03: Winter Days With Jimin

dating an idol

I arrived home shortly after the party the cast and crew threw for us for wrapping up our drama successfully. I plopped on the couch and closed my eyes. Resting for a bit before heading to the bathroom to shower. *sigh*

*ding*

I grabbed my phone and unlocked it. It was a text from eonni.

I set my phone down and headed to the bathroom to take a quick shower. After 20 minutes, I opened the door with the towel wrapped around my body as I made my way to the bedroom to get my pjs. Quickly putting them on, I walked back into the bathroom to hang the towel and grab a small towel to wrap around my hair to dry it. Looking at the clock it was already midnight. *should I order takeout?* I went into the kitchen and opened my fridge. Looking around for something I can quickly make.

Me: Bibimbap it is!

Grabbing everything I needed for bibimbap, I opened the dishwasher and grabbed a big bowl for one. I scooped all the rice leftover in the rice cooker into my bowl and walked back over to the counter with the other stuff. Opening every container I had, I put each portion into the bowl. *should I add a fried egg?* Opening the fridge to see if I had any eggs and I did. Grabbing one egg, I closed the door and went to get a small skillet. Turning on the stove, I waited for the pan to heat up and cracked my egg in the middle of the pan. Slow cooking the egg, I continued to finish setting my bowl and putting the ingredients away into the fridge again. Checking up on my egg, it was ready to serve. Carefully grabbing the pan handle, I gently placed the fried egg ontop of my now ready-to-serve bowl of bibimbap. Setting the pan and spatula aside, I grabbed my bowl along with a spoon and a bottle of water, I walked over to the coffee table and set it down. *should I watch tv or go on Netflix?* I decided to just go on Netflix since I didn't want to change channels or deal with commercials. *what should I watch?* After a couple of minutes, I decided to just settle for Love Rain. I grabbed my spoon and mixed everything that was inside the bowl. As I was about to dig in, my door beeped. I looked at the door and saw Jimin come inside smiling at me.

Me: What are you doing here at this hour Jimin?

JImin: I should be asking you the same question Jaehee.

Me: I just got home an hour ago.

Jimin: Really? Why were you out so late?

Me: Celebration party for my drama.

Jimin: Ah.. You didn't drink did you?

Me: I did a little, but I'm okay. I drank a lot of water.

Jimin: Good. I wouldn't want you to go home with some other guy.

Me: I can watch over myself Jimin.

Jimin: I know, but I'm just worried about you. Especially when I'm not by your side, I can't protect you baby.

Me: I'm okay oppa really.

Jimin: Okay. I'm gonna go shower.

Me: Okay.

I continued eating my food while Jimin went to go shower. After a few minutes I was done eating and started washing my dishes. Turning off the faucet, I grabbed my clean rag and dried my hands. I heard the water turn off in the bathroom indicating Jimin was done showering. I turned off the TV, lamps and locked every window and the door. Walking to the bedroom, I attached my charger to my phone and plopped my body on the bed. Getting under the covers, I just laid there with my bedside lamp dimly lit the room. Jimin came inside fully clothed which is yhe first time I've seen since he usually walks out of the bathroom with only a towel wrapped around his waist.

Jimin: Heading to sleep already?

Me: Yeah. I'm exhausted.

He quickly dried his hair and jumped into bed with me. Jimin snuggled up close to me and I decided to just play with him a bit. I refused his snuggle and he pouted.

Jimin: Baby let's cuddle~

Me: I don't want to.

Jimin: I missed you all day today.

Me: Okay.

Jimin kept his pouty face on and just laid next to me sulking. I look over at him laughing.

Jimin: What's so funny?

Me: Are you seriously sulking right now?

He didn't say anything but stared at the ceiling still in his sulking state.

Me: Oppa~

*Jimin ignores*

Me: Jimin Oppa~~

*still ignores me*

Me: Okay, well goodnight. I'm going to sleep now.

I turned off the lamp and closed my eyes. Even if I wasn't sleeping yet, I felt Jimin's eyes on me and I didn't bother to look aat him, yet I turned over to face him. Before he could start complaining, I just put my small arms around his waist and snuggled up to his chest. Not even looking at his face, his smile was surely noticeable. Jimin quickly put his arms around me and pulled me closer as if the darkness is going to separate us.

-Next Morning-

I shifted around when the sun hit my eyes. Slowly waking up from my sleeping state, I still felt a pair of arms around my waist. *jimin hasn't left yet* I turned around and faced his sleeping face. Admiring every detail of his face as if I'd die tomorrow and I only have this one chance to admire and take in his face. Jimin's bed hair was all over the place, others can't see it, but his shadow was vivd on his face and hearing his light snores. This indeed the best moments I'd like to cherish before he wakes up. I just want to stay in bed with him all day and just stay in. In the moment I felt a little nauseous, so I quietly went to the bathroom. Just standing and supporting my weight on the counter, I positively felt something about to come up. I positioned myself on the toliet ready to throw up and I did. After a few minutes, I flushed the toilet and stood up. Sitting on the toilet, I breathed in and out to calm myself. My throat burned from all the acid and I was not feeling too well. I washed up and brushed my teeth to rid the disgusting smeel of throw up breathe. Leaving the bathroom, I looked on my planner to see if I had any schedules today. *today's Nov. 10th .. I was suppose to have my period yesterday* Shrugging the thought off that I'm just a day late, I went to make breakfast. In the middle of cooking the eggs, a pair of arms were wrapped around my waist.

