A Chill Day

dating an idol

-Next Morning-

I rolled over to the side and hit my head on Mi Do's bedside table. Waking up from the pain, I rubbed my head and opened my eyes. *what time is it?* Grabbing my phone, I turned it on *7:30AM* Sitting up from my position, I logged onto my SNS and checked if there were anything new. Not much, but rumors made by ridiculous people. *When will they stop with all these rumors* Scrolling down my facebook newsfeed, a post caught my eye.

BTS' Park Jimin Caught Checking Out a Fan During a Fanmeet in 대구 *daegu*

Two weeks ago, BTS held a small fanmeet in 대구 and many ARMYS attended, but there was one specific ARMY that caught BTS' Jimin eyes. Many fancams captured this cute yet envious moment between the fan and Jimin. Check it out in the video below. The video below you can see Jimin interact with this specific fan and he even wrote something else in her photobook after signing his signature. Who is this ARMY that has Jimin in cloud 9?

I clicked on the video and it was a video of Jimin constantly staring at me or more likely my camera when I was recording him. The next clip showed Jimin staring at me constantly while waiting for the next ARMY to get to him. Is this for reals? I hope a dating rumor won't surface.. I'm trying to live a stress-free vacation before going back to school and I'm pretty sure Jimin wants the same. I finally finished the video and exited out the article. I don't know what to say about this. We'll see what happens later on the day. I got up and walked over to the bathroom. Closing the door, I quickly washed up and came out. Why is it so quiet? I quietly walked down the stairs and no one was here. Appa and Umma didn't open the shop yet. Are they out shopping? Walking into the kitchen, I saw a note on the fridge.

Mi Do and Jaehee

We left on vacation! Sorry for the short notice!! I left a note on the shop's door, so don't open up today or tomorrow! Make sure you take care of the shop! Don't make a mess!!

-Eomma and Appa

It's good they're on vacation. That means Mi Do and I have to watch the shop while they're gone.

Mi Do: Eomma~

Me: They're not home.

Mi Do: Where did they go?

Me: They went on vacation. I believe it was a last minute thing. We have to watch the shop while they're gone.

Mi Do: How long are they gone for?

Me: Three days.

Mi Do: I'm going back to bed.

Me: Oh no you're not!

I quickly ran up in front of her and pushed her into the bathroom.

Mi Do: 야아! *ya : yah*

Me: It's already 8 in the morning! It's time for us to start the day!

I heard the water run and of course knowing her tricks, I opened the door and she was already making herself comfortable on the bathroom floor.

Me: I knew it! C'mon get up and wash!

Mi Do: *groan* Fine..

I watched her quickly wash up and headed back to the bedroom to change out of her pjs. We got downstairs and into the kitchen. Making our own breakfast, I quickly finished making mine and walked over to a table to sit down. Chewing on my food, I went back on facebook and see if there were any more news about Jimin and I. Hopefully not. Yet another article was posted talking about if Jimin has a secret lover.

Does BTS' Jimin Have a Secret Girlfriend?

From all the fancams and pictures posted on SNS, fans are speculating that BTS' Jimin might have a secret lover that no one knows about until their recent fanmeet in 대구. The pictures shown below shows a specific fans interaction with Park Jimin and it looks as if they were secret lovers.

Below there were photos of Jimin and I interacting closely as if we really were dating. This is getting out of hand. I mean fans get this kind of interaction with their idols so why is it so different for me? I'm just another ARMY. I hope the other ARMYS don't track me down or something. That'll be crazy. I'm not ready to face the mean comments or a bunch of questions from fans asking if I'm really dating Jimin or not.

-Jimin's POV-

Manager Hyung: Jimin can I talk to you for a bit?

Me: Uh yeah.

We walked out of the practice room.

Manager Hyung: Did you hear about a rumor about you and some fan?

Me: No.

Manager Hyung: Fans are speculating that you're dating a non-celebrity because of an interaction you had with one specific fan. Are you?

