Karaoke Party

dating an idol

Stepping out of the building, I hauled a cab and told the driver the address on where I was going and I was going home. I haven't returned home ever since Mi Do and I moved in together. It's been awhile since I've been there. I'm pretty sure eomma and appa are not home and on a business trip like always. 20 minutes passed and we arrived.

Driver: 여기에 있었다. *yeogie iss-eossda : we're here*

I paid and thanked the driver. Getting out of the car, I closed the door and he drove off. I walked over to the door and pressed the passcode button. *access granted* Opening the door, I closed it behind me and made my way inside the house. *They haven't changed the locks yet?* Opening the door, I entered the house and took off my shoes, slipped my feet into my slippers and set my stuff down on the counter. The workers were here.

Maid #2: Oh, young master what brings you here?

Me: I decided to stop by.

Maid #2: We've missed you. What took you so long to return? Your parents are on a business trip and it's been boring around here.

Me: I'd figure they were out on business. Where's everyone else?

Maid #2: They are still on vacation. It's just a small amount of us since your parents are the only ones here.

Maid #2: Your room is still the same. Everything is still untouched, polished and dust-free.

Me: You guys still clean my room?

Maid #2: Of course we do. It's our job ma'am.

Me: Just call me Jaehee. It sounds weird when you guys call me ma'am or young master.

Maid #2: 네. *ne : yes* Youn- Jaehee.

Me: Are the chefs in today?

Maid #2: 네. *ne : yes* They're in the kitchen.

I made my way to the kitchen and greeted the chefs.

Chef #1: OMO! Young master you're back! Do you want me to make your favorite dishes?

Chef #2: I'll make your favorite dessert!

Me: 아니, 괜찮아요. *ani, gwaenchanh-yo : no, it's ok* I just came here to visit that's all. And what did I say about calling me young master?

Chefs: 죄송합니다 재희이야. *joesonghadnida jaehui iya : we're sorry Jaehee*

Chef #3: We've missed you. Your parents are barely home and the house is so quiet without you or Mi Do here to liven up the spirits.

Me: 알아.. *al-a : I know* We've been so busy with school and assignments, we don't have time to visit. All of you should stop by Mi Do's chicken place tonight! We'll have a party.

Chef #3: Are you sure?

Me: 네. *ne : yes* I'll just call eomma and appa that you guys will be gone for the day.

Chef #4: They're not going to cut our pay right?

Me: 아니, 괜찮아요. *ani, gwaenchanh-yo : no, it's ok* I promise.

Chef #2: 우리는 거기있을거야! *ulineun geogi iss-eulgeoya : we'll be there*

Me: 신난다! 오는 모든 사람에게! *sinnanda, oneun modeun salam ege : awesome, tell everyone to come*

Chefs: 네. *ne : yes*

Me: Alright, well I got to go, so I'll see you all later!

I waved them goodbye and headed out for the door. I told everyone in the house to come by together. The maids walked me out and I got in the cab I called for earlier.

Me: I'll see you all tonight!

Maids: 네. *ne : yes* *bows*

I got in the cab and drove back.

*ding*

I got a text from Mi Do.

I just laughed to myself quietly and texted her back. *this girl is too much* I decided to text Jimin, if they were still planning to come by the restaurant or not.

*When did he become such a flirt?*

Driver: 여기에 있었다. *yeogie iss-eossda : we're here*

Me: 아, 감사합니다. *a, gamsahabnida : ah, thank you* 

I opened the door, got out and closed the door. The ahjussi drove off and I took off my backpack to look for the keys. I finally found them and unlocked the door. I set my stuff down on the table and walked over to the kitchen. I grabbed some chicken wings and grabbed some seasoning for the chicken. *I'll cook this later when it's time.* I let the chicken wings thaw in the sink and walked out.

*phone rings*

I grabbed my phone and answer the call.

Me: 여보세요? *yeoboseyo : hello*

Caller: 안녕 재희! *annyeong jaehui : hi jaehee* It's Jungkook, you know from BTS?

Me: How did you get my number?

