Wedding Day

dating an idol

*cue Gabrielle Aplin Salvation*

Today was the day, my wedding. I'm going to be marrying the man I loved for more than two years. I went from wishing to be Mrs. Park to actually being Mrs. Park and I'm so excited yet nervous. I looked at my bell in the mirror. It's been 4 months since I've been pregnant and the belly is increasinglying growing. Our baby is no longer a peanut, but an actual human being. We've kept this a secret pretty well. Well considering I haven't left the apartment and if I was to leave, I'd wear clothes to cover my belly like one of Jimin's shirt I would wear. I had to order maternity clothes online and sending it to eonni's place and her husband thought she was pregnant. They've been trying as well.

*ding dong*

I slowly got up from the couch and looked in the peephole to see who it was. No other than..

Me: Mi Do Mi Do Mi~~

Mi Do: Hi Jaehee. How are you two holding up?

Me: We're doing great. Come in.

Jimin got me a small escape house for me to stay in while we all plan the wedding. He's been itching me wanting to tell everyone about what's been going on with us, but we decided to announce everything after the wedding. Both Jimin and I have been quiet about us on social media. I still attend my schedules as normal.

Mi Do: I got your clothes from eonni's house and I also picked up our dresses.

Me: You didn't have to pick up the dresses.

Mi Do: I know, but I had nothing else to do, so I told eonni I'll pick up the dresses and she can just relax. There's more weight on her than me and I just wanted to lift some of those weights off her.

Me: Aw how nice.

Mi Do: Have you and Jimin picked out any names?

Me: Well I really like Jaehyun and he likes Jaemin, so.. No we haven't.

Mi Do: Both names sound nice. Did he mix both your names for Jaemin?

Me: It's what ARMYS and my fans made for our ship name. I think we might just go with Jaemin. Park Jaemin. I like it.

Mi Do nodded and looked at me and then my belly. It wasn't weird when Mi Do would put her hand on my belly and just talk to him.

Mi Do: It's Mi Do noona here. Are you doing well in there? You're not giving your mommy any hardships right? I hope not. I'm so excited to see you baby.

Me: I'm excited too. I know you're going to handsome like your daddy.

Mi Do: He's gonna be a ladies men and have girls swoon over him like somebody.

I lightly hit her arm and laughed. This is how our day would consist of whenever Mi Do comes by. My wedding didn't start until mid daylight, so decided to start getting myself ready. My makeup awoonnd hair crew came by to get me ready for my special day. Mi Do went to go get ready with her crew as well and put on her dress.

Me: You know what this reminds me of?

Mi Do: Prom day. When we were getting ready together.

I nodded and started getting emotional. I shouldn't be crying. The eonni's did such a hard work on my face.

Mi Do: Aigoo, you're going to ruin the hard work eonni's did.

Me: *sniff* I know. I'm sorry you guys. I guess I finally understand why they cry on their wedding day. Everything that's happening today is going to be fantastic and just full of memories.

Mi Do: Come on, I'll help you put on your dress.

We walked into the dressing room and I put on my dress. Besides Mi Do being one of my bridesmaid and maid of honor, Hobi's sister and Namjoon's sister volunteered to be one of my bridesmaid as well. I looked at myself in the mirror and just admire everything. Besides we was Mi Do, Hobi's sister and Namjoon's sister. We all looked beautiful.

Mi Do: We all look beautiful.

Hobi's Sister: We'll head out first okay.

I nodded and sat down. Just fixing my dress and hair, Jihyun came in.

Jihyun: Wow, noona you look beautiful. Hyung is truely lucky.

Me: Thanks Jihyun. You look handsome yourself.

Jihyun: I know.

Me: Did you see my parents out there?

Jihyun: No.. Are you sure they're coming?

Me: Of course. Why wouldn't they? It'll be wrong of them to miss my wedding.

Jihyun: You're right. Why don't you give them a call?

Me: I will. Thanks Jihyun.

Jihyun: No problem. I'll go brag to Jimin about me seeing you and how he can't see you yet.

Me: Okay Jihyun.

Jihyun left the room and I grabbed my phone. I called my mom and a few rings passed until she finally answered.

Me: Mom?

Mom: Hey sweetie.

Me: Are you guys coming?

Mom: We're stuck in traffic honey.

Me: Are you guys close? I don't want to walk down the aisle by myself..

Mom: We'll make it I promise. We're not going to miss this okay.

Me: Okay. Call Mi Do when you get here. She'll show you the way inside.

Mom: Okay. I can't wait to see you honey.

She hung up and I just sat there waiting. Looking at my bouqet of flowers, I started feeling sweat on my palms. *sigh* 

*knock knock*

Me: Come in.

