Visiting BigHit Building & Day Out Alone

dating an idol

*phone rings*

I woke up by the sudden noise and reached out my hand towards the noise. It was my phone. *Who's calling me?*

Mi Do: Jaehee pick up your phone.. *groans*

I grabbed my phone and answer the call.

Me: 여보세요? *yeoboseyo : hello*

Caller: Is this Kim Jaehee?

Me: 예. *ye : yes* Who is this?

Caller: This is BTS' manager.

Me: 누구? *nugu : who*

Caller: BTS' manager.

*BTS' manager?* OMO!

Me: 아! *a : ah* I'm sorry. It's really early in the morning.

BTS' Manager: I'm sorry for calling you this early, but can you stop by BigHit building around noon?

Me: Can I ask what it's about?

BTS' Manager: It's about the rumors going on about you and Jimin. We need your side of the story.

Me: I'll be there. Can I have the address?

BTS' Manager: 예. *ye : yes* It's 서울 강남구 논현동, 135-010, 10-31 청 번지 빌딩 2 층. *Seoul Gangnamgu, Nonhyeondong , 135-010 , 10-31 Cheong beonji Building 2 cheung :Seoul Gangnam-gu, Nonhyeon-dong, 135-010, 10-31 Cheong-gu Bldg, 2F* *a/n fyi you guys I got this off of google*

I quickly wrote the address and he hung up and I looked at the time. *5:23*

Me: *groan* It's so early in the morning!

Putting my phone away, I went back to sleep.

-10:30 AM-

I felt a nudge at my feet and I slowly woke up.

Mi Do: It's time to wake up Jaehee. Did you forget your meeting someone at noon.

Me: 정오? *jeong-o : noon* *omo!*

I immediately shot up and ran to the bathroom. I had two hours to get ready and leave to the building. Getting out of the bathroom, I quickly changed out of my pjs. grabbed my stuff and put it in my bag.

Me: I'll be back later!

Mi Do: Don't forget this! *waves a small paper*

Me: 바로 아! *balo a : ah right*

I grabbed it from her hand and hauled a cab across the street. Giving the address on the paper to the driver, I took out my small compact mirror and fixed myself a little bit just so I look decent. I found my lip tint, applied some on my lips and cheeks. I also found Mi Do's mascara and applied some as well, just enough to make it look like I actually tried.

Driver: 여기에 있었다. *yeogie iss-eossda : we're here*

I paid and thanked the driver. Getting out of the car, I looked at my watch. *11:10* I'm early. Should I go in? I slowly walked up to the door and opened it. I looked around and found a chair. Quickly sitting down, I grabbed my phone and called their manager with the number he called me from.

Me: 여보세요. *yeoboseyo : hello* I'm here.

BTS' Manager: Ah, I'll come down to get you.

I hung up and just played on my phone. *Jimin texted me back? Last night!* I mentally face palmed myself for forgetting to text him back.

BTS' Manager: 재희? *jaehui : jaehee*

I looked up and met eyes with their manager. I quickly stood up and greeted him.

BTS' Manager: 안녕하세요 재희. *annyeonghaseyo jaehui : hello jaehee* Follow me. *I can see why Jimin fell for her. Just his type*

I followed him to an empty office room and he said he'd be back.

BTS' Manager: I'm gonna go get Jimin and we'll discuss this together.

I nodded and he left the room and I was mentally, but slowly breaking down. *what does he mean he's bring Jimin?! I thought this was only between me and their manager! Jimin and I aren't dating! What do I do!* I wasn't mentally prepared for this. *door opens* I widen my eyes and felt a hand on my shoulder.

BTS' Manager: 지민을 앉아. *jimin eul anj-a : sit down jimin*

*who's hand was on my shoulder?! Was it Jimin's smol hand? OMG what do I do?? Okay just stay calm.*

BTS' Manager: Okay you two, I know you both read the rumors that's going on. I need to hear Jaehee's side of the story so I can tell the editor.

Me: Editor? You mean all of what I'm about to say is going public?

BTS' Manager: They already have Jimin's side of the story and now we need yours.

Me: Oh. *okay this should be quick and easy*

I explain to them everything that happened and basically it was the same story as Jimin's.