Me: No I'm not. If I was, I don't think I'd want it to get out like this. I'm not dating hyung.

Manager Hyung: Are you sure?

Me: Yeah. *should I tell him about Jaehee?*

Manager Hyung: Okay. Well we'll talk more about this later. Go practice.

I opened the door and walked back inside. *Dating rumor already?*

-End of POV-

Washing my dishes, I gathered up Mi Do's dishes as well.

Mi Do: What are we going to do today?

Me: I don't know. I mean can we do anything? The shop is closed, so not much to do.

Mi Do: We could go shopping.

Me: Shopping? Mi Do we don't even have a car.

Mi Do: No 파보 *pabo : fool*, go shopping at the market. We need to refill the fridge and buy more stuff for seasoning our chicken and stuff.

Me: Oh! *duh* Alright. Do we have the money for it?

Mi Do: Yeah.

Me: Alright.

We walked back upstairs to change into new clothes and headed out. Waiting for Mi Do, I checked my messages and I haven't gotten a reply from Jimin yet.. What's there to anticipate for? *He's an idol.. Idols are usually busy.* *sigh*

Me: Hurry up Mi Do! We're not going to the club.

Mi Do: I know!

I continued to play some games on my phone while waiting for her and she finally came down.

Me: About time.

She just rolled her eyes and I quietly laughed. We left the shop and Mi Do locked the door making sure it's completly locked. We walked to the street market which wasn't that far but only a few blocks away. Today is so hot! I walked into a small convenience store and bought two ice cream for Mi Do and I, just to cool us down.

Mi Do: Thanks.

I just nodded and opened mine. Twisting the cap off with my mouth, I finally got it to open.

-Arrived at the Street Market-

*cue AKMU Give Love*

Mi Do and I walked around the street market and bought tons of stuff. I never went shopping with Mi Do to a street market since I was busy with studies and now here I am. This is literally my first time at a street market. There's a lot of people here and a lot of samples as well. So many ahjummas and ahjussis selling delicious food and many types of meat and vegetables that I felt as if we bought everything from there.

Mi Do: Are you ready to go?

Me: Are you? I feel like we've bought from everyone! *tired arms*

Mi Do: Not everyone. Alright let's go home.

Me: Alright.

We walked towards the exit and found our way around from everyone who was there. Walking back from the street market, Mi Do and I took a small break since my arms were ready to give up on me.

Me: Why did you buy so much stuff?

Mi Do: Well we do need it for business you know.

Me: I know that, but why so much.

Mi Do: Why do you complain so much?

Me: It's not complaining but simply asking questions.

Mi Do: Fine, why do you ask so much questions?

Me: *laugh* 파보. *pabo : fool* Let's go before these meat turn smelly.

Mi Do: Alright.

We continued our walk and finally got home. Mi Do unlocked the door and we made our way to the kitchen. Putting all the bags down and sitting down on the chair, I rested some more while massaging my tired arms.

Mi Do: Aigoo, tired already?

Me: Just resting *smiles*

Mi Do: Did you see the articles that's been going on?

Me: About what?

Mi Do: About you and Jimin.

Me: Yeah I have. It's crazy what people think. It was just an interaction between a fan and an idol.

Mi Do: Yeah, but remember I was next to you and honestly, from what I saw, it was not just an interaction between an idol and fan. I saw more than that. I'm just saying. Plus he even gave you his number. Let's just hope nothing gets further than this small rumor.

Me: Yeah I hope so too.

-Jimin's POV-

Choreographer: Okay, let's take a small break.

Finally I was getting tired. Walking over to the wall next to the aircon, I sat down and opened my water bottle. I grabbed my phone and checked my messages. *hm.. nothing. Should I text her*

Jin: Miss her already Jimin?

Me: No. I'm just checking our Twitter page.