Jungkook: Woah noona! You're stunning!

Me: Hey Jungkook. You guys look awesome.

Hobi: Jimin is so lucky to have you Jaehee.

Me: Thanks Hobi. You're sister looks stunning too.

Tae: Yeah she does.

Hobi: Really Tae?

Tae: What? I was just agreeing.

Me: You guys honestly look great. Is Jimin greeting the guests?

Namjoon: Yeah. He's feeling nervous. He kept on repeating his words and his vows a lot.

Me: Really?

Yoongi: He wouldn't stop. He said it helps him calm down I guess.

Jin: How are you feeling Jaehee?

Me: I'm fine.. *sigh* I lied.. I'm not fine. I'm getting nervous.

Namjoon: Don't be.

*knock knock*

We looked over at the door and it was Mi Do's parents.

Namjoon: We'll see you later Jaehee.

Mom: Aigoo Jaehee, you look beautiful.

Me: Thank you.

Dad: We met Jimin and he seems really nervous.

Me: I'm nervous too.

Mom: That's how I felt on my wedding day.

*knock knock*

The door opened and it was my parents.

Me: Eomma! Appa!

Mom: Oh my gosh honey. You look stunning.

Dad: My daughter is beautiful.

Mom: We'll leave you guys to it.

Mi Do's parents left and I was in the room with my parents.

Mom: Are you nervous?

I nodded and started getting teary-eyed.

Me: I thought you guys weren't going to make it. *sniff*

Mom: Honey, we wouldn't miss it for the world. You're our one and only daughter. Why would we miss your wedding? Did you brothers come already?

Me: Yeah, they're with Jimin.

*knock knock*

Mi Do: Sorry for the interruption, but it's time.

Mom: Okay, I'll see you two out there.

My mom left the room with Mi Do and I was with my dad.

Dad: My daughter. You look absolutely stunning. Are you ready?

I nodded and my dad helped me up and handed me my bouqet. We walked out of the room and stood by the entrance. With the tinted windows, I could see Jimin standing at the altar waiting for me. The doors slowly opened and revealed my dad and I with my arm around his arm. The song started playing and we walked up to the altar. I looked at everyone and just at Jimin. He looked so handsome and I can't believe I'm marrying him. Everything we've been through together and now we're together forever.

-Jimin's POV-

The doors open and the music started playing. Jaehee and her dad walked down the aisle together and in that very moment, I knew what I was doing. I was marrying the girl I fell in deep love with. The woman I'll be marrying to, the woman who's going to be the mother of our son. I couldn't be anymore happier. They started getting closer and closer and I started getting even more nervous. Jaehee's dad looked at him with concern eyes before saying something to me.

Jaehee's Dad: Take care of my daughter.

I nodded and he handed me Jaehee's hand. We intertwine our hands together and stood side by side in front of the altar. The music stopped and the Priest looked at us.

Priest: We are gathered here to unite these two people in marriage. Their decision to marry has not been entered into loghtly and today they publicly declase their private devotion to each other. The essence of this commitment is the acceptance of each other in entirely, as lover, companion, and friend. A good balanced relationship is one in which neither person is overpowered nor absorbed by the other, one in which neither person is possessive of the other, one in which both give their love freely and without jealousy. Marriage, ideally, is a shring of responsibilities, hopes, and dreams. It takes a special effort to grow together, survive hard times, and be loving and unselfish. Do you both pledge to share your lives openly with one another, and to speak the truth in love?

Us: We do.

Priest: Do you promise to honor and tenderly care for one another, cherish and encourage each other, stand  together, through sorrows and joys, hardships and triumphs for all the days of your lives?

Us: We do.

Priest: The bride and groom have written their own vows. Groom would you like to go first?

-End of POV-

Jimin nodded and looked at me with those loving eyes.

Jimin: Jaehee, you are my best friend. I will laugh with you in times of joy, and comfort you in times of sorrow. I will share in your dreams and support you as you strive to achieve your goals. I will listen to you with compassion and understanding, and speak to you with encouragement. Together, let us build a home filled with learning, laughter and light, shared freely with all who may live there. Let us be partners, friends, lovers, today and all of the days that follow. From the day I first met you I just knew I had to make you mine. I was so afraid I'd lose you to another guy and I was determined to make you mine. I cared and loved for you ever since then and I will forever continue to care and love you. Now that you are carrying our child, nothing more can make me happier. I have everything I've ever wanted. You make me whole Jaehee and I wouldn't want to replace you for anyone else. I love you so much. I choose you. To stand by your side and sleep in your arms. To be joy to your heart and food for your soul. To learn with you and grow with you, even as time and life change us both. I promise to laugh with you in good times and struggle alongside you in bad times. I promise to respect you and cherish you as an individual, a partner, and an equal, knowing that we do not complete, but complement each other. Loving what I know of you, trusting what things I will discover. There is little to say that you haven't already heard, and little to give that is not already freely given. Before you asked me, I was yours and I am devoted to you in every way. I marry you with no hesitation or doubt, and my commitment to you is absolute.

