WELCOME TO HELL

EXTEEN - The True Story of EXO and Seventeen

Chapter 19- WELCOME TO HELL

(Dorm-Seventeen)

Jun’s POV

“WAKE UP ALL YOU SLEEPYHEADS!” Yelled Seungkwan while slamming a pan and a wooden spoon into the room, “GUESS WHAT? IT’S THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL!!! YAY~~”

“SHUT UP! CAN’T YOU SEE I’M BUSY SLEEPING!!” Woozi replied.

“Yah Seungkwan school doesn’t start today I think you mean hell.” Wonwoo groaned.

“Wait I’ll be up to make breakfast.” Mingyu that jerk. Don't understand why they think he makes better breakfast….

“GOOD MORNING EVERYONE! Rise and shine!!” Joshua the morning boy cheerfully said.

“DK still looks scary although we’ve been sleeping with him for like years. Like who sleeps with their eyes open?” Dino asked.

(30 minutes later~~~~~)

“JISOOS!! MINGHAO ARE YOU DONE IN THE BATHROOM? THERE’S LIKE THREE PEOPLE BEHIND YOU!” Whined Hoshi.

‘“SHUSH HOSHI YOU’RE THE ONE THAT TAKES LIKE 30 MINUTES EVERYDAY! AND WE NEED TO IMPRESS THE TEACHERS!”

“YEAH, THAT’S WHAT I MEAN I CAN’T LOOK DEAD LIKE NORMAL!”

“Fine,” Minghao said walking out, “YOUR TURN!”

“Are you sure you’re only trying to impress the teachers?” Jun asked winking.

“Yeah? Well who else do you expect me to impress?”

“Never mind.”

(School)

What do you expect from school? I mean it is always very very busy and noisy, honestly it was disastrous. I mean, of course one the most popular boys is Cha Eunwoo, he has crowds of girls around him. Not surprised though, I mean he is pretty good looking, but not as good looking as me. Of course I look the best. And then there's Victoria and Angel. I mean, come on, what did they do to get in this school? You have to be RICH to go to this school, and they aren’t.

“JUNHUI!” I turned around to see Jieqiong (Pinky/Zhou of I.O.I.) coming my way.  

“What's wrong?”

“Who are those new girls at school? They look super familiar.”

“Oh they’re Victoria and Angel. Yeah, apparently they’re….. Not so rich….. You know…….”

“Then how did they get into this school if they aren’t rich?!?!”

“I don’t know, probably bribed or begged the school or something.”

“Nice…. Hey you mind if I mess with them?”
“Sure go ahead. I don’t care.”

“Thanks.” She smirked.

Yeah, sure Pinky mess with them ALL YOU WANT the more the better. Victoria can be warmed up for me then, even better. And I don't care about what happens to Angel.

Moonbin‘s (Astro) POV

My first class is Language Arts which is literally a stab in the back for the beginning of school. Like I’m not kidding. I mean one of my best friends does not have any classes with me. I’m not sure if that’s a good thing or not, I mean Eunwoo really has so many fans. They are EVERYWHERE. I wonder how many more fans he’ll get after he debuts. And I don’t have my first class with anyone I know Rocky why did you get your schedule changed ? I just hope my new classmates are nice so I can make some new friends this year. Anyways, I walked into the Language Arts classroom and it’s so awkward and quiet. I think I am late. And I have no idea what I’m supposed to be doing. You guys know the feeling, that super awkward moment. It’s like moving to a new school but, in my case we switch our classes every year so I see all new students, and it’s very confusing. Plus it’s my first year in this particular school.

“Hello,” the teacher said as she walked in the classroom, “I’m assuming you’re new since I have never seen you around these halls. What’s your name?”
“Moon Bin.”

“Okay let me check my seating chart…… You’re sitting next to Angel Ziga. You see that young girl with the dark wavy purple hair over there?” I pointed to the girl that fit her description and she continued speaking, “Yes that’s her.”

“Angel?”

“Yes why, do you not like her?” The teacher asked.

“No, it's just she looks familiar to me.”

Let’s be real. I think she’s my cousin. Like 1st cousin or something just I can’t remember at the moment. Or maybe it’s just a coincidence that someone that has the same name as her, like the exact same name. And I don’t remember her having dark purple hair. She looks good though.

“Hi.” I shyly greeted. She looked up from her book she was reading and stared at me. She really looks like my cousin. But I am not a hundred percent sure. I haven’t seen my 1st cousin in like five years.

“Oh hi! Sorry my stuff is taking up so much space…. Here lemme clear it for you.” She literally shoved the stuff off my desk and onto hers but uh…  ok…….. Works for me, my desk is clear.

“You look familiar.” She said staring at me. This awkward silence went on for like 1 minute… It was like a staring contest but we both blinked a lot…. And then I think that it was her that broke the silence.

“Are you…… my cousin? Moonbin, I think that was his name? Well I know your name it is literally written on your uniform but he has the same name. And you look like him.” She said. I was right. She’s my cousin. Wow, she has really changed a lot. I mean her hair, well you can dye it. And it looked so good on her like no one can pull off that color. And she’s still beautiful.

“........ Oh yeah…… You’re Angel right? What a coincidence…. You’re beautiful.”

She blushed, “Thanks. Why are you still standing? Sit.”

“EXCUSE ME BOYS AND GIRLS CAN WE SETTLE DOWN THE BELL JUST RANG SO CLASS IS STARTING.”

