Is it okay?

EXTEEN - The True Story of EXO and Seventeen

(Angel’s POV)

So going to school today was totally pointless. Like I’m not kidding. We’re learning about calculus in class, and honestly it’s so stupid. It’s so simple. I’m pretty sure that I finished calculus in like 7th grade, and people were still doing Algebra at that time. Even Victoria was only doing pre-calculus. Why do people even think that calculus is hard? It’s one of the easier subjects in math. Soon, I’m going to learn trigonometry. I mean I’ve already started just I decided to stop since I was boring myself with math. I haven’t actually done math in like what, a year. I’m surprised I still remember this much. The last thing I remember is that I was about to fall asleep in class. I’m pretty sure that I did because I don’t remember what happened after that.

RINGGGGGG RINGGGGGG

“WHAT THE ?” I bursted out of nowhere. The class stared at me like I had like aliens on my head or something.

“Angel?” The teacher Junho said, “I’ll see you after class.”

“Sorry. Um. Can I answer a phone call?” Isn’t that just the best way to respond to a teacher after they say they want to see you?

“From who?”
“Uhhh……. Cha Eunwoo?”

“Alright class. Do you think that Angel should be able to answer this phone call? Democracy wins. Anyone vote that she answers?”

No one raised their hands. Sadly. All the girls glared at me and I’m pretty sure someone said I was a man stealer.

“ANGEL JIA ZIGA!” After a while a wild Eunwoo enters the classroom. How is he able to suddenly come into my class like SECURITY!!

“Wha-” Eunwoo grabbed my right wrist and pulled me out while Moonbin was still tugging on me with my left wrist back into class. What is this a game of tug a war?? I’m a human being for God’s sake.

“ALRIGHT CLASS LET’S QUIET DOWN IT’S NO BIG DEAL NO WORRIES I’M SURE THAT THEY AREN’T DATING. STOP SQUEALING BEFORE I KILL YOU GUYS!” Wow my teacher is doing such a great job. NOT. He should just go back to 2PM.
“What do you want? What’s wrong? Don’t pull me out of class like that!”

“How is your hair still alive if you dye it a different color every other day?? It was purple now it’s blue, why do you always dye it anyways?”

“I don’t know how it is still alive? I use a good shampoo and conditioner. And it isn’t my choice it’s my companies. This is your reason of pulling me out of class and calling me I’m probably getting detention!!”  

“No. Sorry about that. Where’s Victoria?”
“What do you mean?”
“Where’s Victoria?”
“I don’t know. I haven’t seen her since the beginning of school.”

“.”

“Wait! Wait! Cha Eunwoo stop running! What’s wrong?”

“I’ll explain later! You can go back to class!” Wow I can’t wait to get detention for not silencing my phone, cursing, being disruptive, and leaving class without permission. Thanks Eunwoo. You are the best.

(Eunwoo’s POV)

I called. No one’s answering. I called. No one’s answering.

“Angel! Wait. What’s your dorm number?”
“Uh… 398. Why?”
“Thanks.”

I skipped class to find her. I don’t know what I’m doing. I’m going to be in a lot of trouble but whatever it’s okay.

“Excuse me, can I find which dorm is 398?”
“That way, turn right.” That girl looked at me weird since I was going to some girls dorm but whatever. Now now.

“Thank you.”

**Pushes dorm door open**

“Victoria!”
“What the hell who is that?”
“Oh… my… god…” I panted and finally found her, “What the hell are you doing here? And are you okay?”

“Yeah. I’m fine.”
“What happened?”
“Uh… I had an accident during gym class.”

“I’m in your gym class. Wouldn’t I know? Stop lying.”
“It happened in the locker room dummy.”

“What happened?”
“I was walking and then some girl tripped and pushed me accidently and then such a coincidence that there was a bench right there and you know the rest.”

“You’re just like Angel. A liar.”
“Well I’m sorry if you don’t believe me. It’s the truth.”

“Stop getting hurt.”
“Why do you care?”
“I can’t stand people getting hurt.”

