Getting Recognized

dating an idol

While on the drive there, the atmosphere was quiet but not awkward. *These two really need to get it on already!*

Me: Min Soo can you turn on the radio?

Min Soo: Yeah sure.

He the radio and BTS song came on. I started jamming out and getting crazy in the backseat while these two lovebirds silently laugh.

Me: Hey, Min Soo.

Min Soo: Yeah?

Me: Do you have a girlfriend?

Min Soo: 아니 왜? *ani wae : no why*

Me: Really? I heard around campus that you're dating a student a grade above.

Mi Do: Really? *Is it really true*

Min Soo: Really? Well how come I didn't know about it. Besides, I have someone I'm interested in.

Me: Who? Is it my Mi Do?

Mi Do: 야아! *yaa : ya* *blush*

Me: Aigoo, look at you blush Mi Do.

Min Soo: *laugh* You two are cute. I don't know. It might or it might not be.

Me: 선배! *seonbae : senior*

Mi Do: Just ignore her. She doesn't know what she's talking about.

Me: Yes I do. *I'm trying to help you here Yoon Mi Do!*

I can feel her glare right through me and I just ignored it.

Min Soo: Do you have a boyfriend Jaehee?

Me: Not right now.

Mi Do: She's secretly dating Jimin from BTS.

Min Soo: Really?

Me: Yeah. *proud*

Min Soo: When are you getting a real boyfriend Jaehee?

Me: What are you talking about? Jimin is my boyfriend. Forever and ever!

Min Soo: Aigoo. Is this why Yoon Do broke up with you?

Me: 야아! *yaa : ya* We broke up on mutual feelings okay. We're just friends now.

Min Soo: That's not what I heard.

Mi Do: What did you hear?

Min Soo: I heard that Yoon Do broke up with you because you cared more about your idols than him.

Me: *disbelief* Are you serious? I thought it was something super serious.

Min Soo: That's not serious?

Me: 아니. *ani: no* I already know that.

Min Soo: Oh.

Me: He's such a kid. How is he going to get Seo Woo seonbae to like him?

Min Soo: He likes Seo Woo? The pretty seonbae in the Neruosurgeon major?

Me: Yeah. That's why he's majoring in the medical field instead of theatre. He said something about getting close with Seo Woo.

Mi Do: I heard her appa owns a hospital.

Me: Yeah and she's going to take over it soon.

Min Soo: Wow, so much for liking a girl.

Me: I'm pretty sure she likes him too.

Mi Do: How can you be so sure?

Me: Because I'm friends with Seo Woo seonbae.

Min Soo: Since when?

Me: Since last year. We have one class together, so we became friends.

Mi Do: How come I was unaware of this?

Me: Why are you jealous?

Mi Do: Of course! Seo Woo seonbae is so pretty! She's known as the schools ulzzang and super popular.

Me: Oh jeez Yoon Mi Do.

Min Soo: She is pretty popular.

Me: 선배! *seonbae : senior* you like her?

Min Soo: 아니. *ani: no* I like someone else.

Me: 누구? *nugu : who*

Min Soo: It's a secret.

Me: 아 선배! *a seonbae : ah senior*

The ride to Gangnam was quick and we soon got to the theater. Stepping out of the car I waited behind the car for the two lovebirds.

Me: Hurry up guys. *flash* What the? What was that?

Mi Do: C'mon let's go. The girls are probably waiting.

We carefully crossed the street and met up with Hye Jung and Sohee.

Hye Jung: About time you three got here.

Me: There was traffic.

Sohee: At this hour?

Mi Do: She's lying. We stopped by McDonald's.

Hye Jung: No invite?

Me: It was last minute. What movie are you guys watching?

Sohee: We're watching Lights Out.

Me: Oh, I've been waiting to watch that. I'll go buy my ticket.

I quickly walked over to the ticket booth and bought my ticket before Mi Do could protest. After buying my ticket, I walked back to the group. *flash*

Hye Jung: What was that?