Tears were overflowing and I was in a puddle of tears. Mi Do handed me a tissue and I dabbed he tears from my face. It was now my turn to read my vows.

Me: *sniff* Park Jimin. How can I even explain how I feel right now? *laugh* I was just a regular ARMY who stanned Jimin the most. Everyday in high school I would daydream in class of how my life would be like if I dated Jimin or if I married Jimin. Now I finally know how it feels. When we first announced our dating news publicly, it was hard for me. I thought I wouldn't be able to endure the pressure and stress other ARMYS gave me, but I had you by my side to help me get through it. We went through ups and downs together. I take you to be my spouse. I promise to choose you everyday, to love you in word and deed, to do the hard work of making now into always. To laugh with you, cry with you, grow with you and create with you. To honor the divinity in you, of you, and around you. To be your kin and your partner in all of life's adventures. Loving what I know of you and trusting what I yet don't know, I give you my hand. I give you my love. I take you for the love you hold in your heart, and vow to spend my life cultivating my love and care for you, for our family, and for all living things. Our relationship is my most important consideration; it gives me strength, and I vow to put every effort into strengthening it in turn through honesty, faithfulness, and aptience. For all the days that we live with one another, I promise to spend each day working to become a more true version of myself, and I will do my upmost to help you do the same.

We were now in tears and just couldn't stop. We even made the crowd cry in tears of joy. We finished our vows and the priest continued. The ring barrier walked next to the priest holding our rings.

Priest: May these rings be blessed as a symbol of your union. As often as either of you look upon these rings, may you not only be reminded of this moment, but also of the vows you have made and the strength of your commitment to each other. Jimin repeat after me.

*cue Sam Tsui & Casey Breves This Promise*

I, Park Jimin, promise to love and support you, Jaehee, and live each day with kindness, understanding, truth, humor, and passion. With this ring, I promise.

I looked at Jimin and then down to my hand. 

Priest: Jaehee please repeat after me.

 

I, Kim Jaehee, promise to love and support you Jimin, and live each day with kindness, understanding, truth, humor, and passion. With this ring I promise.

Priest: Go now in peace and live in love, sharing the most precious gifts you have-the gift of your lives united. And may your days be long on this earth. I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride.

Jimin kissed me and everyone clapped and cheered. I am now Mrs. Park. This is truely the best moment I've ever had. I want to cherish this moment forever and ever. I put my arm around his and we walked down the aisle together. Everyone cheered and threw flower petals. I was now with the man I fell in love with years ago. We walked out of the altar and into our second location. The reception. Jimin and I changed out of our clothes and into party appropriate clothing. He changed into a more relaxed tux and I changed into a less showy dress and opt for something relaxing and flowy.

We walked into the reception and greeted everyone. Everyone was having the best time, we took many pictures together and even had a photobooth for everyone who wants to capture the moments together. Jimin and I took a lot in the photobooth along with our friends. This is honestly the best day ever. What more could I ask for. Every single person I've ever cared and loved for is here with me celebrating the best moment ever in life. I looked at Jimin and he had a huge smile on his face. I admire the man I can finally call mine. This is way too good to be true.

Jimin: Why are you looking at me like that?

Me: I'm just admiring you that's all.

Jimin: I should be admiring you instead. You're beautiful.

Me: And you're handsome.

We just looked at each other and admired each others features. I wish this moment here would stop and just let us cherish this moment forever.


Hi guys! OMG Jaehee and Jimin finally are a newlywed. Are you guys happy? I know I am. I'm sadly to say it's getting closer and closer to the end of this fanfic. I'm so happy some of you guys have been here together with me since now and I also welcome new subscribers as well! *virtual hugs for everyone* Honestly while I was writing the vows, I took them off the internet because I couldn't think of anything lol, especially for Jimin's vows. As for Jaehee's vows, I took some of them off the internet and some from me myself. I pictured and put myself in the position of me actually marrying Jimin and writing my very own vows. I know it's not great, but I'm sure as I get older and if I finally find my soulmate, I'll write an even better vow for my future husband. Anyways, I'll be off now! See you all in the next chapter! 안녕! 평온!