Jimin: So we can keep in touch?

BTS' Manager: I'm not going to stop you two and if things get even more serious between you guys then try to keep it on the downlow. What I mean by even more serious, is dating wise.

*Me dating Jimin would be a dream come true!*

BTS' Manager: Jimin you can go back to practice.

Jimin: I'll talk to you later Jaehee. *how can she be so pretty without trying*

Jimin left the office and I was left alone with the manager.

BTS' Manager: Have you ever thought about being an idol Jaehee?

Me: An idol no. An actress yes. I'm majoring in theatre and drama. Hoping I can get my acting career to start.

BTS' Manager: You could be an actress under BigHit.

Me: Under BigHit?

BTS' Manager: Yeah. You'd be the first. How about this, I'll let you think about it and choose. I won't pressure you or anything. Can you find your way back?

Me: 예. *ye : yes*

I bowed and left the office. An actress under BigHit? *he said I'd be the first actress to be under BigHit* I decided to walk back since I needed to do a lot thinking. I had so many plans for my acting career I pushed back on which company to go under. Mi Do and I never talked about that. *sigh* This is something Mi Do and I really need to talk about today.

*ding*

I got a text from Jimin.

I finally got back to the restuarant and opened the door.

Mi Do: Hey.

Me: Hey.

Mi Do: 뭐가 문제 야? *mwoga munje ya : what's wrong*

Me: Nothing. Mi Do we need to talk.

Mi Do: 무슨 얘기? *museun yaegi : about what*

Me: About different kinds of companies.

Mi Do: I thought it was something serious.

Me: Well it is serious. If we're really going to kick start our acting debut, we need to figure out which company to sign under.

Mi Do: Well what company or companies were you planning?

Me: I don't know. That's why I wanted to talk to you about it. Have you thought about any?

Mi Do: I was thinking of signing under SM, YG or JYP.

Me: The top 3 popular companies?

Mi Do: Yeah. What about you?

Me: I don't know. I just got an offer for BigHit when I went there.

Mi Do: Are you going to take it?

Me: I might, if I don't have any other companies in mind.

Mi Do: Do you have any other companies in mind?

Me: Besides BigHit, I was also thinking about YG or if not then SM.

Mi Do: We could be together in a company.

Me: I agree. On the other note, why are you all dressed up? Got a date with Min Soo sunbae?

Mi Do: As a matter of fact, I do. You'll be home by yourself.

Me: What time are you going to be back?

Mi Do: Maybe around late night? I'll text you if I'm coming home late or not.

Me: Araso. 

Min Soo: I am here to pick up Yoon Mi Do.

Mi Do: Here I am.

Me: ** 선배 *seonbae : senior*, you better take care of my Mi Do!

Min Soo: When haven't I taken care of her?

Me: True. *moves to the side* Don't have too much fun. 

The two left and I followed behind. Watching them leave in Min Soo's car, I just sighed and went back in. Closing the door and locking it from the inside, I walked over to the kitchen. *I'm starving* Opening the fridge, I grabbed some kimchi, chicken and checked the rice cooker if we had rice or if Mi Do made rice and she did! *kimchi fried rice come into my tummy!* I walked over to the counter top and set the stuff aside. Looking for the frying pan, I finally found it and put it on the stove. Turning it on, I pour a bit of cooking oil and waited for the pan to heat up. I placed the chicken on the pan and it sizzled like crazy with oil popping off as well. I step back and covered my face. I'm not trying to break out here! After the oil popping simmered down, I started cooking the chicken and soon the kimchi and lastly rice. The aroma smelled so good my stomach literally cried telling me to feed it food. *don't worry, this is for us.* Grabbing a big bowl, I carefully filled the bowl with my kimchi fried rice and grabbed a spoon. Walking over to one of the table, I frantically looked for the tv remote and finally found it on top of the shelves. *there you are! Wait.. who put you so high up?! I can't reach it!* Being a short person I am, I grabbed a chair and made sure it isn't wobbly before stepping on top of it. Reaching for the remote, I finally caught a hold of it. Stepping down, I wiped the chair with a wet cloth and set the remote on the table so I can go wash my hands. Coming out of the kitchen, I grabbed the remote and switched it to my favorite drama Let's Fight Ghost!

