What Is This?

dating an idol

*phone rings*

Looking for my phone, I fell on the floor and immediately woke up. *that hurt..* I opened my eyes and looked for my phone. *there you are* Looking at the caller ID, it was Mi Do.

Me: Yeah?

Mi Do: Sure took you long enough to answer.

Me: Morning to you too. What did you call for?

Mi Do: Oh right, get dressed.

Me: 왜? *wae : why*

Mi Do: Just do it. Wear something nice.

Me: Uh.. Okay I guess.

Mi Do: I'm coming by in half an hour.

She hung up the phone and I just looked at it. *what the world is she planning to do* I got up from the floor and noticed I'm in the living room. *did I fall asleep here?* I quickly fed Jae Mi and went to go wash up. *where something nice? like what?* After brushing my teeth, I walked into my closet and chose something nice. I finally found an outfit and put it on.

Working on my makeup, I finished in less than 10 minutes and started on my hair. Finishing my hair with a last sprits of hairspray, I walked out of the bathroom and into the kitchen. *i'm starving* Getting some bread, I put it in the toaster and waited for it to finish. Opening the fridge, I grabbed the strawberry jam and butter, put them aside and grabbed the orange juice carton. Opening the dish washer, I grabbed a clean cup and pour some OJ into my cup.

*ding*

I grabbed plate and put my two toast on the plate, getting a small butter knife, I spread the butter and then the jam together. Eating the toast, I walked over to the couch to grab my phone. *60% .. I gotta charge my phone!* Quickly running over to my bedroom, I grabbed my phone charger and plugged it in the outlet in the kitchen and charged it. Logging onto my Instagram, I just liked and scroll down my newfeed. Leaving the app, I went on to Facebook. *anything new?* Scrolling down my timeline, I saw a news article about Block B Zico and AOA Seolhyun dating.

Me: They're dating?

I clicked in the link and read the news. *wow.. they suit each other* Exiting the link, I scroll down some more and found.. *MORE NEWS ABOUT BTS' JIMIN AND KIM JAEHEE!!* 

Me: What is it this time!

I clicked on the link and read the article.

BTS' Jimin and Rumored Girlfriend Kim Jaehee Finally Out in the Public Eye Again

After a long awaited rumored couple, reporters and paparazzis found BTS' Jimin and rumored girlfriend Kim Jaehee out in the public eye. They were seen at 오륙도 *Oryukdo : Olyukdo* and looks as if they were on a date. There's no news from both sides, put we happen to have an interview with one of the paparazzis who were with them that day in the video below.

Interviewer: How did you know it was Jimin and Jaehee?

Paparazzi: At first I wasn't sure, but when I got a closer look from my camera, I knew this was a chance for me not to miss. I followed them until we got to 오륙도 *Oryukdo : Olyukdo*.

Interviewer: Are you still convinced that they are more than friends?

Paparazzi: 당연하지. *dang-yeonhaji : of course*

Interviewer: Thank you for your time.

*you've got to be kidding me right!* I read the netizens comments and some were nice and some were mean.

Positive Commenters:

"It's been so long since I've seen JaeMin news!! I'm happy they're still together! JaeMin FIGHTING!!"

"I was there too, but I didn't see them!! :( JaeMi FIGHTING!!"

"Can you guys just stop denying it and admit you're dating? I love JaeMin!!"

etc..

Negative Commenters:

"Didn't I warn her to stay away from Jimin?!"

"야아 죽고 싶어?!" *yaa juggo sip-eo : yah do you want to die*

"I do not ship you guys!! Leave Jimin alone!! You're not even close to being his ideal type! 넌 못 생겼어!" *neon mos saeng-gyeoss-eo : you're ugly*

etc...

*what am I suppose to do now..*

Mi Do: 김 재 희 ~~ 준비 되었나요? *gim jae hui junbi doeeossnayo : kim jaehee are you ready*

Me: Yeah. Let me get my bag and we can go.

Mi Do: Okay. 재 미 ~~ *jae mi*

I walked over to my bedroom and grabbed my bag. Putting my stuff inside, I walked out and saw Mi Do with Jae Mi.

Mi Do: 준비된? *junbidoen : ready*

Me: Yeah.

Mi Do: 가자. *gaja : let's go*

Mi Do and I left the apartment along with Jae Mi since she missed her so much. She started the car and drove to wherever she's taking me.

Me: 우리는 어디 정확히 건가요? *ulineun eodi jeonghwaghi geongayo : where are we going exactly*

Mi Do: It's a surprise!

Me: You know I hate surprises.

-Mi Do's POV & Two Hours Before-

Min Soo: Mi Do, Jaehee's birthday is coming by soon.

Me: 알아. *al-a : I know*

Min Soo: What should we do?

Me: 잘 모르겠 는데요. *jal moleugess neundeyo : I'm not sure*

Before I could say anything, my phone rang.

Me: 여보세요. *yeoboseyo : hello*

Caller: It's Jimin. Are you busy right now?

Me: 아니 순간, 왜? *ani sungan, wae : not at the moment, why*

Jimin: Okay. Can you help me with something?

Me: 무엇처럼? *mueoscheoleom : like what*

Jimin: I know Jaehee's birthday is coming by soon and I'm not going to be available, so I want to do something special for her. 

Me: Okay, what are you planning to do exactly?

Jimin: A surprise outing with just the two of us?

Me: Okay. Have you seen the recent news about the two of you?

Jimin: 네.. *ne : yeah*

Me: You do know what's going to happen if there's photos of you guys up again right? Some of the netizens are threating to find her and hurt her. I don't want that to happen.

Jimin: I know, that's why I'm asking for your help.