*flash*

Me: It's that flash again!

Paparazzi: Jaehee look over here!

Me: Why are you taking pictures of me? Are you a stalker or something?!

Paparazzi: Jaehee you're internet famous! You're dating BTS' Jimin right?

Me: What no! C'mon let's go you guys.

Paparazzi: No! Wait Jaehee!

We quickly ran inside the theater and they were stopped by the employees. *sigh*

Mi Do: Well what do we do?

Me: What do you mean? We're here, so let's go watch the movie together.

They all nodded and we went inside the theater. Looking for seats, we all agreed to sit in the middle section, first row. The lights dimmed down and the previews started before the actual movie.

-2 Hours Later-

The credits rolled in and we all left the theater. Walking slowly behind other people, we made our way to the lobby.

Hye Jung: 무엇 지금? *mueos jigeum : now what*

Me: Wait. *looks around* Where's Mi Do and Min Soo?

Sohee: They were right behind us a minute ago.

Mi Do: Sorry guys. Min Soo forgot something.

Me: 뭐? *mwo : what* *looks down* Are you two serious?

Sohee: 뭐? *mwo : what*

Me: Look they're holding hands.

Hye Jung: Aw how cute. *sarcastic tone* Let's go play some games.

Hye Jung left to the arcade and we just followed. Changing some money into tokens, we went our own ways to play some games and meet back at the entrance. The first game I played was a crane for stuffed animals. I found one I wanted that looked like Jimin. It was a cute little puppy with doe eyes and smiling face. After abot three tries I finally got it and I mentally cheered for myself. Walking around look for another game, I saw Sohee playing Dance Dance Revolution. Walking her way, there were a lot of people gathered around her. Seems like she was competing against another player. Pushing through the crowd, I made it to the front and cheered for Sohee. After three rounds, she won.

Player 2: That was fun.

Sohee: You said it. You did a great job!

Player 2: Thanks. You too.

Sohee stepped off the plate and saw me.

Me: I never knew you play these kinds of games.

Sohee: I've been hanging out with Hye Jung a bit too much and she taught me how to play. I at first, but now I'm pretty good.

Me: Well I applaude you. Let's go find the others.

Sohee: That's cute.

Me: Thanks. It took me three times to finally get this guy.

Sohee: Well you got it.

I nodded happily and we walked around looking for Hye Jung. After a couple minutes, we finally found her playing some zombie killing game. She was indeed killing it. *a/n sorry for that lame pun* We waited for her to finish and she was also playing with another player.

Sohee: I'm surprise you're playing teams Hye Jung.

Hye Jung: Shut up, I need to focus.

Sohee: Okay, we'll be back.

Me: Let's go look for the two lovebirds. Hopefully they're not making out already.

Sohee nodded and laughed. Walking around, we finally found the couple.

Sohee: There you guys are.

Mi Do: Why are you two looking for us?

Me: Well it's starting to get late and it's a long drive back so we should leave soon.

Min Soo: Yeah it is getting late.

Walking back to where Hye Jung was, we found her at another game.

Sohee: It's time to go Hye Jung.

Hye Jung: 좋구나. 거의 끝났어요. *johguna. geoui kkeutnass-eoyo : alright. I'm almost done.*

After 5 minutes, her game finally ended and we left the arcade. Walking back out to the lobby, we looked outside and there was even more people with cameras waiting outside looking for I suppose me.

Hye Jung: Looks like there's more of them out there.

Min Soo: We'll just walk through them.

We opened the door and I hung my head low trying not to make eye contact and not making myself noticable. We finally made it to Min Soo's car and got inside. We quickly said our goodbyes to the girls and left home. Please don't let this problem get any bigger. Taking out my phone, I checked my SNS and messages or see if I missed any calls. I missed about 3 messages from Jimin. I feel bad for not texting him back. He was probably waiting for my text. *sigh* Should I text him now? Looking at the time, it was already 10:30. I'll just text him back just in case.

