04: Winter Days With Jimin

dating an idol

Eonni and I arrived at the hospital, but before we even left the apartment, we asked the hospital to do us some favors. We entered around back and made sure there was no one there to see us here. Walking inside, I went to the only doctor I trusted.

Dr. Lee: Good morning Jaehee. It's been awhile since I've last seen you.

Me: It has. Uh, there's no microphone or hidden camera in here is there?

Dr. Lee: No. I know what you're going through and I wouldn't want to get any of what we're talking about out to the public.

Me: Okay. *sigh*

Dr. Lee: I've received some news from your manager. She said you took two tests?

Me: Yes, but you know those tests aren't clear nor proven to be positive.

Dr. Lee: Okay. I'll call in my personal nurse to draw your blood and we can test it if you're positive or negative.

Me: Okay.

He pressed the pager button to signal her and she came in with the stuff. She took my blood and left. *sigh*

Dr. Lee: Was your period regular?

Me: I was a day late. I was suppose to start Tuesday and today is Thursday.

Dr. Lee: Do you want to try another test?

Me: Another pee test?

Dr. Lee: Yes.

Me: I mean I can.

Dr. Lee: Okay. Let me get you a test.

He stood up from his chair and went to his drawer to get a test for me. Hopefully this one is clear. He gave me the test and I walked into the bathroom. I peed on the test and wrapped it in toilet paper. Flushing the toilet, I quickly washed my hands and waited for 1 minute. Having this feeling I had this morning again, I was very anixous about the outcome of this test. 

*beep beep beep*

Taking in a deep breathe, I turned facing the mirror and grabbed the test on the counter. Flipping the test over to see the results, it was surely clear. *positive* I left the bathroom and walked in front of his desk with the test in front of him.

Dr. Lee: Positive. How does this make you feel?

*how does it make me feel?*

Dr. Lee: At first it can be shocking. Carrying a small human inside of you. Trust me. I know. When my wife told me we were going to have our first child, it was shocking, but I also felt overwhelmed. I was excited that we're having a child.

Me: So are you saying I should be excited about my situation?

*knock knock*

Dr. Lee: Come in.

The nurse who took my blood came back with the results. She gave the file to the doctor and left the office. Dr. Lee opened the file and read it.

Dr. Lee: Well from what the results says, you're positive. Nothing wrong about it and you're about 1 week pregnant. Have you told him about it?

I shook my head and just hung low. *I don't even know how I feel about it.* I bid Dr. Lee goodbye and he scheduled me to get my regular check-ups making sure the baby is okay. Eonni and I left the hospital and back into the van. Sitting in the backseat, I was just thinking of the pros and cons of keeping this baby. Jimin always told me about the family he wanted with me. We'll get married, have three kids *a/n it's a fact that Jimin wants three boys* just us and our little family. We arrived in to my condo complex, but I didn't leave the van still stuck in my own thoughts.

Manager Eonni: Jaehee.

Me: Huh? Oh are we here?

Manager Eonni: Yeah. Are you okay?

Me: I was just into my own thoughts. I'm okay.

Manager Eonni: Are you gonna tell Jimin about this?

Me: I don't know yet. I'm only a week pregnant. I just need to process this on my own before telling him.

Manager Eonni: Alright. If you need anything call me okay.

Me: Okay. Thank you eonni.

I walked out of the van and into the complex. Pressing the elevator button, I waited for the doors to open. Trapped in my own thoughts again, I didn't notice the doors opened and Jimin behind me.

Me: Jeez Jimin..

Walking inside the elevator he followed behind.

Jimin: What's wrong?

Me: Nothing. What are you doing here so early?

Jimin: Manager hyung gave us a few hours  for a free day before heading to our schedules. Why don't we go on a date today?

Me: A date? To where?

Jimin: Hm, how about a picnic?

Me: Picnic? That sounds like fun. *it'll get my mind off of this pregnancy thing for while.* Where should we have our picnic?

Jimin: Leave that to me.

We arrived at my apartment and I went to go change into some new clothes. *a picnic* I chose my outfit and wore it. Nothing classy, but just casual.

Jimin: Jaehee?

Me: Yeah?

Jimin: What's this?

I walked over to where he was at which was in the bathroom. I didn't notice what he was holding since I was fixing my clothes until I stopped in front of him and looked up. He was holding the two pregnancy test I took this morning. *how did he find those!*

Jimin: Are these your tests?

Me: No. They're Manager Eonni's. She came over earlier this morning.

Jimin: Are you sure?

Me: Yes. Why wouldn't I be sure?

Jimin: I thought they were yours.

Me: Why would it be mine? We use protection all the time don't we?

He nodded and put them aside.

Jimin: Ready to go?

-Jimin's POV-

Me: Are these your tests?

Jaehee: No. They're Manager Eonni's. She came over earlier this morning.

Me: Are you sure?

Jaehee: Yes. Why wouldn't I be sure?

*I was really hoping it was hers..*

I've always wanted to have a family with Jaehee.

Me: I thought they were yours.

Jaehee: Why would it be mine? We use protection all the time don't we?

I didn't want to admit it..

I nodded and put the two tests aside. I know these are hers.

Me: Ready to go?