-1 Episode and Commercials Later-

*not a cliffhanger!* I turned off the tv and set my dishes in the sink. Turning on the water, I started washing my dishes and putting them away on the drying rack. Walking back out, I sat down and grabbed my phone. *2:10* It's still early in the day. *Should I go out? Yeah let's go out.* Walking upstairs, I tripped on my backpack. *aish* Crouching down, I picked up my stuff and notice a white hat. *isn't this Jimin's hat?*

*should I return it? yeah I should.* Grabbing the hat, I put it back in my backpack and grabbed my purse. Taking the stuff out of my purse and into my small backpack, I grabbed a pair of extra keys so I could get back inside. Checking every window and door making sure it's locked securely and locked the door. Crossing the street, I hauled a cab and told the driver the address. I quickly texted Jimin that I'm coming by to drop off his hat he left at the restaurant.

-15 Minutes Later-

Driver: 여기에 있었다! *yeogie iss-eossda : we're here*

I gave the driver the total amount and thanked him. Stepping out of the car, I closed it and walked up to the building door. Entering, I walked over to the elevator and pressed the up button. *I don't even know if he's here or not, but it's worth a try*

*ding*

I entered the elevator and pressed the number 2 button. The doors closed and I waited for it to open up again. The doors opened and I was on the second floor. Walking out, I turned left the same way when I followed BTS' manager to the office. I found myself in front of the office from earlier and no one was inside. *hm.. Where could the practice room be at?* I kept walking straight look through each window I passed by to see if BTS were practicing or not. *i don't see them anywhere.. Did he not get my text?* I checked my phone and the message was still on unread. I kept walking until I was in the middle of two paths. *should I go left or right?* Before walking to the right, a person I assume is a staff stopped me.

Staff: Are you looking for someone?

Me: Uh, I'm here to drop off something for someone.

Staff: 그것은 누구를위한? *geugeos-eun nuguleul-wihan : who is it for*

Me: 지민. *jimin*

Staff: What is it?

Me: Ah, it's his bucket hat he left at my restaurant yesterday.

Staff: Ah, you can give it to me and I'll give it to him.

I took off my backpack and opened it. Handing her the hat, I asked if I could leave a note.

Staff: 확실한 것. 날 따라와. *hwagsilhan geos. nal ttalawa : sure thing. follow me*

I followed her to her desk and she handed me a post-it and pen. I quickly wrote a short message and stuck it on the inside of his hat. I thanked the staff member and she walked away with the hat. Walking back, I bumped into someone.

Me: 아, 미안 해요. *a, mian haeyo : ah, I'm sorry*

Stranger: 괜찮아. *gwaenchanh-a : it's okay*

I bowed and left in a hurry while rubbing my arm. *That guy's arm sure was hard.* Walking towards the elevator, I pressed the down button and and waited for the door to open. While waiting, I saw the staff unnie from earlier walking towards someone who's face was covered. They weren't far, but somewhat close, so I heard what they were talking about.

Staff: 지민. *jimin*, some girl dropped this off for you.

Jimin: My hat. I've been looking everywhere for it. Thanks noona.

Staff: 문제 없어. *munje eobs-eo : no problem*

Jimin: What's this?

-Jimin's POV-

Noona: Jimin, some girl dropped this off for you.

Me: My hat. I've been looking everywhere for it. Thanks noona.

Noona: 문제 없어. *munje eobs-eo : no problem*

I looked at my hat and found a note inside.

Me: What's this?

I grabbed the post-it note and read it.

You left this at Kang's the other day! Don't lose it again! You're lucky I found it instead of a fan.. Wait I am a fan.. Anyways, don't lose it again.

-재 희 *jae hui : jaehee*

*This girl.*


Hey guys! How are you all? I hope you're doing well! I'm doing fantastic because I passed my driver's test so now I can drive around without a permit, but a license lol.. Anyways, are you guys enjoying this? This is seriously the first time I've been this active when I write chapters. Before I would only upload at least one chapter, or delete it because I didn't have that spark to continue writing my previous stories. Alright, I'll catch you guys in the next! 안녕! 평!