Change of Lifestyle

dating an idol

Mi Do and I got back from 베이징 *beijing* yesterday morning. Mi Do went back to the SM building earlier this morning which leaves me alone with Jae Mi today and probably the rest of the week or so. Getting out of bed, I washed up and ate breakfast. Walking back into my room, I grabbed the application for BigHit and just stared at it while in deep thought. *should I really turn this in?* In so much deep thought, I didn't notice the doorbell kept ringing until Jae Mi started barking and snapped me out of thought.

Me: What is it Jae Mi?

*ding dong*

I got up from my bed and walked over to the door. Looking at the peephole, it was someone familiar. I opened the door and before I could let that person in, they just walked right in and took off the mask that covered their face. It was no other than Jimin.

Me: 여기서 뭐하는거야? *yeogiseo mwohaneungeoya : what are you doing here*

Jimin: 형 *hyeong* needs to talk to you about something.

Me: 무슨 얘기? *museun yaegi : about what*

Jimin: 모르겠어요. *moleugess-eoyo : i don't know* He's waiting in the van downstairs, so get ready and we'll be in the van.

Me: 알았어. *ala-ss-eo : okay*

Jimin left my apartment and I went to go change my clothes. *what does he need to talk to me about?* Setting my house clothes in my bin, I saw the application for BigHit on my bedside table. Thinking whether I should bring it along with me, I just stuffed it neatly in my bag and walked out the door.

Me: I'll be back Jae Mi!

I filled her water and food bowl just in case I don't come back before lunch time. Walking out of the door, I locked it and walked down the stairs to the van parked out back. I hung my head low just enough not to get recognized. JaeMi supporters have been following me for awhile now and sometimes they even stay overnight.. The rent collector ahjumma even came to my door to ask me to do something about it. They wouldn't come in the morning, afternoon, evening and night, but I still see them here and there. Opening the door, I got inside and we left to the BigHit building. The ride there was quiet, but it wasn't awkward.

-BigHit Building-

Fans were around the building just waiting for idols to come inside or outside. We drove around back where it's secluded enough not to get noticed and got out of the van. Heading inside, Jimin opened the door for me and I walked inside. Waiting for everyone to come inside the building, we just followed them to the meeting room upstairs. BTS' Manager opened the door, we entered and sat down. BTS' Manager sat down in front of us and began talking.

BTS' Manager: Do you know why I called you over Jaehee?

Me: 아니, 난 이유를 모르겠어. *ani, nan iyuleul moleugess-eo : no, I don't know why*

BTS' Manager: I called you here because Jimin is planning to do something you're not ready to face?

Me: Making our relationship public?

BTS' Manager: 예. *ye : yes*

Me: I'm not quite ready to reveal this. Give me two months?

BTS' Manager: 알았어. *ala-ss-eo : okay* Jimin head back to the studio. I'll be there in a bit.

Jimin: I'll see you later Jaehee.

Jimin left the room and I was just with the manager.

BTS' Manager: Did you give our offer a thought?

Me: I did and here. *takes our application*

BTS' Manager: Are you sure this is something you want to do?

Me: 예. *ye : yes*

He nodded and I left the building. Taking a cab back to the apartment, I got a call from Mi Do.

Me: What's up Mi Do?

Mi Do: Jaehee, I need to talk to you about something.

Me: What is it?

Mi Do: Not over the phone. When I get home.

Me: 알았어. *ala-ss-eo : okay* What time are you going to come home?

Mi Do: 지금. *jigeum : right now*

Me: I'm heading home right now too.

Mi Do: Okay, I'll see you later.

-Home-

I unlocked the door and it seems as if I got home before her. Taking off my shoes, I sat down on the couch and waited for Mi Do. I heard the door open and Mi Do came in looking tired. She took off her shoes and made her way to the couch and sat down next to me.

Me: Need anything?

Mi Do: 아니. *ani : no*

Me: Do you want to start first or I?

Mi Do: You have something to say?

I just nodded my head.

Mi Do: You can start first.

Me: I came back from BigHit today. I turned in an application.

Mi Do: To be an actress under their name?

Me: Well.. Not exactly? I'm going to be Jimin's coordi-noona because his coordi-noona was let go.

Mi Do: 왜? *wae : why* 

Me: She just had her baby and her husband works nights, so there's no one to really watch her baby. Her was her decision to let go and BigHit contacted me if I wanted to fill in for Hyorin permanently. They said that if I stay there for awhile, I could actually be an actress or an idol if I wanted. Also, they're giving me time to think about Jimin and I revealing our relationship out to the public.

Mi Do: Wow..

Me: Yeah.. So what about you? You've been keeping a lot of things from me lately.