Me: 아 ~ *a : ah* Don't worry, I know exactly where you guys could have your private moment. I'm gonna need help from your side as well. I'll text you the location, but you have to make sure, you're not being followed by paparazzis or sasaengs. This is a place where no one will know where you two are at.

Jimin: Okay.

Me: You have to arrive there first to set up everything and I'll come by later.

Jimin: Okay. Thanks Mi Do. This means a lot.

Me: 당연하지. *dang-yeonhaji : of course* I want my best friend to be happy with the guy she's been stanning forever.

Jimin: *laugh* Okay. I'll text you when everything is ready.

Me: Okay. I'll text you when we're on our way.

Jimin: Okay.

He hung up and I called Jaehee.

-End of POV-

Mi Do: We're here. Do you remember this place?

I looked around a bit and it finally hit me.

Me: This is the place where we first met when we were kids, but what are we doing here?

Mi Do: That's for you to find out. Follow the fairy lights. *points to the fairy lights* Have fun~

*cue Ji Soo Violet*

I open the door and got out of the car. Feeling a bit weirded out and a little frightened, I just followed the fairy light path that's decorated.

The path was long, but there were arrows to indicate where I'm suppose to be heading. Soon after about 5 minuts of walking, I was in front of a beautiful decorated dinner set for two.

I was surprised and wondering who could do all of this. I walked up to the table and there was a notecard on there.

Jaehee, you light up my life like these fairy lights. Everytime I'm with you, I feel happy and stress-free. I hope you have your answer ready.

-지민 *jimin*

*my answer?* Totally forgetting his confession from the other day, I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around and saw Jimin standing there with my favorite flowers in his hand.

Jimin: I remember what your favorite flowers are. They were a bit hard to find, but I finally found them and got them for you. I hope you like it.

Me: They're beautiful Jimin. I love them, but what is all of this for?

Jimin: Well, I also remembered that your birthday is coming by soon but knowing how busy I'm going to be, this could've been my only time to do something special for you.

Me: You didn't have to Jimin.

Jimin: I wanted to. Come sit down.

He pulled the chair out for me to sit down and he walked over to the chair across from mine and sat down. We talked during the whole night and a guy came to our table.

Me: Namjoon?

Namjoon: I'll be your server for tonight. What would you two like to drink? May I recommend the stars?

Me: Stars?

Namjoon: One of our finest champagne. I'll be right back.

He walked away from our table and disappeared into the darkness.

Me: That was weird.

He quickly came back holding a bottle and two cups. Namjoon set the cups down and poured the stars champagne. We took a sip of the champagne and was in total shock.

Me: This is good.

Namjoon: Do you know what Dom Perignon said after inventing champagne? He called out to his fellow monks, "Come quickly, I am tasting the stars." *a/n I am quoting it from TFIOS* I'll leave this here and be right back with your food.

He left into the darkness again and we just laughed.

Me: Namjoon sounds weird like that.

Jimin: Yeah.. *I told him not to do that*

Jimin and I just talked amongst ourselves for about 10 minutes and we saw Yoongi with two plates of food.

Yoongi: Server Namjoon is currently in a crisis, so I am serving you two tonight. My name is Yoongi. Here is your main course. Enjoy.

Yoongi walked into the darkness and I just looked at the food. *it looks delicious*

Jimin: It's your favorite. I know it doesn't match the classic mood, but-

Me: It's great really! I love everything you've done.

We ate and talked a lot. There wasn't a care in the world at this moment and we were just involved in ourselves. Yoongi came back and took our finished plates.

Yoongi: I'll be back shortly with dessert.

Me: Dessert? There's more?

Jimin: 당연하지. *dang-yeonhaji : of course* Why wouldn't there be. You look really beautiful tonight. I kind of forgot to tell you that before.

Me: *laugh* It's okay. You look handsome as ever.

I can tell Jimin blushed a little and I found it really cute. *what did I ever do to deserve this kind of thing from Jimin* Soon later Yoongi came out with our... *is that-*

Yoongi: Here is the chocolate lava cake. Enjoy~

Me: My-

Jimin: Favorite? Yeah. I remember.

Me: This is amazing. You're amazing Jimin. *i think I know what my answer is* No one has gone this far for me.

Jimin: Well, I wanted to be different than the others.

I nodded and we devoured the cake. *this is so delicious* After eating, we left and walked along the lit path. Walking side by side, it was quiet yet it wasn't awkward at all.

Jimin: I'm really glad you came out here.

Me: I'm glad I did. Thank you for this amazing birthday surprise. I love every single bit of it, but I can tell you don't know your way around here right?

Jimin: Is it really that noticable?

Me: Yeah. Don't worry. I know the ways around here. Follow me. There's this secret place Mi Do and I would go when we don't want to go home.

I grabbed his hand and dragged him to the place we go. I don't know if it looks the same or not, but hopefully it still looks nice. We arrived there shortly and looked around for the muse box. I finally found it and the switch. The place lit up like a christmas tree and it was indeed still beautiful.

Jimin: This is where you two used to go?

Me: Mi Do and I lived close by here and we would come here all the time after school and do homework, relax and just to get away from everyone.

Jimin: Amazing.

-Jimin's POV-

*maybe it's time.*

Me: Jaehee?

Jaehee: Yeah?

Me: Do you have your answer for me?

Jaehee: I've decided what my answer will be.


Hey guys! Here it is! Chapter 20! What do you guys think her answer for Jimin will be? Are you excited for the next chapter.. Which will be up on Wednesday!! You guys I'm so excited to all see what you guys think of my story so far.. I know a lot of people read it, but why no comment? Is it really that bad? I only have one comment lol.. Anyways I'll see you all in the next one! 안녕! 평!