Quickly logging onto Twitter, I scroll down and saw many articles about Jaehee and I. Is this for reals? What am I going to do? I am talking to Jaehee, but it's been the first stage *I gotta tell hyung about her.*

-End of POV-

Finally finished putting all the meat and vegetables in the fridge, I walked over to one of the table and just looked at my phone.

Mi Do: Still waiting for him to text you?

Me: No. I mean why would I wait when he's an idol who's probably super busy.

Mi Do: Right. Let's go out and do something.

Me: Like what?

Mi Do: I don't know. I don't want to stay home all day.

Me: Okay. Want to call up the friends?

Mi Do: Yeah. We could catch a movie or something.

Me: Okay. You call them.

Mi Do: You call them. You were the one who mentioned them.

I grabbed my phone and called the our friends.

-Halfway Through the Call-

Me: Alright. We'll see you there.

I hung up and walked upstairs to Mi Do's room. I opened the door and she was putting her makeup on. I plopped on her bed and told her about the situation.

Me: So Yoon Do isn't coming.

Mi Do: Aw, are you bummed out?

Me: Why would I be? We finally agreed to be on good terms as friends.

Mi Do: I guess. So who's going?

Me: Hye Jung and Sohee.

Mi Do: What about Taemin and Subin?

Me: They're busy.

Mi Do: Okay.

Me: Min Soo said he's coming as well. I know you were waiting to tell you something about Min Soo am I right?

Mi Do: Whatever.

*ding*

He's not replying. I guess he's busy.

Mi Do: Ready to go?

Me: Yeah.

Mi Do and I left the house and waited for Min Soo. It seems as if Min Soo is our personal driver.

Me: Do you miss Min Soo?

Mi Do: Do you miss Jimin?

Me: Yeah.. I do.

Mi Do: Well.. I miss Suga.

Me: Oh my gosh. Just don't say that in front of Min Soo. He might have competition.

Mi Do: Yoongi will always win.

We saw Min Soo's car pull up in front of us and unlocked the doors. Mi Do always tend to go for the backseat, but I push her to the front seat. She'd always glare at me and I just give her a sheepish smile.

Min Soo: Hye Jung and Sohee said they'll meet us there.

Me: Alright.

The ride to 강남 *gangnam* was quiet, but it wasn't awkward. *These two lovebirds..aish* I decided to start off a random conversation.

Me: How was your day Min Soo?

Min Soo: It was okay. I hung out with Yoon Do for awhile before picking you two up.

Mi Do: You two are always constantly hanging out.

Min Soo: I know. I found it kind of weird at first because he never liked hanging out with me.

Me: Why's that?

Min Soo: When you and Yoon Do were dating, he'd secretly tell me to not hang out with you because I might steal you away from him.

Me: Well he doesn't have to worry about that anymore.

Mi Do: Yes. Besides, Jaehee has a new boyfriend.

Min Soo: You do? Who? Is it Taemin?

Me: Why would it be Taemin? Isn't he dating Subin? They're always together.

Min Soo: No, but Subin does like Taemin though.

Mi Do: Aw really? We should get them together!

Min Soo: I agree.

*You two need to get together!!*

Me: Yeah.

Min Soo: So who's your new boyfriend?

Me: Jimin.

Min Soo: From BTS?

Me: Yes.

Min Soo: Be realistic Jaehee.

Me: *laugh* We will be together. Just you wait!

Min Soo: Okay. When that day comes I'll give you 25,000 won.

Me: 30,000 won.

Min Soo: Fine. 30,000 won. No backing out!

Me: Deal! *shakes hands*

*You're going to regret it Kim Min Soo!*

We just continued talking to one another until we got to the movie theaters.


Hey guys! Guess who's back and better than ever? Me! It's bee awhile yeah? Well I'm back and I have post kcon depression. You guys KCON was so great! Live streaming it though. I wish I could've gone to KCON in person, but it's okay. I'll go next year! I'm off to work on chapter 7!