Being Positive About This Situation

dating an idol

Mi Do: KIM JAEHEE!!!! WAKE UP!!!

I immediately shot up and looked around. 

Me: What Mi Do?! Are we being robbed?! What's going on?!

Mi Do: Look at this!! *shows me her phone*

Me: I thought it was something serious!

Mi Do: This is serious!! Look!! *points to the article*

I grabbed her phone and read the article.

BTS' Jimin and Kim Jaehee Out on a Date Last Night

BTS' Jimin and rumored girlfriend Kim Jaehee were spotted on a date together last night. Apparently the two went out for ice cream and strolled around town into an arcade room. We have proof in the photos below and a reporter interviewed the photgrapher in the video.

Reporter: Is it true that BTS' Jimin and Kim Jaehee were out together?

Photographer: Nae. I have plenty of proof on my camera and I also followed them all through the night.

Reporter: But you said you lost them for a quick minute?

Photographer: Nae. That's true. After they came out of the arcade, I lost them and couldn't find them. I don't know if they knew I was following them or someone else caught me, but I will find them and follow them until the truth is revealed.

Mi Do: What is going to happen?

Me: I don't know, but I need to head over to BigHit now.

Mi Do: You can't!

Me: Why not?

Mi Do: There are fans threatening to find you and harrass you.

Me: What?

Mi Do: Yeah. Look at your SNS. Fans already found your SNS page.

I grabbed my phone and it kept ringing and ringing. I turned it on and logged onto my instagram and started reading each comment. Afraid of what they would say about us or more likely of me.

Positive Commentors:

Is this her? She's really pretty!! I totally ship them together!! JaeMin Fighting!!

She's so pretty! I totally support your relationship with Jimin! I approve!

I sat next to her at a fanmeet in Daegu!! OMO! I was so close to her! Jaehee you are super pretty!

I saw her at the fanmeet in Daegu!! I talked to her while we waited for BTS and she's super nice and pretty.

Don't listen to the haters. They're just jealous of your close relationship with Jimin! JaeMin FIGHTING!!

etc..

Negative Commentors:

She better stay away from Jimin if she wants to live!!

I will find you and I will kill you!

Don't hang out with Jimin or BTS! You sl*t

Jimin belongs to us! Not you!

You're not an ARMY!! You're just a sasaeng trying to become popular!!

I couldn't read anymore of the hate comments. It isn't effecting me much, but just seeing what they're saying about me is too much! I walked over to the bathroom and quickly washed up. I called BTS' manager and asked if we could meet up.

BTS' Manager: I was going to call you myself. We could meet in the office as usual.

Me: Okay. I'll be there.

BTS' Manager: I'll come pick you up. I don't think it's safe if you step out. I saw some of those comments.

Me: *sigh* Alright. I'll wait here.

He hung up and I just sat down. *what am I going to do?*

Eomma: Jaehee are you alright?

Me: Nae. I'm fine.

I totally forgot Mi Do's parents came back this morning. *I hope eomma and appa don't know what's going on*

Mi Do: Aren't you going?

Me: Their manager is coming to pick me up. Said if I leave then something might happen to me.

Mi Do: He's right. I read some of those comments!

Appa: What's going on?

Me: Nothing. Just something I need to work out myself appa.

*beep beep*

Me: That's him. I'll be back later.

I left the house and got in the van. We made our way to the building and there were many fans outside.

Me: Is this a regular thing?

BTS' Manager: Aniyo. We forbid them from standing on BigHit premises but you know they don't listen.

Me: Oh..

We made our way to the back of the building and got inside. Walking to the office, Jimin was already there sitting down waiting for us.

-Office-

BTS' Manager: I'm not going to scold you both. I'm just going to ask a couple of questions to clarify things.

Jimin and I just nodded.

BTS' Manager: Did anything else go on besides hanging out?

Me: Aniyo.

Jimin: Nothing happened hyung. We just hung out like friends.

BTS' Manager: Did one of you know that you guys were being followed?

Me: I didn't know.

Jimin: I did. I noticed someone following us, so we left the arcade and walked inside a street vendor.

Me: How come you didn't say anything?

Jimin: Because I didn't want you to freak out and make it noticable that we're being followed.

BTS' Manager: So?

Jimin: After we got inside the street vendor, the paparazzi couldn't find us and I knew it was safe, then we walked our way to Han River and made sure there wasn't anyone suspicious around.

-A Couple Minutes Later-

Me: I think it's best if BTS and I lay low for awhile just until this whole situation calms down.

BTS' Manager: Are you sure? You and BTS could still talk and hangout.

Me: But in private areas? No it's okay. It's best for me and BTS to lay low for awhile.

Jimin: *what are you talking about Jaehee!!*

Me: It's already the beginning of August and I have to go back to school soon, so I don't want to stress over too much.

BTS' Manager: Alright. Do you need me to take you back?

Me: No. I have someone to come pick me up.

BTS' Manager: Alright.

I got up from my seat and left the office. Feeling a little ashamed of myself.. *i just brought this on myself and BTS.. What kind of ARMY am I? Now others are thinking I'm just a sasaeng trying to gain popularity..* I left the building through the front and got in Yoon Do's car.

Yoon Do: You alright?

Me: Yeah I'm fine. Can you just drop me off at home.

Yoon Do: Which home?

Me: My home home.

Yoon Do: Alright.