So after that there was not to much to explain after Language Arts class started. I mean, it is the first day of school so she went over safety procedures and stuff like that. She also went over her expectations for the class. Now I’m actually scared for the whole class. Like I heard that you literally have to be a genius to pass her class. I’m NOT A GENIUS. I’m literally a . Looking at Angel she seems like a genius to me. She wasn’t even paying attention to what the teacher was saying. She was reading her book the whole time. I looked at the book and tried to read it there were so many hard words I could barely read it. Also, when the teacher asked some sort of random question since she clearly wasn’t paying attention, while I barely understood the question, and she got the answer right. Reading a book the whole time and can get random questions right? That sounds like genius to me. I hope she can tutor me. Language Arts was a class I barely made it through without sleeping, And guess what class I have next it is even better than Language Arts , if you haven't guessed I'm talking about math. Should I celebrate that I have math?

“Angel, can I see your schedule?”

“Why?”

“Because I want to know if I have any other classes with you.”

“Here. Give it back when you are done with it.”

“Okay thanks.” I didn’t want to scream like a lunatic in front Angel and freak her out. But we have EVERY SINGLE class together. LIKE ALL OF THEM. **Cries emotionally I HAVE FRIENDS!!**

“Do you have a girlfriend?” She asked.

“Yeah. Why?”

“I wanna see her sometime.” She chuckled. “And if you haven’t realized a lot of girls are staring at you….”

“Eh don’t really care.”

(Victoria’s POV)

My first class is math, and math is literally mental abuse to the brain. I’m so depressed that I don’t have any classes with Angel. I hope she doesn’t ditch me haha. But if that happens I’ll just simply ditch her too. But first I need to make friends. I go into the classroom and luckily we don’t have assigned seats. There’s no seats open besides the one pair in the back. I take that seat and sigh. Then suddenly this dude walks into my classroom with like crowds of girls WHICH I’M SURE that I don’t have that many people in my class. I mean I can’t even see his face so who the hell is he anyways.

“If you guys are not in this class please get out and head to class.” The teacher shooed them.

I just rolled my eyes and just put my head down because this stupid kiddo I don’t even care about him.

“Hi.” Someone said. I looked up and sighed.

“What would you like master?” I asked.

“Uh the seat next to you.”

“You’re sitting here?!?!”

“I kinda came late and this is the only spot open….”

“Come on go ask some other girl to trade spots. I’m sure any of them will wanna sit next to you. Just not me. PLEASEEEEEE.”

“Sweetheart, I know that you don’t enjoy me but this is my assigned seat so I gotta sit here. You know, you’re like the first one who seems annoyed because of me.”

“I don’t get the cool part about you.”

“Okay cool enough.”

(After class)

“Victoria!”

“What?” I groaned.

“Wait,” He ran to me, “I have something to show you.

“What?”

He took out his phone and handed it to me, “Here look at this.” It was a picture of when he was younger.

“Yeah what about it?”

“Don’t you realize something? Look at it closely.”

My eyes went wide.

“Do you know now?” He stared.

“I…. i think so…..”

“Good. Well I’m Cha Eunwoo.”

“Wait….. Then you aren’t him…. The guy in the picture is Lee Dongmin.”

“You’re funny,” He chuckled, “Well haven’t you heard that people change names?”

“Why? That makes no sense.”

“Honey, I’m under an entertainment and I’m getting ready to debut so I’ve changed my name for my stage name.”

“Wait so you are Lee Dongmin? But whatever what a coincidence. I’m under a company too.”

“Well don’t you have to be in one in order to be in this school?”

“No not necessarily.”

“Okay whatever. Which company?”

“Pledis.”

“You like Seventeen?”

“Yeah. And also don’t tell anyone I’m in a company alright?”

“Why? You’re so hard to understand.”
“I am, you’re right. But the story is complicated. Just promise me you won’t okay?”

“Then can I ask you a question?”

“What?

“Was I your childhood love?”

“Why do you want to know? Does it matter?”

“Kinda…..”

“Dude I’m sure that you already have a girlfriend. You’re so popular.”

“Hey just because I’m popular doesn’t mean I have a girlfriend. But you’re right. I do have one.”
“....... Nice. Can I meet her?”

“Sure. You can meet her during lunch.”

--------------------------------------------

OMG I am so sorry I forgot to post yesterday! Well MAMA voting is starting and damn those immature ARMYs! (No hate on BTS) Stop bashing EXO-Ls and saying that MAMA is biased. As a hardcore EXO-L imma stand up to my fandom. You know sometime you just gotta face reality... BTS won't win everything. MAMA is literally Kpop World War III (so depressing). Every fandom literally gets into fights. JUST STOP!!!! Well that's it! See you guys next week! And in case you guys were interested, our uniforms we chose:

Summer Uniform: http://www.dhresource.com/200x200s/f2-albu-g1-M01-2D-8B-rBVaGVXsDmeAJCfnAACrySNealU961.jpg/british-short-sleeved-plaid-school-uniforms.jpg

 

Fall/Winter Uniform: http://img01.cp.aliimg.com/imgextra/i1/31470238/T2qivgXk4bXXXXXXXX_!!31470238.jpg

 

Spring Uniform:

http://g02.a.alicdn.com/kf/HTB1NHM0HFXXXXcxaXXXq6xXFXXXv/New-2015-Summer-Top-Quality-girls-Japanese-font-b-Korean-b-font-font-b-school-b.jpg

 

Angel’s Hair

gLpStp-GfUwMSZGt160MAIOYrnBUcmauI6J4KVXL1dV7nqzChP0XnVOtAouYYiMt8NzDIAtECb-xHRPBzsi4_zgmfyFm3Dhh97ftLXQlXuLn3YnOx9P5SbJChS5gqNoMyCHHxtSP

Victoria’s Hair

F1PEltPuhgC6zB0vXByRJUHMEShFLISITuFl4TlNJWHvN4WLYlmwQyb_aBnsab9voojaUmJxz8cGj0zSBlwzxRZG89PLIEHLkfMb-EqxgdfIZy0DA-FTR53L_PdvjYxgEmwqWi7m