Jungkook: I'm guessing you didn't look at the caller ID?

Mentally face palming myself, he called me using Jimin's phone.

Jungkook: Anyways, just to let you know we're coming by tonight! *Jimin in the background "what are you doing with my phone jungkook?"* 나는 가야겠다! 나중에 봐! *naneun gayagessda! najung-e bwa : I gotta go! see you later*

He quickly hung up and I just looked at my phone as the call ended. *I thought Jungkook didn't know what girls are? I guess he does* I set my phone done and cleaned the place a bit so it looks decent.

-Half an Hour Later-

*finally done.* Instead of cleaning the place a little bit, I ended up cleaning the whole restaurant. *I'm crazy* Sitting down, I grabbed my phone and saw that I missed a few texts from Jimin.

*they're so cute! I've never seen this side of them before* Putting my phone down, locked the door and walked upstairs to take a quick shower and get ready. 

-20 Minutes Later-

Quickly fixing my makeup, I grabbed the karaoke machine and walked back downstairs. I caught Min Soo and Mi Do acting all lovey dovey.

Me: 방을 얻다! *bang-eul eodda : get a room*

Mi Do: 어디 있었어? *eodi iss-eoss-eo : where were you*

Me: I was upstairs. You two decided to join me today?

Min Soo: I don't want to miss a chance to party with BTS.

Me: Mi Do!

Mi Do: 뭐? *mwo : what* It slipped out of my mouth when we were texting.

Me: Sure

Mi Do: Besides, you'll get to see Jimin.

Me: 알아. *al-a : I know* They're not coming by until 8:30.

Min Soo: 왜 이렇게 늦게? *wae ileohge neujge : why so late*

Me: They are idols did you forget that? Idols have a tight schedule.

Mi Do: Well it must not be that tight to be texting you all the time.

Me: Whatever Mi Do. Why don't you two go start cooking the chicken!

Min Do: 네, 엄마*ne, eomma : yes mom*

*Aish these two!* They annoy me but I love them. I connected all the wires to the tv from the karaoke machine and tested it just in case this time it doesn't work. It made a magical sound that announce the machine is up and running. Walking over to the kitchen, I saw them working on cutting the chicken, seasoning and frying them.

*knock knock*

I walked out of the kitchen and walked over to the door. I opened it and it was them.

Chef: 죄송합니다 우리가 늦게! *joesonghabnida uliga neujge : sorry we're late*

Me: 아니. *ani : no* You guys are actually early *laugh* 들어와. *deul-eowa : come on in*

I opened the door wider and let them all in. After they entered, I closed the door and locked it. They were all just standing.

Me: You guys, just sit down anywhere. We're not open today. This is a private party.

They just nodded and sat down at a table together. *aish these guys* Quickly walking over to the kitchen, I told the lovebirds that they're here.

Mi Do: 안녕 얘들 아! *annyeong yaedeul a : hi guys* It's been so long!

Me: This is 민수 선배. *minsu seonbae : min soo sunbae* He goes to school with us, but don't worry he's not my boyfriend. He's Mi Do's 남자 친구. *namja chingu : boyfriend*

Mi Do: I'm suppose to introduce him myself.

Me: You were too slow.

The chefs walked into the kitchen and helped Min Soo with frying the chicken and preparing other plates. Mi Do and I were just talking to the others and we heard another knock at the door.

Me: I got it!

I walked over to the door and opened it. There were 7 guys at the door with half of their faces covered. At first I was scared, but then one of them spoke, which gave me a relief.

Me: Jeez, I thought you guys were kidnappers. Come in.

 They all looked at each other and laughed. I opened the door wider for them to come inside and closed the door after they came in. I introduced them to everyone and we all got along well. Since I was busy running around helping and getting stuff, I didn't spare a single time to sit down with Jimin.


Hello everyone! Do you guys like the story so far? I'm trying to update and edit as much as I can! I'm trying to organize my schedule as to posting. Should I do it Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday? Or should I do Monday, Wednesday and Friday? Saturdays are my day off..*well more likely for me to edit* Vote on the poll!!