Four Months Later (9 Months into the Pregnancy)

dating an idol

Ever since we came back from our honeymoon, Jimin was back with his hectic schedules which I didn't mind since it was a regular thing. I've accepted the fact that he's an idol and being an idol comes with a lot of responsibilities and hectic schedules. He does send me daily logs here and there just so the two of us don't miss him so much. Mi Do has been living with me for awhile just until Jaemin is born and then she'll move out is what she said.

Mi Do: Jaehee come check out the nursery.

Me: Coming.

I left the kitchen and walked into the nursery. Mi Do and Min Soo has been helping us get the nursery room ready for Jaemin and it turned out amazing. I stood in between the couple and just looked around. *it's amazing*

Mi Do: What do you think?

Me: It's amazing. You guys did a fantastic job.

I felt a strong kick.

Me: Wow! Yeah.. Jaemin definitely loves it. *laugh* That was a strong kick there. One more and I'll be in the labor room.

Min Soo: And Jimin will be freaking out.

I nodded and we left the room into the kitchen where I was preparing lunch for them.

Mi Do: You could've asked me to help you Jaehee.

Me: You've helped enough Mi Do.

*ding*

I grabbed my phone and saw a video attachment. *another log* I clicked on the link and played the video.

-2 Minutes Pass-

Mi Do: Wow so mushy and cheesy..

Me: It's Jimin.

Min Soo: Does he send you daily logs like everyday?

Me: Not daily, but from time to time whenever he's on tour.

Mi Do: Aw that's so cute. Well we should get going since we have schedules today.

Me: Same here. 

Min Soo: We'll drop you off.

Me: It's okay. Manager Eonni is going to come pick me up.

Min Soo: Alright then.

Mi Do: I'll see you later Jaehee and you too Jaemin.

Mi Do and Min Soo left my house and I sat down waiting for Manager Eonni. Rubbing my belly, I relaxed all of my muscles while looking out the view out of my balcony.

*ding dong*

I got up from my chair and went to go open the door.

Manager Eonni: Hey Jaehee.

Me: Hi eonni. Let me get my bag.

Manager Eonni: Alright. 

I went into my room and grabbed my bag making sure I have everything I needed. As I was about to walk out of the room, I felt a sharp pain on my lower abdomen. *It's just contractions Jaehee. You still have a month left.* My due date is in two weeks, so I just tried to walk it off, but the pain was so sharp, I did my breathing routine whenever I have contractions and continued to walk back out.

Manager Eonni: Jaehee, are you okay?

I couldn't manage to say anything, but I heard footsteps coming my way and soon eonni was next to me, holding on to me.

Manager Eonni: Are you okay? Let's sit down.

Walking to the couch, my water broke and a big puddle on my floor. Now my contractions turned into labor pain.

Manager Eonni: OH YM GOD JAEHEE!! YOUR WATER BROKE! We gotta head to the hospital right now. I'll call Min Soo and MI Do.

Me: N-no, they're busy with their schedules. Let's just get to the hospital. *breathing*

Manager Eonni: Okay. Where's your labor bag?

Me: It's.. In the bedroom.

Manager Eonni: Okay, sit here and breathe.

She ran to the bedroom and grabbed my bag I had pre-ready when I go into labor. She ran back out to me and helped me back up and into the car. I got in and still doing my breathing routine. Within 10 minutes, I started feeling even more pain on my lower abdomen and Jaemin is ready to come out to the world.

Me: Eonni, hurry! 

She sped up and we rolled up to the emergency loop. The nurses came rushing to the side and put me on the wheelchair. We got to the labor room and I was now ready to give birth to Jaemin.


Hi guys! Sorry for not updating so frequently. I've been mainly focusing on my plan for BTS Trilogy Concert in Anaheim and making sure it'll go well. Also I have been very unmotivated lately as well.. I know I rushed it as well with the last few chapters, but believe it or not, the next chapter will be the last chapter for this fanfic. Well I'll go and make the last chapter the best one~ I'll see you all in the next one! 안녕! 평!