She nodded and we left the apartment. Since this date was a last minute thing, we decided to buy some snacks and food from the grocery store. I couldn't stop thinking about those two tests. I know it's hers. I heard her throwing up in the bathroom this morning while we ate breakfast so there's no way it's not hers. *should I text Mi Do? Maybe she didn't even tell her*

Jaehee: I forgot something. I'll meet you back in the lobby.

Me: Okay.

She gave me her bag and I waited by the lobby. Something about this is still sketchy. I know I'm not suppose to invade her privacy, but I need to know. Quickly checking my surroundings, I checked her phone and went straight to her conversation with her manager.

*should I just cancel this picnic date and just stay in with her?* I quickly put her phone away in her purse and looked behind as an instinct to see if she's coming and she was.

Jaehee: Okay. I'm ready to go.

Me: How about we cancel the picnic date and just stay in?

Jaehee: Jimin you always compain saying we don't go on dates often anymore.

*I just want our baby to be safe..*

Me: I know, but this one is going to be special. How about I go buy the food and you can pick a movie for us to watch?

Jaehee: Are you sure?

I nodded and gesture her to go back inside. I handed back her purse and she walked back to the elevator. I waited for her to get inside and I took out my phone. Before I left the lobby, I texted Manager Hyung.

I left the lobby and took a cab back to the building. Arriving at the building shortly, I entered and found hyung inside one of the office. I walked inside and sat down.

Manager Hyung: What was it you needed to talk to me about?

Me: *sigh* I think Jaehee might be pregnant.

Manager Hyung: What do you mean "think"?

Me: I found two pregnancy tests in her bathroom. I asked her if it was hers and she lied saying it was her manager's tests.

Manager Hyung: Have you guys been using protection?

Me: We always use protection, but..

Manager Hyung: Oh no.. You didn't did you?

Me: I forgot to carry one and she doesn't have any at her apartment..

Manager Hyung: And when was this?

Me: It was two weeks ago when we had our first win party.. We were both drunk and.. *sigh* I know what I did was wrong, but it felt right at the same time. I know she just started her acting career and she's just now enduring the harrassement from ARMYS, but there are also ARMYS who support us and her fans as well.

Manager Hyung: When are you going to talk to her about it?

Me: Today. I did plan a picnic together, but this is more important.

Manager Hyung: Talk to her first and then get back to me okay. No one but us needs to know about this understood. After you've talk to her, the four of us needs to talk in private.

I nodded and left the office. I headed to Jaehee's favorite restaurant and ordered her favorite food. *sigh* With food and a small dessert, I walked back to the apartment and into her condo. Putting in the code, I unlocked the door and walked in. She was sitting on the couch with the blanket over her legs, with a box of tissue next to her. *was she crying?* I quickly closed the door and set everything down. Walking to the couch and sat next to her, I just pulled her into a comforting hug.

Me: What's wrong jagyia?

I looked at the tv and it was off. *why is she crying*

Jaehee: I'm sorry Jimin..

Me: What are you sorry for?

Jaehee: Earlier when you asked me who's tests those were and I lied to you.

Me: Are they yours?

I didn't need to hear anything, she nodded her head and sniffed. *I knew it*

Jaehee: I just wasn't ready to tell you. I wasn't planning on showing you the two test until I've processed everything myself. After I took those test, I called my manager and we went to the hospital. I took a blood test and another pee test. Everything came out positive. Nothing was negative. I didn't know how to properly tell you or I was scared of how you'd react. I thought you would've thought I cheated on you because we always use protection so I don't understand what could've gotten me pregnant. Did we use a defected one and didn't know?

Me: It's okay Jaehee. I mean anything could've happened. Maybe we did use a defected one and didn't know. You know I've always wanted to start a family with you and now we can. I don't want to lose you or this baby. Let's raise this baby together.

She looked up at me in shock.

Jaehee: What do you mean raise the baby together? We're both going to be busy with our schedules. My manager can't cancel 9 months worth of schedules for me Jimin.

Me: That's fine. If the public finds out then let them. We can do this. Heck, let's get married Jaehee.

Jaehee: Jimin are you crazy?!

Me: Crazy for you Jaehee. You know it well yourself that I've always wanted to marry you and have a family together. I know we've only dated for 2 years, but within those 2 years I've seen the real you Jaehee. You're my best friend, my lover, my everything. I don't want to lose you or our baby. We'll have a small wedding. Just us, friends and family no one else. We'll keep this secretive as we can. 

Jaehee: Jimin I don't know what to say..

Me: I've been meaning to propose to you for awhile now, but I just kept thinking the timing isn't right. Now I believe the timing is right. Kim Jaehee, you're the woman of my dreams. You've been by my side since we've met and honestly I couldn't keep my eyes off of you ever since our first meeting in Daegu. You became my friend, my best friend, my lover and hopefully you can become my wife and the mother to our child. Jaehee will you marry me?


Hi guys!!! So... Dating An Idol is ALMOST reaching it's end.. Are you guys ready to see it's ending? I'm somewhat sad to let this story go.. I know I've had some weird ups and downs while writing this story, but I also enjoyed writing for you guys. It's been hard, but I've been pushing myself to get each chapter done for you guys and updating each new chapter up ASAP. Do you think Jaehee will accept Jimin's sudden proposal or will she decline his sudden proposal? I think I have some minor readers here and so I just wanted to keep it somewhat PG-13 and just use appropriate wording instead of Rated R wording if that makes sense lol. I'll see you guys in the next chapter~ 안녕! 평!