The ride back home was quiet and I just don't want to talk to anyone or do anything. I've caused so much trouble for BTS that I can't even call myself an ARMY. 

*ding ding ding ding*

My phone rang and rang indicating I had a bunch of text messages probably from the guys, but I just turned off my phone.

Yoon Do: Are you sure you're alright?

Me: I said I'm fine.

Yoon Do: I've known you for quite awhile now Jaehee, so I know there's something wrong.

Me: Why don't you just read it online. *annoyed*

*cue Oh Joon Sung Morning Garden*

We arrived at my house, I got out of the car and into my house. The employees greeted me and I just greeted them with half a smile. I walked up to my room, closed the door and locked it. Laying down on my bed, I looked around the bedroom.. Posters of BTS everywhere and so many things an ARMY would have in their bedroom. *this isn't me..* I opened my closet and found a small suitcase. Opening it, I grabbed every BTS poster, my bomb, photobooks, albums, plush, everything that had BTS on it was thrown into my suitcase. Closing it, I stuffed it back in my closet. Looking around my room, it looks a lot cleaner and neater now that everything's gone. *sigh* Laying back on my bed.. I started dozing off.

-Jimin's POV-

*cue BTS Butterfly acoustic*

Jungkook: How come noona isn't texting me back?

Jin: Same here.

Me: After the the news about our hangout last night, she decided to lay low from us.

Taehyung: What she mean by that?

Namjoon: She's going to leave us alone for awhile V.

Taehyung: Oh.. Wae? How am I suppose to brag about me beating her scores!

Jungkook: How am I suppose to send her derp pictures of Jimin!

Me: You what?

Jungkook: Nothing hyung.

Me: What do you text her about Jin?

Jin: Things only Jaehee and I talk about that you don't need to know.

Me: Fine. *annoyed*

*should I text her?*

-End of POV & 4 Hours Later-

*thud* I immediately woke up and I was face-to-face with the floor. Getting up, rubbing my head, I walked over to my bathroom and washed my face. *how long did I sleep for?* Looking at the clock at my bedside, *6:30 I slept for 4 hours!!* Grabbing my phone, I opened the door and was surprised by the suddent staff.

Me: OMO!!

Maid #2: Are you alright Jaehee?

Maid #3: We heard a loud thud up here.

Me: Yeah I'm fine. I fell out of my bed. I gotta get back.

Maid #1: Alright. Oh, your parents left something for you.

Me: What is it?

Maid #1: I don't know, but I believe it's a car. Here. *hands me pair of keys*

I grabbed it and walked into the garage. Pressing the unlock button, a certain car beeped. I looked at the car and it was a car I've wanted for so long! Getting in my Mini Cooper and drove back to the restaurant. I'm really liking my car and it has that new car smell I love.

-Back At Kang's-

Parking my car on the curb, I also saw a car in front that I wasn't familiar with. *they probably opened today* Walking inside, Mi Do literally ran out the door and stopped mid-way.

Mi Do: You got one too?

Me: What are you talking about?

Mi Do: You got a car too!

Me: Yeah. My parents got it for me.

Mi Do: Really? Your parents got me one too.

Me: Really? It's in your favorite color! Mine is in red.

Mi Do: Yeah you liked it in red.

Eomma: Come inside you two.

We walked back inside the house, sat down and ate. After eating, Mi Do got into my car and we drove home. Mi Do gave her car to her parents and we could just share my car since we basically do everything together.

*cue Oh Joon Sung Aria of the City*

Mi Do: Yoongi texted me.

Me: About what?

Mi Do: About the situation going on with you and Jimin.

Me: Oh right..

Mi Do: Are you sure you want to cut connections with them?

Me: It's just for a short while. Not forever.

Mi Do: Well that's what Jimin is thinking.. Jungkook as well.

Me: Well they are just going to have to put up with it and deal with it. It's my fault they're in this mess and I'm just getting them out. Besides you know both of us have to study and focus on starting off our acting debut as well.

Mi Do: Yes we do! Along with sunbae and our fellow classmates.

Me: That's right!

Mi Do: Let's just be positive about everything and not let the haters get in the way!

I nodded and we arrived back at home. Parking in the residency, we walked up the stairs and saw a someone in a mask on our porch. We slowly approached the man and he turned around. I recognized those eyes from anywhere.

Me: What are you doing here?

Masked Guy: We need to talk.

Me: About what? Mi Do you can go inside.

Mi Do: Okay. Be careful.

Me: I will.

Mi Do walked inside and knowing her, she's listening behind the door.

Me: What are you doing here?

Masked Guy: I was worried about you?

Me: Why? We're only friends Yoon Do.

Yoon Do: Still.. I think I still like you Jaehee..

Me: What?!

Mi Do: *OMG!*

Me: You told me you like Seo Woo sunbae! I even told her about you!

Yoon Do: I'm confused, but what I do know is that, I still have feelings for you Jaehee.


Hi guys! How are you all doing? I'm doing great! So it seems like I'll be posting updates on Monday, Wednesday and Friday! This MWF schedule will start next week because I have a lot of things to do this week, so please wait for that! Yoon Do confused about his feelings for Seo Woo sunbae and Jaehee!! What's going to happen!! Oh and I'm sorry for making this chapter super dramatic lol.. I was just in the feeling and I just finished watching Doctors, so I felt a little bit dramatic! I'm off! See you all in the next chapter!! 안녕! 평!