Maybe.....

EXTEEN - The True Story of EXO and Seventeen

(Back in Korea-Pledis training room)

“Seungcheol, all do respect YOU ARE A HORRIBLE LEADER! A LEADER BRINGS THE TEAM TOGETHER NOT TEAR IT APART!”

“I’m sorry... I didn’t know what I was doing I was just angry at Jisoo and needed to punch it out.”

“WHICH LEADER GETS MAD AT THEIR OWN MEMBERS?! IS THAT WHAT A LEADER IS SUPPOSED TO DO? WHY WERE YOU EVEN MAD IN THE FIRST PLACE!?!?”

“Jisoo was awake the whole time while we were doing reflections about how we loved and cared about him. So he just laid there without telling us.”

“WHAT IF HE WASN’T ABLE TO TALK? YOU DON’T KNOW WHAT IT IS LIKE WAKING UP FROM A COMA DO YOU!?! PUT YOUR HANDS UP I’VE HAD ENOUGH! Now listen, I’m going to talk with the Pledis CEO and see what they’re going to do with you. For now, your punishment is to plank for 2 hours and you’re not getting dinner tonight.”

“Appa (Dad)…… please…..”

“Don’t call me your dad. Did your mother and I raise you like this? To be such a troublemaker and break a bone of your brothers. I’m ashamed to be your dad Seungcheol. I didn’t know I raised such a son. Seungcheol, remember, I’m not sad. I’m just disappointed.”

“Appa please I didn’t even have lunch. I’m basically starving.” Cried Seungcheol.

“Don’t get on your knees because it’s not working today Choi Seungcheol. I’m so done with you today. Reflect here after your planks and then head straight to the dorm. If I find you with all the members in the kitchen you’re dead. Don’t try to escape this because if you didn’t know I’ll be watching you through the cameras.”

“Appa but they’re having a barbeque dinner tonight! I’m going to miss out on all the fun!”

“CHOI SEUNGCHEOL! Are you done? Because I can easily add another hour and you can miss breakfast tomorrow too.”

“But I want breakfast! You know it’s my favorite meal of the day!” He whined.

“Yeah that’s it. 3 hours of planking now and no more breakfast. See you tomorrow, Seungcheol.” He slammed the door as he walked out.

(Hospital)

“Xiumin hyung! How is Soonyoung doing?”

“I don’t know Jisoo. He isn’t out of the emergency room yet. I’ll go check every 10 minutes. But I know what happened.”

“Did Seungcheol do something?”

“He kicked Soonyoung really hard in the knee. I don’t know what’s going to happen with his knee but I’m 80% sure it’s broken.”

Joshua started to tear up again, “Don’t cry,” Xiumin wiped his tears as he started to sing “Baby Don’t Cry” by EXO.

(Back near the emergency room)

The doctor came out all calm looking but the situation didn’t end up all so calm.

“Doctor! Is Soonyoung okay?”

“The situation isn’t just his knee. He broke his knee. Yes. However there’s a tissue that makes everything move around properly inside his knee. That tissue ripped when he got kicked. So, his recovery time will be a lot longer than usual. About, 6 months to fully recover. He also needs physical therapy. The tissue inside his knee needs to regrow basically. In order for that to happen the muscles inside his knee must be very strong. That’s it.”

“Oh…. well thanks,” Kai was furious, “Choi Seungcheol……. You just wait.” He mumbled.

(On the Plane)

“Oh Minghao, Jun, and Lay have you guys been watching the news lately?” Remembered Angel.
“No. Why?” Asked Minghao.

“Really? Well do you guys atleast know that Jisoo jumped off a building?!?!”

“SERIOUSLY?!?! WHY?!?! IS HE OKAY? HURT ANYWHERE?” Jun stood up.

“Jun sit we’re on a plane and people are sleeping. But, I don’t know why. I don’t know how he is and all. And apparently you guys are missing or something like that.”

“THAT DOESN’T MAKE ANY SENSE THOUGH!”

“I really don’t know what happened. Honestly. That day I was in our hotel room just watching the news and that’s what the news said. He jumped off your dorm building. And that you two are missing. Maybe you should call them or something.”

“We can’t call on the plane. There’s no signal at all. We’re going to be back soon anyways. I'll just ask them when I get back. Angel, do you know what hospital they're at?”

“How would I know? Call them afterwards.”

“Angel…..” Started Minghao, “Can you come with us?”

“Uh…… Sure? Vicky you wanna come?”

“Yeah why not.”

