I want my MOMMMMYYYYY

EXTEEN - The True Story of EXO and Seventeen

The room’s atmosphere turned to Joshua, with his stunning and disrespectful words to Xiumin. Everyone expected nothing good to happen. However, on the other hand, Xiumin stayed calm and continued comforting him.

“Jisoo-ssi, I’ll leave you alone for now. But, don’t go standing on top of buildings. If you need to talk, just know that I’m here and you can talk with him if you need any advice. Let’s go guys. It’s time for rehearsal.”

After they left, not soon after, Joshua heard footsteps coming their way, and being the smarty pant he is, he got into push up position leaving the other three in confusion.

“Jisoo what are you doing?” Asked Vernon.

The door cracked open and the other 3 had soulless expressions on their faces and then finally realized what Joshua was doing.

“Smartass,” Whispered Vernon.

“SERIOUSLY YOU THREE DON’T KNOW HOW TO FOLLOW DIRECTIONS? DO YOU GUYS NEED A LESSON ON THAT? Joshua you can get up. NOW YOU THREE GET DOWN.”

All three of them groaned. “I hate you Sehun,” murmured Minghao.

“Joshua why didn’t you tell us this?” Yelled Jun.

“NOW WHAT HAPPENED? EXPLAIN!” Manager-nim states

The room officially went nuts.

“I think my eardrum is going to pop soon.” Whispered Hoshi.

“Soonyoung would you like to join them?”

“No thanks.” Smiled Hoshi.

“Well I see that you said yes. NOW GET DOWN. Now someone explain what happened while I was gone.”

“Well,” S. coups started, “EXO sunbaenim came in for a visit and we explained the issue to them. Jisoo was being all weird and didn’t talk to Xiumin hyung. Then Sehun hyung made all of them get up and when Joshua heard your footsteps he got back down.”

“I...i just didn’t want to get in trouble.” Joshua said quietly.

“All of you guys are such idiots. First of all, you’re supposed to say THEY WERE ACTING. Second, just because they told you to get up you don’t have to. Are you guys SM or Pledis? And, you, Jisoo, don’t try tricking me again. NOW ALL OF YOU PUT YOUR HANDS UP!!”

 

*A/N: 2PM and Got7 where you guys at XD*

 

Joshua glared at S.coups, and S.coups knew that he was in trouble. He sighed.

(30 minutes later)

“Let’s go I’ll see you guys in the van.” Said the manager.

“Owwwwwww my arms,” Groaned all the members.

“Choi ing Seung, listen. If you ever get me in trouble like that once again, I’m going back to America.”

“Jisoo, listen. You can’t always be this innocent guy to everyone but actually you’re the scariest member out of all of us. It… it’s not supposed to work like that.” S.coups replied.

“Well it works like that now. Deal with it. If you can’t that’s not my problem.”

S.coups sighed. (A/N: For the millionth time already XD) Joshua walked away and got the van himself with the other members. S. coups got on the other van since one van cannot obviously fit more than 13 people.

(Jun and Minghao)

“Manager-nim, we received an invitation from EXO’s Lay. He wants Minghao and I to pay a visit to China with him during August. We looked at our schedule and looks like there’s not much planned so…”

“Here we go again. Ughhhhhh. Uhhh, I’ll think about it.”

(Text messages)

Lay: Are you guys coming to China with me or not?

Jun: I don’t know our manager seems to be holding a grudge.

Minghao (The8): Can we skype or something I don’t feel like texting. I have a bad feeling about texting.

Lay: How about you guys come over again?!

Jun: ……..

Minghao: Didn’t you see what happened with us today? You want it to happen again?

Lay: You guys just won’t stay over then.

Minghao: ……..

Lay: Ughhhhhhh fine skype wait what’s your usernames

Jun: junwhui_0610

Minghao: xminghao_bboy

Lay: You guys have very interesting skype usernames……

Minghao/Jun: DON’T JUDGE!!!!

Jun: OMG hyung you’re laughing at us your username is workworkworkworkworkwork_1007zyixing.

Minghao: I’m laughing my off now right now.

Jun: Rihanna should see this username.

Minghao: Rihanna doesn’t have a song like this bro.

Jun: Did you forget I could predict the future?

Minghao: Ahhhhh, right you’re a vampire but when did you Rihanna’s blood??

Lay: ………

Jun: I have my ways you don’t worry. Okay let’s hurry and skype.

(Skype discussion - in Chinese)

Lay: So what did you manager say?

Jun: He’ll think about it. He’s obviously not very happy that we’re going.

Minghao: But I wanna see my mommy!

Jun: Hey you’re not the only one. I’m sure that Yixing gege does too.

Lay: Minghao why do you still say mommy? You’re not a five year old.

Jun: Mentally he is. If you couldn’t tell. Wait up manager-nim is calling me.

Lay: Oh that crap manager you guys have.

Jun: Be quiet while I call.

(2 minutes later)

Minghao: Ughhhhh won’t you hurry up?

Jun: Finally! Okay so we’re allowed to go!

Minghao: REALLY? OUR MANAGER REALLY AGREED?

Jun: Yeah I guess, he said yes. Ge, we’re coming back during September right?

Lay: Yeah we’ll definitely be back by then. Minghao YOU HAPPY TO SEE YOUR MOMMMYYYY??

Minghao: Stupp teasing me

Jun: Minghao stop with that pouting I can’t take it.
Lay: Okay so it’s settled. On August 7 the plane is supposed to take of at 4 in the morning. Get to the airport the latest at 2:30 in the morning.

Minghao: YAYYYYYY MOMMMYYYY I’M COMING!!!!

Jun: Omo look at you you look adorable when you’re happy!

Lay: (sighs) Okay you guys continue with your aegyo because I have another schedule I’m going to head to that now BYEEEEEEE!!!


Jun and Minghao did not hear Lay’s good bye because they were too busy having bromance and playing with each other. Did they never know, that because of their departure in August, could break up the whole Seventeen family.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading! Please comment, share, and subscribe!