mi's leash attached on her collar and we left out the door. Walking to the doggie park, I greeted the nice ahjumma and began our walk.

-Dog Park-

We arrived at the park in less than 5 minutes and I let her leash off her collar. There weren't many pets and owners out in the morning. I kept an eye out for Jae Mi and just watched her play with the other pets. A couple minutes passed and I called her over. I attached her leash back on her collar and we headed back home. Looking at my watch, it's already 9. We came back to the apartment and jogged up the stairs. Opening the door, I let Jae Mi loose and I went to my bedroom to change out of my clothes and into another pair of clothes. Satisfied with my outfit, I headed out the door.

Getting into my car, I started the engine and drove to school. Looking at the time, I was early. Parking my car at a nearby parking lot, I got out and locked my car. Walking to the Theatre and Drama department, I ran into Taemin.

Me: 안녕. *annyeong : hi*

Taemin: Oh hey Jaehee. Haven't seen you in awhile.

Me: It's only been two days.

Taemin: *laugh* Yeah. How are things with you and *whisper* Jimin?

Me: We're okay. Nothing new.

Taemin: I heard from Mi Do~

Me: About what?

Taemin: About you being his 여자 친구. *yeoja chingu : girlfriend*

Me: That big mouth! She told me she only told Min Soo!

Taemin: 그녀는 거짓말. *geunyeoneun geojismal : she lied*

Me: She mind as well tell the whole world!

Mi Do: Hey guys!

Me: Yoon.Mi.Do!

Mi Do: *nervous laugh* I'll see you guys in class.. Bye!

She quickly ran to class and I just yelled her name. *you are so lucky I'm in a skirt!* Mentally cursing in my head, Taemin and I arrived to class and I saw Mi Do with sunbae. Walking over to them, Mi Do hid behind sunbae.

Min Soo: Whatever you're about to do, save it until you two get home!

Me: I know. I sit here too you know. *yoon mi do!*

Mi Do: I didn't mean to tell Taemin. It kind of slipped out of my mouth.

Me: Heard that one before Yoon Mi Do.

The professor came in and we got ready for class. Hye Jung and I presented our project first just to get it over with and finished with an A+. *that's what I'm talking about* We sat back down in our seats and the other partners went up to present their project. This went on for about half an hour and it was finally break time. I stood up and stretched when I heard my phone *ding*

*laugh*

Mi Do: Did he text you?

Me: That is none of your business Yoon Mi Do.

Mi Do: Fine.. *annoyed*

*you should be annoyed Yoon Mi Do!* I put my phone away and class began again. It felt like forever since we didn't do much today.

-4 Hours Later-

Mi Do: I'll see you at home.

Me: Where are you going?

Mi Do: I have to stay behind for extra credit for Prof. Lee's class.

Me: 다시? *dasi : again* *a/n dasi run run run~*

Mi Do: 네.. *ne : yeah* I'll see you back at home.

I just nodded and walked back to my car. Driving to the grocery store, I picked up some stuff for tonight.


Hi guys! How are you all doing? I hope you're doing well~ I got home from work an hour ago and had to quickly post this before the night ends! Anyways, I guess some of you guys were already anticipating or knew Jimin and Jaehee were gonna date eventually right? JaeMin wins against YoonHee *yoon do and jaehee* !! I hope everyone likes it so far!! I still have to finish editing the Korean wording, but I'll see everyone in the next chapter! 안녕! 평!