Party Time!!

dating an idol

It's been about 2 weeks since BTS fanmeet in 대구 *daegu* and I honestly miss them already.. Last week was exam week and I swear Mi Do and I studied our butts off. I literally have bags and dark circles under my eyes!! Mi Do as well, but she covers it with makeup before going to school since we see Min Soo a lot. I swear can those two idiots just date already!! It's super obvious that they both like each other!

Mi Do: Finally school is over!

Me: You're telling me! Let's go celebrate tonight!

Mi Do: Deal! Let's invite some friends too! We can do it at the chicken place since we already have chicken, beer and a karaoke machine.

Me: I'll text the girls and you can text Min Soo.

Mi Do: Why not just group text everyone?

Me: Fine. Go call appa and tell him we're going to celebrate over there with friends.

Mi Do: Alright.

I grabbed my phone and texted them.

Me: Yoon Do isn't coming!

Mi Do: 왜? *wae : why*

Me: He said he has to study for his next exam tomorrow.

Mi Do: I guess. C'mon let's go.

Me: Did you let them know already?

Mi Do: Yeah. Appa went to do some shopping.

Me: Oh okay. Oh. Did you call a cab?

Mi Do: Yeah. *beep beep* It's here. Let's go.

I grabbed my bag and headed out the door with Mi Do. Walking down the stairs, we saw the cab and entered the car. The drive there, I opened my backpack and noticed that I didn't take out my BTS photobook. Taking it out, I opened each members bookmark and read what they put.

To: 재희

So pretty like a butterfly~~

To: 재희

Thank you for supporting BTS and picking the best photo of me!

To: 재희

Thank you for the cute plushie! Thank you for supporting BTS!

To: 재희

I'm the best! Swag!

To: 재희

I'm your hope!

 

To: 재희

Jimin hyung keeps staring at you!! I think he likes you!

*Jimin kept staring at me? Really?*

To: 재희

Thank you for supporting BTS! 

I'm glad you don't have a boyfriend! Text me! ;) 010-**-****

*What the?! Did Jimin really give me his phone number!!* I couldn't believe my eyes and I need Mi Do to confirm it for me.

Me: Mi Do, can you see if this is really on there? Don't read it outloud. Just read it in your head.

I handed her Jimin's page and she read it. The look on her face was the same as mine.

Mi Do: Did he really?!

Me: It's there? I'm not just hallucinating am I?

Mi Do: It's really on there! Oh my god! Are you going to do it?

Me: I don't know.. Should I? I don't want to bother him. He's busy. He's an *whispers* idol.

Mi Do: Do it! I think he's into you!

Me: Why? Out of all the celebrities and other girls he could have!

Mi Do: Trust me on this one! I have a good feeling about this.

I just thought and thought about it whether I should text him or not..

-Jimin's POV-

After the tough choreography, I sat down and checked my phone if she ever texted or called me.. *sigh*

Jungkook: What's wrong hyung?

Me: Nothing.

Jungkook: She didn't text or call you huh?

Me: I'm not thinking about that..

Jin: Oh please Jimin. Your face clearly shows it.

Namjoon: You wrote your number in the book so I'm pretty sure she saw it. She's probably freaking out and asking her friends if it's real and not a dream.

Jimin: She showed it to her friends!! What if her friends call me instead of her?!

Jungkook: Don't worry. I wrote something in there too.

Jimin: What did you write?

Jungkook: It's a secret!

Hoseok: Let's go grab some chicken! I found a good place nearby.

Jin: Okay!

Yoongi: Isn't it closed?

Jimin: I don't know.

Hoseok: Let me call.

-End of POV-

Mi Do: Are you going to text him?

Me: I don't know.. What if it's not even his number and it's a fake..

Mi Do: How could it be a fake when he wrote it himself pabo.

Me: *groan* I don't know. Let's just have fun tonight.

Mi Do: Alright.

We finally arrived and entered the place.

Eomma: OMO! Jaehee! Mi Do! *hugs us* It's been so long!

Mi Do: Eomma, we came here like two days ago.

Eomma: I know, but I miss you girls a lot okay.

Mi Do: Okay. Is the chicken almost done?

Eomma: Almost.

Mi Do: Let me help you! Jaehee you can set up.

Me: Alright.

I grabbed two tables and placed them together, along with some chairs. Grabbing plates and utensils, I placed them neatly next to the plates. Walking upstairs to grab the karaoke machine, I opened Mi Do's door and walked over to her closet. Searching for the karaoke machine, I finally found it and grabbed both microphones and headed back downstairs.

*phone rings*

I picked up the phone.

Me: Kang's Chicken House, how may I help you?

Caller: Are you guys still open?

Me: Just a second.

I quickly set down the phone and walked over to the kitchen.

Me: Eomma, what time do you guys close tonight?

Eomma: We're open until midnight.

Me: Okay.

I quickly ran back over to the phone.

Me: We close until midnight tonight.

Caller: Okay. 감사합니다. *gamsahabnida : thank you*

I hung up and went over to the tv and hooked the machine into the tv. This is going to be awesome. Mi Do and umma are still cooking the chicken and appa is still out. The doorbell chimed and I looked up from the table. It was Min Soo.

Me: You're early.

Min Soo: Yeah.

Me: You can head to the kitchen to help Mi Do.