Mi Do: Yeah.. About that. Okay, you already know I've been scouted by SM, but I've been training there too. Honestly, I haven't been training as an actress..

Me: You've been training as an idol?

Mi Do: How did you know?

Me: I may have gone onto your phone. I know it's not my right to invade your privacy, but I was just worried about you. You weren't attending classes, you always came home exhausted, you barely talked to any of us. Especially Min Soo seonbae. He's been texting me everyday to see what you've been up to.

Mi Do: *sigh* Well now you know.

Me: When is your debut date?

Mi Do: We're still unsure. Right now it's just me and two other girls I'm debuting with.

Me: I'm happy for you Mi Do. I know being an idol wasn't you first choice, but hey things change.

Mi Do: Same with you. I thought we'd actually be going down the same road Jaehee.

Me: 나도 그렇게 생각했다. *nado geuleohge saeng-gaghaessda : I thought so too*

Mi Do: *sigh* I feel like a weight has been lifted.

Me: 나도. *nado : me too*

We hugged it out and just sat there in silence with Jae Mi between us.

Me: If we're both going to be busy, who's going to take care of Jae Mi?

Mi Do: We could take her to Hye Jung and Sohee.

I called Hye Jung.

Hye Jung: What's up?

Me: Hye Jung are you and Sohee home?

Hye Jung: We're home

Me: Mi Do and I are going to stop by.

Hye Jung: What is it about?

Me: It's best to talk about it face-to-face.

Hye Jung: 알았어. *ala-ss-eo : okay*

I hung up and told Mi Do.

Mi Do: I'll go pack all of her stuff.

Me: 알았어. *ala-ss-eo : okay*

-So Jung Apartment-

I rang the doorbell and Sohee opened the door. She greeted us and then Jae Mi. We walked inside and sat down on the couch.

Hye Jung: What is it that you needed to talk to us about.

We exlplained everything from both our sides of the story and looked at them. Hye Jung and Sohee were just speechless.

Me: Since we're going to be busy, there's no one at our apartment to play with Jae Mi, so what we're asking kindly is would you two like to adopt Jae Mi from us? She loves you guys and you two love her too.

Sohee: We'll adopt her.

Hye Jung: We don't have the money to buy her food.

Mi Do: You don't have to worry about that. Jaehee and I bought years worth of dog food made especially for our Jae Mi. Jae Mi doesn't do well with other dog food brands or human food, so don't give her any or else she'll throw up all over the place or poop everywhere.

Me: Make sure you take her out on regular walks. I usually take her to a doggy park nearby our apartment complex, which should be close by here too.

Hye Jung: What's the park called?

Me: I believe it's called Herold Doggy Park.

Hye Jung: Oh that park? I used to go there with my dog.

Mi Do: We really appreciate you doing this. 

Sohee: Are you guys going to visit her too?

Me: 당연하지! *dang-yeonhaji : of course* Why wouldn't we?

Hye Jung: Because you two are going to be super busy.

Sohee: You guys are still attending school right?

Me: I am.

Mi Do: I will be attending school, but my attendance will be a bit spotty.

Sohee: As long as you come to school is fine. Does your parents know?

Mi Do: They know. I had a long talk with them.

Hye Jung: What about you Jaehee?

Me: I still can't get a hold of them.. Honestly, these day I don't know if they're home or still out on tons of business trips.

Hye Jung: Do your brothers know?

Me: I told them two weeks ago.

Sohee: What did they say?

Me: They were supportive of my decision. They just don't know that I'm dating an idol is the only thing.

Sohee: 왜? *wae : why*

Me: They get super protective of me whenever I mention having a boyfriend.

Hye Jung: Isn't that how brothers are?

Me: Yeah, but you haven't seen it.

Mi Do: I have. Trust me, you do not want to see that. It's not a pretty site.

Hye Jung: Let's keep it that way.

Mi Do and I parted ways with Jae Mi and headed home. I dropped Mi Do off back at SM building and went home. It was still early in the day, I unlocked the door and took off my shoes. Sitting down on the couch I just looked around. *It's so quite without Jae Mi here running around.. This is how our home is going to be like now.*


Hi guys! How are you all? I'm doing great! It's been a long day today, but I managed to post up chapter 26 today. I bet you guys were wondering why I didn't upload anything yesterday or Monday right? Monday was a holiday and yesterday wasn't really a day for me to post a chapter since it was Tuesday and I had a lot of things to do yesterday. Today is Wednesday, so of course there had to be TWO new chapters today. A new chapter has been uploaded over at my second story Being Kim Namjoon's Girlfriend and a new chapter for this one! I'll see you guys in the next one! 안녕! 평!