Honeymoon in Bora Bora

dating an idol

We left to Bora Bora, French Polynesia this morning and on our last transition flight. It was still daytime and Jimin was next to me sleeping. The girls, including me planned the wedding and the boys including Jimin planned the honeymoon. I looked back at all the photos we took last week on our wedding day. I quietly laughed and smiled at every cute, funny and dorky photos we took with the guests. *ah, Mi Do caught my flower bouqet.* I looked at the picture of Mi Do catching the bouqet I threw. *Min Soo should prepare his proposal soon*

Pilot: Good evening everyone. We will be arriving to Bora Bora very soon. Thank you for choose **** Airflight.

The pilot the seatbelt light on and I buckled in my seatbelt. I gently shook Jimin to wake him up so he can buckle up his seatbelt.

Jimin: Ah, we're almost here.

I just nodded and pointed out the window. He looked out the window and admire the beauty of it and then back at me. He grabbed my hand and intertwined it into mine. I just looked at our hands with our rings together. *how did I ever get this lucky?* After the wedding, we announced our suddent marriage and pregnancy news. Some fans took it lightly and some not so well, but still supported us. There were less and less fans who were against us and decided to support us instead. I posted both our ringed hand intertwined together and my pregnancy test.

Jimin: Are you excited?

Me: Of course. I've always wanted to go to Bora Bora. It's so pretty, beautiful and blue.

Jimin: Just like you except the blue part. *laugh*

I just laughed and looked out the window. It is indeed beautiful and I'm so happy to share this moment with my husband. It feels so weird calling Jimin my husband and not my boyfriend anymore. I felt Jimin's hand on my belly.

Jimin: I can't wait to hold you in my arms.

Me: Me too. I think Jaemin will look like you.

Jimin: With a hint of you. We should have another kid.

Me: After a couple years yeah.

Jimin: But let's not wait too long.

Me: Of course. Jaemin will start to get lonely.

We've officially decided to name him Jaemin. Park Jaemin. After a short 30 minutes, we finally landed in Bora Bora and getting off the airplane. Jimin followed behind me and made sure I got off safely. Heading to the checkout, we got our luggages and headed out to haul a cab. I got in while Jimin put our luggage in the trunk and joined me in the back. We gave the driver the address to our hotel and drove there. While getting to the hotel, we passed by so many pretty scenery and it was breathtaking. We got to our hotel and I walked in to check in.

Receptionist: Hello. How may I help you?

Me: Hi, I'm checking in.

Receptionist: Name?

Me: Park Jimin and Park Jaehee.

Receptionist: Just a moment.

I nodded and looked around the lobby. Everything was beautiful. This whole place is beautiful. Jimin and I decided to stay in beach home where we could have some privacy.

Receptionist: Ah, here you are. You guys are staying in one of our luxurious beach homes correct?

Me: Yes.

Receptionist: Alright. Is Mr. Park here? It'll be best to show you both the way to your beach house.

Me: He's loading the luggage.

Receptionist: We'll have our bellhop take your luggage to your room.

Me: Ah, okay.

Jimin: Babe, you checked in?

Me: Yeah. She'll show us the way to our home and the bellhop will be bringing our luggage.

Jimin: Okay.

The bellhop she asked for came and started following us. We could've rolled the cart ourselves, but I guess so. The view was indeed so beautiful and pretty. I wanted to stay here forever.

We got to room 204 and she handed us the key. Jimin opened the door and let the bellhop come inside to set our things down and leave. After he left, we did a small tour around inside.

Me: Everything is amazing.

Jimin: I know. *sigh* I'm so glad to be here with you.

Me: Me too.

Before he could wrap me in an embrace, I quickly ran to the bed and plopped my on the bed.

Jimin: Careful! You'll hurt Jaemin.

Me: Jimin, I just needed to sit down. This bed is really comfy.

Jimin: Let me get on it too.

He plopped his on the bed and sat next to me. He interwined our hands together and we looked out the balcony.

I laid my head on his shoulder and admire the view we had from this point. I closed my eyes wishing this moment would stop and be forever like this without a care in the world and worry about nothing.

Jimin: Jaehee?

Me: Hm?

Jimin: I'm so glad to be your husband and I'm glad you're my wife.

Me: I am too. I think I've made the best decision of my life.

I felt his head nod slowly and I opened my eyes. Getting up from the bed and facing him.

Me: Let's go do some sightseeing or go to the beach.

Jimin: Right now?

Me: Yes right now. C'mon, let's not stay in the room all day. I know we got jetlag, but let's go do something.

Jimin: Okay. Let's go to the beach first and then sightseeing?

Me: Deal.

I grabbed my sandals and put them on, waiting by the door for Jimin. We put on his flipflops and we headed out the door. Walking down the hall and into the white sand, we walked by the ocean and just admire everything. A lot of people were here either on family trips, honeymoon, or vacation. There a lot of kids here and just playing in the sand or water. The water was so blue and clear, you could see everything underwater. We stopped by a few gift shops and just checked the store out. A lady made conversation with me.

Lady: Are you having a boy or girl.

Me: It's a boy.

Lady: Aw, I bet he'll look like his dad.

Me: Oh yeah, I'm positive about that.

Lady: How far are you?

Me: I'm 5 months.