Min Soo: Alright.

Min Soo quickly walked to the kitchen. *aigoo that excited to see Mi Do* I was done setting up and I grabbed my backpack. Maybe I should text him.. I opened the page and dialed the number into my phone. *inhale deeply*

He was actually waiting for me to text him??

*doorbell chimes*

I looked up from my phone and I saw 7 guys at the door. I decided to greet them and show them to a table.

*cue BTS Coffee*

Me: Welcome. Table for 7?

Customer: 예. *ye : yes*

Me: Alright. I grabbed 7 menus and signaled them to follow me to a table.

-Jimin's POV-

We headed to the chicken place and entered. She finally texted me after 2 weeks. I don't know why, but I feel all giddy and happy. An employee came up to us and welcomed us. She looks and sounds familiar.

Employee: Table for 7?

Hoseok: 예. *ye : yes*

She grabbed 7 menus and signaled us to follow her to a table. We sat down and she gave us an individual menu. I texted her back.

*ding*

I looked up at the location of the sound and it landed to the girl in front of us. *No way..*

Employee: My name is 재희, I don't work today, but I'll be happy to take your order.

Namjoon: We'll get the family dinner special.

Me: Alright. Any drinks you guys like?

Namjoon: I'll take a coke.

Jungkook: Coke.

Taehyung: Coke.

Hoseok: Water.

Jin: Water.

Yoongi: Water.

I just stared at her until Jungkook snapped me back.

Jungkook: Hyung what do you want to drink?

Me: Huh? Oh I'll have water.

Employee: Okay. I'll take those from you.

-End of POV-

I grabbed the menus from them and walked back to put them away. Walking over to the kitchen, I told them about the order they have.

Eomma: Wow, I didn't even hear the door chime.

Mi Do: We can't hear nothing from back here.

Me: Min Soo can you help me with these drinks.

Min Soo: Yeah.

I grabbed the four drinks while he grabbed the other three. Walking over to the table of 7, I handed them their drinks and headed back to our table. Hye Jung, Sohee and Taemin arrived. I checked my phone and he texted me back. I texted him back and put my phone back in my pocket.

Hye Jung: I'm ready to sing!

Taemin: I'm ready to eat!

Appa: Everyone is here!

Me: Along with a few customers. *laugh*

Appa: Ah, I forgot today we open until midnight. You guys have fun, eomma and I will take care of it.

Me: There's one table of 7 and the ordered the family special dinner.

Appa: Ah, okay. You guys go have fun!

I nodded and walked back to the table. Min Soo helped Mi Do put the different style of chicken on the table. I sat down next to Hye Jung and we just all ate, talked, laughed and just having fun.

-After Eating-

I grabbed the microphone and got up.

Me: 안녕하세요! *annyeonghaseyo : hello* I'm MC 재희! Who's excited that exams are finally over?

They all cheered.

Me: That's what I'd like to hear. For this segment, which is you can tell behind me is a karaoke machine. Anyone wants to go first?

Hye Jung: Why don't you go first?

Me: Aigoo, I'm MC for the night Hye Jung eonni. Shall we have duets first? Let's have Mi Do and ..

Mi Do literally signaled me not to bring up Min Soo, but this is for them!

Me: And Min Soo!

Min Soo got up and walked up next to me. Mi Do didn't want to, but I grabbed her arm and dragged her up to the front next to Min Soo. I sat down next to Hye Jung and checked my phone. There were two texts from Jimin that I forgot to reply to so I quickly replied back.

*OHMYGOD!! They're here! I gotta remain calm.* I felt a tap on my shoulder.

Appa: Jaehee dear, could you take these to the table of 7? Eomma and I need to go to the store to buy something real quick.

Me: Yeah sure.

I grabbed the plate of chicken and walked over to the table. *It's them! It's BTS! Okay, stay calm and collected. Just treat them like any other customers here.*

Me: Here is the last of it. Is there anything else I can get for you guys tonight?

Customer (Namjoon): We could use some refills.

Me: No problem. Who needs a refill?

Customer (Jin): Can we have some more water?

Me: Oh yeah. I'll be right back.

I walked over to the kitchen and into the fridge and grabbed the water pitcher. Walking back to the back, I refilled their cups.

Me: If you need me I'll just be over there. *points to the front*

They just nodded and I walked back to the front. Mi Do and Min Soo were about to finish singing their duet and I quickly walked up the to the side in the front. I grabbed the mic from Mi Do while she glared at me but I just gave her a sheepish smile.

Me: Let's give it up from Min Soo sunbae and Mi Do! They did a fantastic job don't you think? Now who should our next duet be? *scanning the room* Ah, let's have Taemin and Sohee sunbae up here!

Taemin: I don't sing.

Me: Don't lie sunbae! I heard you sing before! C'mon you two!

They came up and performed a song of their choice. I went over to the table and sat down next to Hye Jung eonni. Clapping along, I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around and it was one of the guys. I stood up and they were ready to leave. I walked over to the cash regester and helped them. After they left, I returned to the table and just had fun for the whole night. This is something we all needed after exam weeks!


Hey guys! I thought I finished this chapter, but I guess not.. which was really weird because I could've sworn I finished this chapter. Anyways enjoy my story and I'll shall see you guys in the next one! 안녕! 평!