He must be sleeping or still in the studio. I turned off my phone and looked outside. The couple in front were in their own world, talking to each other about dates, trips, etc. I felt my eyes slowly closing and soon enough I drifted off to dreamland.

-Jimin's POV-

Jin: You coming?

Me: 응? 네. *eung? ne : huh? yeah* Let me grab my hat and we'll go.

Jin: Alright. Hurry.

*Where's my hat?* Looking around I couldn't find it. *Where did I put it?* Not recalling where I put it, I just grabbed my beanie and headed out. Everyone was waiting for me.

Jungkook: What took you so long?

Me: I was looking for my hat.

Namjoon: Did you find it?

Me: Ani. I'll look for it later when we come back. We walked to a restaurant nearby and I just played on my phone. *oh a text from Jaehee*

*Is she home already?*

Jungkook: Texting your girlfriend hyung?

Me: 아니! *ani : no*

Jungkook: 거짓말. *geojismal : lies*

Namjoon: Did you tell hyung about her?

Me: 내가 그랬어. *naega geulaess-eo : I did*

-Flashback to Jimin and Manager Hyung-

Me: 형. *hyeong : hyung*

Manager Hyung: 오. *o : oh* Come in Jimin.

I sat down in front of hyung and started everything from the beginning.

Manager Hyung: So she's just a fan right?

Me: 네. *ne : yeah*

Manager Hyung: But?

Me: But she's more than a fan 형. *hyeong : hyung*

Manager Hyung: What do you mean more than a fan?

Me: She's something special. I know I sound cheesy, but I want to get to know her. As a person to person, not idol to fan.

Manager Hyung: You do know what will happen right? Rumors are going to come out, you two won't be left alone, etc.

Me: I know 형. *hyeong : hyung*. We're being extra careful. We're just friends.. For now.

Manager Hyung: I'm not going to tell you to stop everything you're doing. You guys know I don't mind you guys dating, but I just want you guys to know what you're going to be dealing with right? I don't want to be in the way of your love life because it's not my love life, but yours. You guys are human beings and not robots. I'm just your manager, so if you're concerned about anything just tell me.

Me: 나는 형 알고. *naeun hyeong algo : I know hyeong*

-End of Flashback-

Me: 형. *hyeong : hyung* said it was okay for me to do this, but just know what I'm signing up for.

Namjoon: Alright. I'm the leader as well and if it turns into a big problem, I'm in trouble with you as well.

Me: 알아. *al-a : I know*

-End of POV-

Mi Do: Jaehee wake up, we're home.

Me: Thanks for today 선배*seonbae : senior*

Mi Do: Here's the keys. Go in first.

Me: Okay. You guys hurry and kiss each other already.

I earned a glare from Mi Do and grabbed the keys. Unlocking the door, I walked in and walked up the stairs to the bathroom. Putting my stuff away before showering, I grabbed some of Mi Do's pjs, a towel and walked over to the bathroom. Taking a quick shower, I wrapped my body in a towel and brushed my teeth. *knock*

Mi Do: Are you almost done?

Me: *muffle* I'm brushing my teeth.

Mi Do: Alright.

I rinsed my mouth and put on my clothes, grabbing the same towel, I dried my hair and walked out of the bathroom into Mi Do's bedroom.

Me: Well you look happy.

Mi Do: 당연하지. *dang-yeonhaji : of course* I finally got Min Soo to be my boyfriend.

Me: Yeah after 2 years.

Mi Do: Well I needed to know him first.

Me: For 2 years?

Mi Do: Yes. I'll go shower then.

Me: Yeah you go do that.

I threw my towel at her and plopped my body on the bed. It felt so good and before I knew it, I fell asleep quickly.


Hey guys! How do you like the story so far? Is it good? I hope it isn't bad... I'm taking my driver's test tomorrow morning and super excited yet nervous, I really do hope I pass it! I'm trying to drive already!! I'm off to work on chapter 8! 안녕! 평!