Lady: I remember when I had my first little one. Are you doing C-section of natural birth?

Me: Well, we're exactly not sure yet, but I want to do natural birth. If the baby is too big, then there's a chance I might have to do a C-section. Did you do C-section or natural birth?

Lady: I had natural birth for my first one and then a C-section for my second.

Me: How was the natural birth?

Lady: It was hard and it did hurt a little, but that feeling of holding your little one in your hands afterwards is the best feeling. 

Me: Really? I'm so happy to see our little one.

Lady: It's the best feeling. Who's the daddy?

I pointed over to Jimin and he greeted the tourist.

Lady: Oh, your husband is quite handsome. I can see why you said the little one will look like his daddy.

I nodded in agreement and she left Jimin and I to talk to her husband.

Jimin: What did she say?

Me: She said Jaemin will look more like you.

Jimin: Really?

I nodded and smiled at him. He just smiled back and ruffled my hair a little.

Me: Yah, you'll mess up my hair.

Jimin: Who are you looking good for? You're already married pabo!

Me: I'm just looking good for you pabo!

JImin: You liar.

Me: Oppa.

Jimin: I'm just kidding jagyia.

We left the shop and walked around some more admiring the view and everything. I stopped mid-way and held my stomach, Jimin rushed over to my side and we sat down.

Jimin: Jagyia are you okay?

I nodded and took in a few breathes.

Me: Jaemin was kicking really hard just now.

Jimin: Aigoo.. *puts his hand on my stomach* Jaemin~ You can't kick mommy so hard or she gets hurt. Jaemin be a good boy.

Me: Yah, people are staring.

I know I'm used to Jimin talking to Jaemin like this, but him doing this in public is not embarrassing, but just a little bit.

Jimin: What's wrong with me talking to my baby?

Me: Nothing. It's sweet oppa.

Jimin: *smiles* Are you feeling okay now?

I nodded a little and decided to rest on the bench for awhile and he didn't mind.

Me: I'm sorry oppa. It's suppose to be a romantic hoenymoon, but I'm here being in pain.

Jimin: It's okay jagyia. I know what I was getting into when I got you pregnant and married you. I'm the happiest man on earth!

Me: Okay oppa! Mind as well tell the world while you're at it.

Jimin: I will!

He was about to shout, but I covered his mouth.

Me: Oppa!

He just laughed and sat back down.

Me: Oppa you're sucha child.

Jimin: And I'm yours only~

I nodded proudly and just lay my head on his shoulder. Jimin may be a small person, but his shoulders are the best when needed. After about 10 minutes of sitting down, we left the bench and went to go get some dinner. The sun was starting to set and decided to eat on our balcony while we watch the sun set.

*ding dong*

JImin went to go open the door and brought our food in. He set them on the table in the balcony and sat down across from me. We ate and watched the view in silent. We finished our food in 20 minutes and just watched the view.

Me: How can sunset be so beautiful.

Jimin: Not as beautiful as you.

Me: Oppa will you stop with the cheesy compliments please?

Jimin: I can't. That's the problem. I've fallen so deep in love with you it just comes out.

Me: Yah, Park Jimin.

Jimin: There's nothing you can say or do to stop me~ You agreed to be with me.

Me: True, but that was just a fantasy of mine oppa. I didn't think I'd actually marry you.

Jimin: Well, now your fantasy came true and you're with me.

Me: And I don't regret it.

Jimin: I don't regret marrying you~

We just smiled at each other and continued to watch the sun set until it was dark. We headed back inside and closed the balcony. Room service took our finished plates away and I went to take a quick shower. After 20 minutes in the shower, I dried myself and put on my pjs. Walking out of the bathroom, Jimin was already asleep on our bed. I just laughed and turned off the bathroom light. Walking over to the bed, I slipped on my fuzzy socks and applied lip balm to keep my lips moisturize. In the middle and putting lotion on my hands, I felt Jimin come over to my side and wrap his arms around my tummy.

Jimin: Jagi~

Me: Hm?

Jimin: Come to bed~

Me: I will. You still need to shower oppa.

Jimin: I'll shower tomorrow morning.

Me: Oppa you know I don't like it when you stink.

Jimin: Okay.

He slowly got up and draggin ghis body to shower. I just laughed and got into bed. *ah so warm.* I heard the water shut off and the door flung open. He looked at me and smiled that sheepish smile he always gives me.

Me: What the heck Jimin.

Jimin: Nothing.

Me: Why are you looking at me like that?

Jimin just shook his head and climb into bed with me. I put my book down and got comfortable. Jimin turned around and stared at me. *sigh*

Me: Goodnight Jimin. Goodnight Jaemin.

Jimin: Goodnight jagyia. Goodnight Jaemin~

He turnedd off the lights and we slept.


Hello everyone~ Sorry for not updating for awhile~~ I have no reason lol. I've just been away and I needed some time to think about stuff. Oh! Are any of my ARMY readers going to BTS Trilogy?? I'll be going to Anaheim with my chingu~ We're so excited and if anyone is going to Anaheim for Trilogy come meet me~~ Comment below if you're going! We can meet up and just fangirl/boy about BTS lol. Lately BTS has been gaining a lot of fanboys~~ Anyways, I'll see you guys in the next chapter! 안녕! 평!