Road Trip.. JaeMiMin Style~ (PT2)

dating an idol

-Previous Chapter-

Jaehee: It is peaceful here.

Me: I know. I love it here. We should take some pictures!

Jaehee: Oh yeah! Can you take a polaroid of Jae Mi and I?

Me: Yeah.

Jaehee bent down to Jae Mi's height and she jumped on her lap. I took the picture and waited for the picture to come out of the camera. Jaehee got up and walked over to me.

Jaehee: Let's take one together.

Me: No it's alright.

Jaehee: No, I want to cherish this! C'mon.

She get close next to me and I held the camera up to the middle and fixed the angle a bit. I pressed the button and *click* the picture was shot and the polaroid came out.

Me: I'm keeping this one. Let's take another one for you.

*for me? You'll regret this Jaehee* I grabbed the camera and position it to where it's perfect. Right before I took the picture, I ...

-End of Previous Chapter-

I kissed her on the cheek and took the picture. *this picture is mine to keep.*

Jaehee: What the heck Jimin!

Me: 뭐? *what : mwo*

Jaehee: Why did you do that?

Me: Well because I like you. *here goes nothing*

Jaehee: 뭐? *mwo : what*

*cue Jay Park Joah*

Me: I like you Jaehee. More than a friend. I guess you could say love at first sight? Some people don't believe love at first sight, but somehow something about you at that fanmeet in 대구 *daegu* drove me crazy about you. I don't know what you did to make me feel this way. When you said that we should lay low 5 months ago, I was sad and confused because you didn't reply back to my texts, but replied to the other members. I don't know why you did what you did, but when I saw you again at Kang's, I was totally taken back because of your sudden change in hair and makeup. You colored your hair and your makeup style changed. You look beautiful the way you are. Every note you left me, from the plushie you first gave me at the fanmeet to the Brown plushie we got at the arcade, I couldn't stop reading each message you left on them. Whenever I read them, it gives a smile on my face and I can't help but miss you whenever you're not near me. I want you to stay by my side forever. You have no idea how much I just want to be on the phone with you all night, but I can't because of BTS' schedule and daily late night practices. I want us to be more than just friends Jaehee. I'm not expecting an answer right away, but I will not lose to Jung Yoon Do, your ex-boyfriend. I will fight for you and make you mine. I just hope my confession doesn't ruin the friendship we have right now.

-End of POV-

*oh...my..gosh...Jimin just confessed to me* I just stood there in shock, not knowing what to say or act. *what am I suppose to do?*

Jimin: 재 희? *jaehui : jaehee*

Me: Nothing.. 

Jimin: I'm not expecting you to answer me right now, but let's just enjoy this time together.

We just walked along the coast in peace. It wasn't awkward or anything, but yet comfortable. Jae Mi was running towards the ocean water and running back to shore just chasing the waves. *i have to tell Mi Do all of this tonight!* Jimin and I sat down on the sand and just watched Jae Mi play with the water.

Jimin: When should we head back?

Me: 몇 시예 요? *myeochi siye yo : what time is it*

Jimin: 5:10.

Me: We should head back soon. I don't want to hit traffic on the way back and I don't want to get in trouble by your manager.

Jimin: Okay. I'll let Jae Mi and we could head back.

Me: Okay.

Jimin stood up from the sand and lend a hand for me to get up. I grabbed it and stood up, he walked over to the water and got Jae Mi. Walking back to the car, I unlocked the door, open the back door for Jae Mi and closed it. Getting in the driver seat, I started the engine and drove back. The drive back is going to be long, so I got comfortable. We stopped by McDonald's and ordered food. I fed Jae Mi her food, Jimin and I ate our food.

Jimin: Today was fun.

Me: It was. I'm glad we came out. *should I mention the confession earlier?*

After about half an hour, we got back in the car and continue the long drive back.

Me: Do you want me to drop you off back at the dorm?

Jimin: Yeah. That'll be great.

Me: Okay.

I drove for about a couple hours until we finally arrived at their dorm.

Jimin: Do you want to come inside?

Me: Uh, maybe next time. It's getting late.

Jimin: Alright, I'll see you later.

