Karaoke Party (PT2)

dating an idol

*cue EXO & BTS Don't Go x Butterfly Mashup*

-Jimin's POV-

I couldn't keep my eyes off of her while she goes in and out of the kitchen and just putting plates of food on our table. Jungkook was talking to me, but I didn't really pay attention.

Jungkook: 형. *hyeong*

Me: 네? *ne : yeah*

Jungkook: Are you even listening to me?

Me: I am.

Jungkook: Then what was I just saying now?

Me: *curse this maknae!* ...

Jungkook: That's what I thought. You've been eyeing Jaehee ever since we got here.

Jin: Just go to the kitchen and see if she needs help. Don't just sit here like a weirdo just staring at her.

Me: I'm not staring at her.

Hoseok: Aigoo, our Jiminie is in love.

Me: 나는 아니다! *naneun anida : I'm not* *i just like her that's all*

I saw Jaehee coming to our table.

Jaehee: Hey guys. What would you like to have?

Namjoon: *jimin will like to have you* We'll just have what they're having.

Jaehee: Anything you'd like to drink?

Namjoon: 물. *mul : water*

Hoseok: 나는 콜라를해야합니다. *naneun kolla leul haeyahabnida : I'll have a coke*

Taehyung: 콜라. *kolla : coke*

Jungkook: 콜라. *kolla : coke*

Jin: 물. *mul : water*

Yoongi: 물. *mul : water*

Me: 물. *mul : water*

Jaehee: Okay. I'll be right back with your drinks.

She left our table and I just watch her walk into the kitchen.

-End of POV-

Mi Do: Jaehee help me with these.

Me: Alright.

I followed Mi Do as we walked out of the kitchen and to their table. As I walked back and forth to the kitchen and out, I could feel a pair of eyes and I sneakly glance over to the eyes and it was Jimin's. He was constantly looking over at me and I never knew why. *why is he staring at me* I decided to grab a notepad, pen and walked over to their table. I could see Jimin get all tensed up.

Me: Hey guys. What would you like to have?

Namjoon: *jimin will like to have you* We'll just have what they're having.

Me: Anything you'd like to drink?

Namjoon: 물. *mul : water*

Hoseok: 나는 콜라를해야합니다. *naneun kolla leul haeyahabnida : I'll have a coke*

Taehyung: 콜라. *kolla : coke*

Jungkook: 콜라. *kolla : coke*

Jin: 물. *mul : water*

Yoongi: 물. *mul : water*

Jimin: 물. *mul : water*

Me: Okay. I'll be right back with your drinks.

I walked away from their table and into the kitchen. Grabbing 7 cups, three cans of coke, two water bottles and set them on a tray. Walking out of the kitchen carefully holding the tray, I made it to their table and set the drinks on their table as they pass it to the others. I grabbed the tray and walked back into the kitchen to put the tray back on the rack. Walking back out, I sat down next to Jan Di which was on my left and Jimin was on my right. I was talking to Jan Di until I felt a tap on my right shoulder.

*cue BTS Miss Right*

Me: 안녕. *annyeong : hi*

Jimin: 안녕. *annyeong : hi* Are you taking a break?

Me: 그래, 내 다리는 피곤하다. *geulae, nae dalineun pigon hada : yeah, my legs are tired*

Jimin: 아 ... *a : ah* *she's even prettier up close.*

Me: Are you guys done with your schedules for today?

Jimin: 아니.. *ani : no* We have to head to the studio after this.

Me: 정말? *jeongmal : really* I guess this is what it's like to be an idol? *laugh*

Jimin: *your laugh!* 네. *ne : yeah*

Jungkook: 이것 좀 봐 누나! *igeos jom bwa nuna : noona look at this* *shows a picture of Jimin sleeping* Can I call you noona?

I was a bit taken by surprise because of Jungkook's sudden action.

Me: No you can't call me noona. Sounds weird.

Jungkook: 아, 죄송합니다. 나는 어쨌든 당신 누나를 호출거야. *a, joesonghabnida . naneun eojjaessdeun dangsin nuna leul hochul geoya : ah, sorry. I'm gonna call you noona anyways*

Jimin: 무엇?! *mueos : what the* When did you take that? 

Jungkook: Look at this selfie I took with hyung.

Me: 너희들은 귀엽다. *neohuideul-eun gwiyeobda : you guys are cute*

Jungkook: 알아. *al-a : I know*

Jin: 나처럼 잘 생긴 없습니다. *na cheoleom jal saeng-gin eobs-seubnida : not as handsome as me*

Yoongi: Please! I've got more swag than you all!

Namjoon: Uh can we not forget that I'm Rap Monster from BTS.