“Are you sure?”
“What other reason would there be? Get better soon. See you.” And I kissed her on the forehead.

She… blushed.

(Kai‘s POV)

“Guys do you guys want to watch the recording?” Sehun asked.

“What recording? What can you little maknae get us?”
“Shush Chanyeol. And it’s the recording of the Victoria, Angel, and Jieqiong fight.”

“Is it scary? I can’t watch scary things.”

“Suho it’s not I promise.” He smirked.

“Here get all the members here. I promise it’s the best movie ever. Want me to turn off the lights?”

“No thanks just hurry up and watch please.”

“Ready, set, action.”
Suho should not have watched that. That was like a hella bloody violent movie. Everyone was shrieking, gasping, and literally fainting while watching the reaction. I mean all of them did literally faint but I don’t get it. Why did Sehun show that to us? I mean, didn’t he already go find the Pledis CEO or something? But, it was quite a sad and not so relaxing video. Next time we should find Jieqiong ourselves and beat her up and say ayo . Although that wouldn’t be very nice. Whateves. I should go tell this to Taemin and then he’ll tell all the SM artists and then bam. IT’S GONNA GO VIRAL.

“Suho are you okay mom?” I asked.

“Shut up before I chop your head off.”

“EXCUSE ME wouldn’t you be scared chopping someone else's head? Just wondering.”

“Bastard piss off.”

“Why are you being so crappy today?”

“BECAUSE YOU GUYS TRICKED ME INTO WATCHING SCARY THINGS AGAIN!”

“Teehee your problem not ours.”

“So what do you think I should do? I already talked to the Pledis CEO.”
“Jesus you shouldn’t have done that!” Scolded Xiumin.

“Why? He seemed, to, uh, care about it.”

“Well of course it’s an issue. If Lee Soo Man heard about it he would’ve beaten you out of the SM building. Surprised that Jieqiong not out of the entertainment yet.”

“She won’t.” Lay said.

“What? Why?”

“You don’t know, the CEO is biased. He really likes Jieqiong. She’s probably his favorite. He would never let her go.”

“How do you know?”
“Jun told me. She was supposed to debut with Hello Venus. At that time she had like 1 year of training period. I know. Short. But complications came and she didn’t. I bet the CEO is glad she didn’t though because Hello Venus left Pledis.”

“So she’s debuting in Pledis’ new girl group?”
“It’s unconfirmed but it’s very possible.”
“Even with everything that she did??”
“Honestly, as long as the video doesn’t get leaked, she’s going to be fine. Sehun, you basically have her career in your hands. You choose.”

“Of course… I’m not going to ruin her. I can’t.”

“Why? I thought you cared.”

“Look. We’re not robots. We need to have some sympathy for this kid. I can’t do it. I just can’t.”

“Fine. Whatever. Sehun, you’re like two-faced. You know that right?”

He shrugged.

“Oh, by the way, are they okay?” D.O. asked.

“Do you want me to call like Seventeen or something? They’d probably know better than we would.”

“If you want. But I’m sure that they’re busy.”
“Okieeee Imma call Jun.”

“Wait why don't you just call Victoria and Angel? Don’t you already have their number?”
“It’s awkward.”
“Um…. interesting…”

“Hello? Jun?”
“Yes, hello?”

“Hi, it’s Sehun.”

“Oh. Hi Sehun sunbaenim.”
“Hi. Is Victoria and Angel okay?”
“Huh? What happened?”
“You don’t know?”
“Not that I know of.”
“Well they got into a big fight with Jieqiong.”
“Oh. I know that. I’m pretty sure that they’re okay. They haven’t talked to me much ever since.”
“Where are they know? Do you know?”

“Didn’t they… just get back from school? I don’t know… I haven’t seen them around. Sorry.”

“It’s okay. Thanks. Byeee.”

“Bye.”

--------------------------------------------------

I had a bizarre week. I think I went through depression. No joke. But I'm not going to get into it. I just came back from a flopped swim meet so there's that. It's 10:40 PM here and I've still got homework. Thanks for all your support guys. XOXO