Me: 안녕. *annyeong : bye, hi*

I drove back to the apartment which wasn't so far, but 10 minutes away. Parking my car around back, I got out of the car and opened the door for Jae Mi and grabbed our bags. I looked over to the other side to see if there was anything else and there was a jacket there. *did jimin leave this?* I grabbed it and it was indeed his jacket he wore today. *this guy always forgetting his items.* Grabbing his jacket along with our stuff, Jae Mi and I walked upstairs to the apartment. Unlocking the door, I opened it wide enough for Jae Mi to go in first and then myself. Closing and locking the door, I took off my shoes. *Mi Do isn't back yet?* Setting all of my things down, I grabbed my towel, some new clothes and headed to the bathroom to shower. *today sure was fun*

-20 Minutes Later-

Walking out of the bathroom, I threw my dirty clothes in the laundry bin and walked over to my stuff I set down earlier. Putting my stuff I packed away, I grabbed the many polaroids we took today. I grabbed my photobook of memories and sticked them in the photobook with the dates. I've had this photobook ever since I first got my polaroid camera which was 10 years ago. It was a gift from Mi Do and she knew I liked things like this. Making memories is something not everyone does since they just take pictures using their phones. I mean I do that too, but using polaroids are easier and better. After I finished unpacking, I sat down on the couch and grabbed my phone on the table side. I missed four texts from Jimin.

*his confession earlier..* I was so shocked that he suddenly confessed to me. I didn't know what to say or do. *Do I like him too? More than a fan?* I was so confused and in thought with my own feelings that I fell asleep on the couch.

-Jimin's POV-

Namjoon: How was your date with Jaehee?

Jin: Did you guy have fun?

Me: I confessed to her..

Jin: 뭐?! *mwo : what*

Me: Yeah.. 나는 그녀에게 고백. *naeun geunyeoge gobaeg : I confessed to her* My feelings I've been having about her.

Namjoon: What did she say?

Me: She didn't say anything. She just stood in front of me with a surprised look. I told her I don't expect her to answer me right away.

Namjoon: Don't you think you rushed it a bit?

Me: I don't know.. I feel like if I wait too long, I'd be too late..

Jin: Well just give her a few days to collect her feelings for you as well. You should tell manager *hyeong* about this.

Me: I will.. Just after what she has to say first. Right now I won't tell him.

I walked over to the bedroom and grabbed a pair of fresh clohes and shower. *is what I did right? what if she was confused with her feelings..* *sigh* Turning on the water, I got in the shower and I went into deep thought. Thinking about everything that could go wrong in so many ways and everything that could go right. *i don't know what to do.. what was I thinking.* After about 30 minutes, I got out of the shower and put my clothes on. Walking out, I headed to the studio and closed the door. *it's been awhile since I've done a log. Should I do one tonight?*

Jungkook: What are you doing hyung?

Me: 아무것도. *amugeosdo : nothing*

Jungkook: Hobi hyung did a log today. Are you planning to do one too?

Me: 모르겠어요. *moleugess-eoyo : I don't know*

Jungkook: I heard you confessed to 누나. *nuna : older sister*

Me: You heard right. I did confess to her.

Jungkook: 그녀는 무엇을 말 했는가? *geunyeoneun mueos-eul mal haessneunga : what did she say*

Me: She didn't say anything. I told her I don't expect her to answer me right away and take some time to think about it.

Jungkook: You may have rushed your confession, but waiting for her to decide how she feels is better. 하지만, *hajiman : but* why did you rush your confession? How come you didn't wait?

Me: I felt like if I waited a little bit too long, I'd lose her to someone else.

Jungkook: Someone like Yoon Do?

Me: Exactly.

Jungkook: Don't worry. I'll make sure he doesn't get in the way.

Me: What is that suppose to mean?

Jungkook: 아무것도. *amugeosdo : nothing* I'm gonna go to sleep.

He left the studio and I was alone again. *maybe I should get some sleep too..* Walking out of the studio, I turned off all the lights and closed the door. Walking to the bedroom, I opened the door and got in my bed. Checking my phone if she replied. *nothing. maybe she's sleeping* I turned off my phone and charged it. Closing my eyes, I went to sleep.


Hi guys! How are you all doing? I know I missed a post yesterday, but I got home at 10:30 from work and I was super tired and exhausted that I didn't post it, but here it is. Sorry if it's a little bit short, I was busy today as well. Had to go do a lot of chores and go do some errands, but I finally had time and here is chapter 19! I know some of you guys probably read my troll chapter right? I deleted it, since it'll get mixed up in my actual chapters. Chapter 20 will be up on Monday, so I'll work on it tonight and tomorrow if I have time and hopefully post it on Monday! See you all in the next chapter! 안녕! 평!