BTS Fanmeet (PT2)

dating an idol

Mi Do and I waited along with all the other ARMYs here.

Mi Do: How do I look?

Me: Very nice. 

Mi Do: You look nice too.

Me: Well yeah. I didn't spend two hours getting ready unlike somebody.

Mi Do: How many times do I have to tell you?! I'm only looking nice for SUGA.

Me: Okay. Your choice of outfit is nice.

Mi Do: So do you!

Me: I know. *flips hair*

Mi Do: Whatever. When is the fanmeet going to start?

Me: 왜? *wae : why* Min Soo and you have a date I don't know about?

Mi Do: 아니.. *ani : no* I just want to see Yoongi Oppa.

Me: 오빠? *oppa : brother, oppa* Since when do you call Yoongi oppa?

Mi Do: Since forever. 

Me: I guess.

We just stood in line and we heard screaming already which I'm pretty sure, BTS is already here. We looked over where the screams were and yes BTS is finally here!!

*cue SEVENTEEN 20*

BTS did their introduction and performed some of their songs before starting the official fanmeet. I couldn't take my eyes off of Jimin because he's just too cute like a mochi!! The fanmeet started and fans were walking up to the stage row by row. Mi Do and I sat in the middle of each section and we couldn't wait to be up on the stage. I took off my backpack off my shoulders and put it on my lap getting myself ready when it's our sections turn.

Mi Do: Look at Yoongi oppa!

Me: Jiminie!!! 

I took out my phone and started recording Jimin because he's just too cute not to. I was looking at him through my phone screen while recording him and he saw me recording. He looked straight at me.. Well more likely my camera and started smiling, waving and winking and doing all kinds of stuff to kill me! I was mentally freaking out because Jimin and I are having this little moment while he signing autographs and when he looks away to interact with another ARMY, he'll constantly glance at my way and into my camer. I swear this is not happening to me right now!!

Mi Do: Record Yoongi too!

Me: Record it on your phone.

Mi Do: Where's Min Soo?

Me: I don't know. He said he was going to be here after he parked. We even saved a seat.

Mi Do: Yeah next to me.

I just laughed and continued to record Jimin on my phone. I felt like we had something going on between this little time we have together and it's honestly the best feeling, but I'm pretty sure he does this to every ARMY recording. After half of the sections, it was finally for our row to come up on the stage for autographs and gifts for BTS. We began with V and made our way to each of the members. Mi Do and I just waited patiently to get to V and the rest of the members autographs and little chats with them. It was finally my turn to get V's autograph, so I grabbed my BTS photobook and he flipped it to his page that I have bookmarked along with the other members.

V: What's your name?

Me: 재희입니다. *jaehuiibnida : jaehee*

V: Where are you from?

Me: I'm from 서울. *seoul* I came here along with two of my friends.

V: Who's your bias in BTS?

Me: Jimin.. *blush*

V: Why not me? I'm better looking than Jimin. *laughs*

His laugh could literally kill me on the spot!! *MTBD*

Me: *laugh* 

I quickly grabbed a little BTS V plushy I made and handed it to him.

Me: I made it! It took me a lot of work..

V: Is it only for me?

Me: 아니, *ani : no* I made one for each one of you guys. I just recreated the look from BTS Hip Hop Plush face onto this. What do you think?

V: It's so cute! I love it! This must've taken you days to finish it!

Me: 아니, *ani : no* I didn't really have anything to do, so I took my time with it. There's a little message inside the jacket.

V: Oh really? I'll read it.

V and I finished our little talk and I did a little hop and moved in front of Jin. He opened the photobook to his picture and signed it.

Jin: What's your name?

Me: 재희입니다. *jaehuiibnida : jaehee*

Jin: You picked the best photo of me. *smiles*

Don't smile!! *MTBD* You're killing me here!

Me: Of course! *hands him a Jin Plushie*

Jin: Look how cute this is! Oh, V you got one too!

V: Of course. She made one for all of us!

Jin: How long did it take?

Me: For all 7 it took me about 3 weeks. There's a message from me inside the jacket.

Jin: Wah, just for us? 

Me: Of course! BTS is my idols!

Mi Do was right next to me chatting with V while I finish up my conversation with Jin and move next to Rap Monster. I repeat my little hop and now in front of Rap Monster. He opened the photobook and started signing the page. I handed him the plushie and he looked at it.

Me: Is there something wrong with it?

Rap Monster: No, no, no. I love it! I'm happy you didn't make it look like the hip hop plush of me. *laugh*

Please don't laugh RM!! I've got four more to go and I'd like to go without dying on the spot!! *MTBD*

Me: *sigh of relief* I thought you didn't like it.. I was plannng on making it like the hip hop plush, but I didn't really like how it looked, so I decided to make it to kind of look like you.

Rap Monster: Total talent here Jaehee!

Me: Ah, it's nothing. Ah, I forgot to tell Jin and V, I left a little encouraging message on the inside of the jacket just in case you guys need a little of encouraging words.

Rap Monster took off the jacket off the plushy and read the message I wrote.

-Flashback to Making the Jacket for Each Plushie-

*cue BTS Embarrassed/Blanket Kick*

Mi Do: Are you seriously making all 7?

Me: Yes. It's the least I could do. BTS has been underfire for a long time and a little of encouraging message should be enough to cheer them up.

Mi Do: I guess. Let's go get something to eat.

Me: We will after I finish this. I'm just finishing up Rap Monster.