Angel’s POV

OKAY. It’s official Minghao totally likes me. It was sort of obvious. While we were waiting he kept was staring at me, and now he asks me to come to the hospital with him. He also kept on zoning out when I talked to him. If people thought I was good at telling whether people had crushes or not. They're right. But let's not talk about that right now. To be honest, I'm pretty excited to see Seventeen almost dead or not. I've seen them live on TV and honestly they are SO adorable. Like that Dino kid, he's only 2 years older than me. I'm really like wasting my life. I should get a life already. Like they already are idols and I’m just sitting in school. Anyways back to Minghao. Should I tell him to stop hiding his emotions? Or at least to try harder. But, I think that would make it awkward. Or should I ask him just to confess. That's the easiest way right? No, that would be pressuring him. I mean, I do like him. He's really cute and he's really nice. But I want to get to know him more than what a normal fan knows. So I think I should just pretend like don't know anything and I'll just wait and see what he ends up doing.

“Hey Minghao, why do you think your members think you're missing?” I asked.

“Um, uh, I don't really know. Maybe they didn't know that we were in China. But uh, we did tell our manager. He should've told the members but uh, I'm not totally sure….”

“Let's not talk about that now. Hey Minghao can I have your number.” Yup I did it. I wanted to see his reaction. Even better, with a pouty face with puppy eyes.

He didn't even try to look at me. He stared at me for a split second and he looked away, “Oh…. About that… Um….. Here's my phone… You can find my number in here…..”

“Why don't you just tell me your number?” I smiled.

“Um…. I don't remember my number….. I just got a new phone….”

“Okay I got it,” I smiled as I handed his phone back, “Thanks. Hey also, do you want to come to my house for dinner tonight? Well, you know, after we go to the hospital. Haohao Oppa.”

He turned bright pink. I realized that I should call him that more often. “Um.. uh… I guess so. I mean can Jun come?”

“Sure! You bring all the guest you want Haohao Oppa. Me and Victoria   are the only ones home tonight!” I gave him a really big bear hug. I swear I don’t think he’ll last the whole flight. He's going to faint on the plane and it's not going to be my fault. I'm really wondering how much longer the flight is going to be.

(10 minutes later)

Minghao should be thankful that the plane was landing so early. He practically died on the plane with me. Well I mean he is coming over for dinner tonight so his time in hell ain’t over yet. Haha. I’m not evil I just I need to know more about him. I sound all creepy and maybe I am….. **devilish smile** haha no I’m just weird. If anyone's creepy it is her. She’s a real stalker. You see, I’m even scared of her sometimes. Like how she stalks people it scares me so much. You see, there was this guy she met at a camp, and he knew like magic card tricks or something, I don’t even know. Honestly I didn’t care. All I know is that she is totally obsessed with him. You know how she stalked him? She found his school website (since he told her which town he lived in which was a really stupid idea like don’t just give that information away I mean I guess he was really nice) and she found him on their honor rolls. Then she decides that it’d be a good idea to stalk him on social media sites, and she proceeded to do that. She easily found him on Facebook. She had some trouble finding him on Instagram, but sooner or later she would of found him. LIKE JUST SOMEHOW. She did. What a crazy stalker friend I have. Imagine he knew how she finds him so easily. People need to be careful nowadays. So uh, if she ends up liking you, you’ll probably not be able to hide anything since she’ll find it so easily. You see, she’s trying to find out his snapchat now and I bet that in no time she’ll be having all his social media accounts. So, if you want Victoria as your girlfriend you better not cheat on her. I’m looking forward to tonight’s dinner. Hopefully Minghao doesn’t end up bringing his whole crew to cover himself up because I don’t have the time to make food for like 20 people. Like seriously they ate 53 servings of pork. THAT’S LIKE 10 PIGS. Poor piggies.

Minghao’s POV

OH MY JESUS MOLY JISOO SAVE ME ALREADY. I CAN’T. NO. I REJECT.

“Minghao!” Jun called as he walked over.

“Y...yes hyung!”

“So you are seriously going to invite all of us to Angel and Victoria’s house? Are you sure that they’d be happy with that many people?”

“Uh…. she said I could bring as many people as I wanted right?”

“BUT MINGHAO WE ATE 53 SERVINGS OF PORK! WE ATE 10 PIGS!”

“You’ll be fine. The worst case is that you guys starve for today. I mean we should be dieting soon for our comeback.”

“Minghao,” says Jun as he pushes him into a corner, “Tell me. Do you like her?”

“W...who?”

“Stop acting dumb. Angel. You like her right?” Jun smirked.

“N..n...no! Of course not! Why would I like her??”

“Minghao…….” Jun sighed, “Can I tell you something?”

“Wh..wh.what?”

“What if….” He took a deep breath, “What if I told you that I liked you?”

-------------------------------------------------

Oh dang 's about to go down for reallllll..... Whatever I had a depressing week....... Let's not talk about it lollllll. But anyways, how's school going for you guys? See you guys next Saturday! Please subscribe, vote, share, and comment! Thanks!