All I could do is laugh. I have never seen this side of them before. I hung out with BTS while waiting for their food to finish cooking and honestly these guys are hilarious. They are too cute and funny offstage. They don't show this side of them on camera or during concerts.

Min Soo: Table 2's order is ready!

Me: Araso! I'll be back.

Jin: 그녀를 도와 이동! *geunyeoleul dowa idong : go help her* *pushes Jimin*

Jimin: 어 .. 내가 도와 드릴까요? *eo .. naega dowa deulilkkayo : uh... can I help*

Me: Sure. 

I gave him a smile and we walked over to the kitchen. I gave him two plates of chicken and grabbed three plates.

Jimin: I'll get the third plate.

Me: *laugh* It's okay. Just be careful when walking out okay?

Jimin: Okay. *she's amazing*

We carefully walked out of the kitchen.

Me: 실례합니다! *sillyehabnida : excuse me* Two small people are passing through with chicken!

-Jimin's POV-

Jaehee: 실례합니다! *sillyehabnida : excuse me* Two small people are passing through with chicken!

*how can she be so cute without trying!* We made our way to my table and I set down the two plates and helped Jaehee with the others.

Jaehee: Enjoy! Is there any sauce you guys want?

Namjoon: I'll take some ranch.

Jungkook: Oh! BBQ sauce.

Jaehee: Alright! I'll be back.

She walked back to the kitchen.

Jin: 너희들은 귀엽다. *neohuideul-eun gwiyeobda : you guys are cute*

Yoongi: *mouth full* Just ask her out already.

Me: 형, *hyeong* we're just getting to know each other.

Taehyung: We're BTS, I'm pretty sure she knows everything about you and us.

Me: But I don't know anything about her.

Namjoon: 아무것도? *amugeosdo : nothing*

Me: All I know is, she's studying to be an actress..

Namjoon: 그게 다야? *geuge daya : that's it*

Me: Yeah, so I need to take it slow first. Besides, 형 *hyeong* told me to be careful with her and not have anything else be exposed.

Namjoon: Okay.

I glanced at the kitchen and she came out with two small sauce bowls and put them on the table.

Jaehee: Just let me know if you guys need anything.

Namjoon: 네. *ne : yeah*

She walked away to her friends and sat down next to a guy. *they seem close..* I would constantly glance over at her while eating and she was still talking to that guy.

Jungkook: 형 *hyeong* if you keep staring at her, she's gonna feel weird.

Hoseok: Are you jealous that she's talking to the guy she's next to?

Me: 아니. *ani : no*

Hoseok: 거짓말. *geojismal : lies*

-End of POV-

Walking away from their table, I found a seat next to Yoon Do.

*cue Davichi That's Okay, It's Love (inst)*

Me: 안녕. *annyeong : hi*

Yoon Do: 안녕. *annyeong : hi*

Me: Where's 서우 선배? *seou seonbae : seo woo sunbae*

Yoon Do: 집에서 공부. *jib-eseo gongbu : at home studying*

Me: 왜하지? *wae haji : why aren't you*

Yoon Do: I already got accepted into the school she's going to.

Me: That doesn't mean anything. If you really want to impress her, why not plan a study date with her?

Yoon Do: Trust me, I tried that. 

Me: And?

Yoon Do: She had plans to go out with her friends to a karaoke bar.

Me: Oh jeez.. Did you lose your spark on dating after we broke up?

Yoon Do: Kind of.. It feels weird to like another girl instead of you..

Me: *sigh* We broke up because we had mutual feelings that our relationship could only stay as friends. Besides we didn't like the same things.

Yoon Do: 알아, *al-a : I know* but we did have some things in common.

Me: Yeah, but was that even enough to keep our relationship going? I tried to like the things you're into and you tried to like the things I'm into, but nothing worked.

Yoon Do: 알아, *al-a : I know* but I felt alive when I was with you. You know sometimes I wish things would go back to the way they were with you and I but it can't.

Me: I thought you moved on already.

Yoon Do: I thought I did, but I don't know. Something inside me still miss you. Not as friends, but as lovers.

Me: You just need time. Don't rush with Seo Woo. She'll come around trust me. No one can resist your charms Jung Yoon Do.

Yoon Do: 알아. *al-a : I know*

I slapped his arm and laughed. The whole night was super fun and just full of happiness. These are the moments I cherish the most with everyone I love. I got to know who the real BTS members are and honestly they are just full of happiness and dorkiness. I hope to have more memories like this.


Hey guys! Two chapters in one day? Let's go! Don't forget to vote which schedule of update I should go with in the previous chapter! Who should Jaehee choose to be with? Jung Yoon Do or Park Jimin? Let me know in the voting poll!!