It took me awhile to think about what to write for you, but I finally have something. Namjoon aka Rap Monster is the best! Many anti-fans have discouraged you, but you get back up on your feet and make even better music! For that I am grateful, without you, BTS wouldn't be where they are now. Forget the haters! We ARMYs will protect BTS forever and love you forever! BTS Fighting! Namjoon Fighting! Never give up!  -ARMY 재희

-End of Flashback-

*cue SEVENTEEN 20.. again*

Rap Monster: That's amazing. I love it! Thank you Jaehee. I'll look at this when I need it!

Me: You're welcome!

Rap Monster high fived me and I hopped my way to Suga. He grabbed the photobook and found his bookmark. Of course, as what I did with th rest, I handed them a plushy and told him about the little encouraging message inside the jacket.

Suga: You are really talented. This looks better than the hip hop one!

He balanced the plushie on his head and I literally died because of gummy Suga.. *MTBD*

Suga: How long did it take?

Me: About 3 weeks to make 7 of them.

Suga: 7?

Me: Yeah I made one for each one of you.

Suga: How cute!

Suga and I finished our little talk and I hoped over to J-Hope who just smiled.

J-Hope: 안녕! *annyeong : hi*

Me: 안녕! *annyeong : hi*

J-Hope: What's your name?

Me: 재희입니다. *jaehuiibnida : jaehee*

I handed him the little plush and explained everything I did with the rest of the members.

J-Hope: *shocked* Really? Wah, that's amazing.

Me: It's nothing.

J-Hope: Do you have a boyfriend?

Woah there Hoseok! Slow your roll there! *MTBD*

Me: No I don't. But she does. *points to Mi Do*

Mi Do: I don't have a boyfriend..

I just laughed because it was the perfect timing since she was infront of Suga literally about to lose her cool there.

J-Hope: *laugh* You two are too cute!

Jungkook: Why are you flirting hyung?

J-Hope: I'm not.

OH MY GOD!! *MTBD*

J-Hope: But look at this? *shows my plush* Isn't it cute?

Jungkook: Oh, it looks just like you!

J-Hope: Where are you from?

Me: 서울. *seoul*

J-Hope: Wah, so 2 hours to get here.

Me: Yeah, but I was super excited because I got to meet you guys!

J-Hope: *laugh* Really? This is super cute. *smiles*

*MTBD* Don't do that!!

I hopped over to Jungkook and he just waved and smiled.. *MTBD*

Jungkook: 안녕! *annyeong : hi*

Me: 안녕! *annyeong : hi*

Jungkook: Wah, look at this picture! You chose the perfect one! What's your name? *smiles*

Me: 재희입니다. *jaehuiibnida : jaehee*

Jungkook please don't smile! I'm dying here!! *MTBD* Calm down Kim Jaehee. I handed him my one and last plush for him and told him there's a small message inside the jacket.

Jungkook: This looks like me! *copies the plush's face*

Me: *laugh* It took me awhile to perfect it.

We just chatted a bit more before the staff told us to move ahead. I waved at Jungkook and now.. The guy I've been waiting for.. PARK JIMIN! He grabbed the photobook and signed it quickly then closed it. I handed him the plush and we just chatted.

Jimin: You're so talented!

Me: It's nothing special. Just something I wanted to give you guys.

Jimin: But still! This looks better than the hip hop plush! Look at my face! *copies the plush*

Please stop Jimin!! My hearteu~ *MTBD*

-Jimin's POV-

Jaehee: It's nothing special. Just something I wanted to give you guys.

Her laugh. She's so pretty. I'd do anything to have her as my girlfriend! She must be mine! Earlier when she was with Jungkook, I over heard that she doesn't have a boyfriend which made me somewhat happy? It was weird because I've never felt this weird way about a fan before. What's wrong with me! I can't help but glance at her when she's not looking. She has long hair, her style matches my style.. She's my ideal type! I love it! I must make her mine before it't too late!

-End of POV-

Jimin: Are you staying here?

Me: 아니에요. *anieyo : no* We're going back to 서울 *seoul* after this. My friend next to me, has a date.

Mi Do: *aish this girl* 

Jimin: Ah. *bummed*

He continued to write something in the book and I was curious because before when he finished signing the page, he closed the book but he just opened it again adding something in it. I wonder what could it be. After he closed the book again, the staff directed me to walk off the stage and back to my seat. I felt like that time I had with BTS was too short..

-An Hour Later-

BTS said their farewell and left the stage. Mi Do and I headed back to where Min Soo dropped us off and Mi Do called him. I took off my backpack and grabbed my phone inside. Turning it on, I waited for it to hurry and complete it's warm up. Closing my backpack and putting it back on my shoulder, my phone finally started up and I missed 8 text messages from one of my classmates. I opened the texts.

I just laughed and replied to her. Telling her I had to turn off my phone so I could somehow save battery for later.

Mi Do: Was that Hye Jung?

Me: Yeah, she texted me about the homework. She needs help. What about Min Soo? Where is he?

Mi Do: He said that he went to go meet up with his grandma and now he's coming back.

Me: His grandma lives here?

Mi Do: I guess so. I didn't know either.

We waited for Min Soo to come pick us up and after a few minutes her came and we headed back to Seoul. Goodbye Daegu it was nice while it lasted.


Hello everyone!! How are you all doing? I hope you're all doing well as I am myself! What do you think of the upgraded text messages? I found a website that you could create fake messages! Awesome right! Today is Friday also the first day of KCON LA.. Is anyone there or are going? I wish I coul go.. Oh well, I might go next year! Well I'm off to go write the next chapter! 안녕! 평!