Me: Good morning oppa.

Jimin: Mm, morning baby.

Me: Are you staying for breakfast?

Jimin laid his head on my shoulder and nodded. I finished making breakfast and Jimin set them on the table. After setting everything down, I grabbed the utensils, two cups and a carton of orange juice. Sitting down next to him, we started eating. Half way through our food, I felt a little nauseous again and this time it felt like it was coming up fast. Without worrying Jimin, I calmly went to the bathroom and locked the door. Turning on the faucet to mute the sound me throwing up, I quickly got down next to the toilet and threw up again. This time, it was the breakfast coming back out and that burning sensation in my throat came back. After about 5 minutes, I flushed the toilet, rinsed my mouth and rinse my mouth again, but with some mouth wash to rid the throw up smell. Leaving the bathroom, I was face to chest.

Jimin: Are you okay baby?

Me: Yeah. Why?

Jimin: You were in the bathroom for a long time.

Me: Do you really need me to explain what I was doing in there?

I couldn't tell him I've been throwing up in there.

Jimin: NO. No details needed. I have to go, so I can't help you clean up.

Me: It's fine. I'll do the cleaning up. You've gotta go. Is your manager here?

Jimin nodded and looked at me sadly.

Me: What Jimin?

Jimin: *sigh* I just want to spend the whole day with you is all.

Me: You get to spend the night with me everyday Jimin.

Jimin: I know but we don't get to hangout and have dates like other couples do. Everyone already knows we're dating, why don't we go out on a date or something.

Me: Maybe someday oppa, but now you have schedules to do and so do I. I'll see you later.

Jimin: Okay. I love you.

Me: I love you too oppa.

He gave me a quick kiss and left. Making sure he left, I quickly cleaned up and headed to the nearest convienence store to buy a pregnancy test. *just to be on the safe side* I was pretty covered up so no one knew who I was. If news leaks of me buying a pregnancy test I'm screwed. Quickly getting home, I got in the bathroom and peed on the two sticks I bought. Buying two just to make sure I wasn't seeing things wrong is good. I wrapped the stick in toilet paper and waited for 1 minute or as what the box said. Feeling a bit anxious, I didn't look at the stick until a minute has passed.

*beep beep beep*

The alarm on my phone scared me and I turned it off. *big breathe*

Me: Here goes to our future..

I looked at one test and it was unclear.

Me: What is this? Is it positive or negative?

*a/n: btw you guys this is a test I got from google..*

It was so unclear so I looked at the other test was it was indeed clear...

I couldn't believe my eyes. I took two same brand pregnancy test and they both somewhat came out positive. *should I go see a doctor?* I decided to call my manager.

Manager Eonni: Hey Jaehee. I was about to call you.

Me: I need you to take me to the doctor's office.

Manager Eonni: Is something wrong?

Me: Can you come by my apartment. There's something I need to show you.

Manager Eonni: Okay. I'm on my way.

She hung up and I left the bathroom leaving the two test on the bathroom counter. Jimin and I are still young and at this age, we're not ready to become parents yet. Heck, we're not even married yet! We've only been dating for 2 years and to suddenly just have a baby together. Everything wasn't adding up.

*ding dong*

I quickly got up and opened the door. I let eonni come in and closed the door making sure no one followed her. Paparazzis are sneaky these days.

Manager Eonni: What is it Jaehee?

Me: Let's head to the bathroom.

Manager Eonni: What for?

Me: C'mon. I don't want anyone to hear what I'm about to tell you.

Manager Eonni: Okay..

We walked inside the bathroom and she sat on the toilet. I handed her the two test and she looked at it and back at me and back at the two test in her hand.

Manager Eonni: Are you sure?

Me: I had morning sickness today. Twice and I'm a day late on my period. You know me, my periods are never irregular.

Manager Eonni: Is this why you want to go see a doctor?

Me: I need to be sure it's positive eonni or else I wouldn't ask you. The first one seems a little unclear, but the second is clear like the blue sky.

Manager Eonni: Have you told Jimin?

Me: No. I don't want to tell him until I'm for sure I'm pregnant.. We've been using protection, so I don't know how he could've gotten me pregnant. Unless we used a defected one..

Manager Eonni: Okay. I'm going to cancel every schedule you have today and head to the doctors. 

Me: Okay. I don't want this to leak out to the public. It's the least BigHit and the company has to worry about.

Manager Eonni: Same here.

Eonni walked out of the bathroom and I hid the test making sure Jimin doesn't find it anywhere when he comes over tonight. I changed out of my pjs and wore casual clothing.


Hi guys!!! How is everyone doing? I am doing well myself. But uh wow.. Jaehee might or might not be pregnant.. Hm.. What do you guys think? Anyways, I'll probably end this fanfic soon around 40 chapters, so I'm excited yet, I don't know if I'm ready to leave this fanfic and finish my other one and then start a new one. I'm currently working on two new fanfics for you guys. It's not published yet since I still have a few edits here and there, so I'm excited about what you guys will think. I'll see you all in the next chapter~ 안녕! 평!