WHOOOOOOOO

EXTEEN - The True Story of EXO and Seventeen

(Sehun’s POV)

Guess who’s a tattletale? Me! The greatest maknae of all time, Oh Sehun. But seriously, I will not let something like this go. I don’t care if that little kiddo hurts me, but if it includes one of my good friends I’m gonna beat their . And I’m going to tell all of my good friends, you know, uh, EXO. THEY’RE GREAT FRIENDS. SUCH NICE HYUNGS. I went back to the dorm and first thing I did was call the Pledis CEO so I could meet with him sometime. Then I decided to call a so called “emergency” meeting in our dorm. I mean when I call those meetings they always take forever…. *cries in corner myself* But luckily I was able to at least tell them the story that happened. Although they didn’t exactly agree that I should be meeting up with the CEO for like literally no reason, YEHET! I DON’T CARE! HAHA! I think I had too much sugar today…. Whoops. But let’s go back to what the CEO had said to me:

“Hello, this is Oh Sehun from EXO. Is this Pledis’ CEO?”

“Yes this is. And why might you be calling today?”
“Do you have time in your office anytime for a meeting? I would like to discuss a very important matter that has been brought up to my attention.”

“And what is this important matter?”

“It’s too much to explain now. I will explain to you when I see you personally. But once news spills out, your company’s reputation will be ruined.”
“I can see that it is some very important matter. Let’s see. I have issues with Seventeen that I will be discussing with them today. So today I cannot take you. Tomorrow perhaps? At 3 PM? Is that a good time for you?”

“Yes that time works out perfectly. Thank you and see you tomorrow.”

“Sehun honestly you could probably just let it go. Isn’t this… uh… let’s say quite normal?” D.O. said.

“But you didn’t see them hyung! They were like all swollen and beaten up! They looked terrible!”

“Well do whatever you want but don’t forget that you have a reputation. And you don’t want our CEO to get mad.”

“Have I ever gotten our CEO mad?”
“You should ask yourself that question Sehunnie.”

(Next day-3 PM)

“Hi, here’s my invitation card to see Hang Seong-su, the CEO of Pledis.”

“This way please.” A lady leaded me to his office. Frankly, his office isn’t as big as our CEOs. He really set up his space nice though. It’s very decorated and… full of his artists posters.

“Mr. Oh Sehun is here.” The lady said.

“Hello. Sehun. Please take a seat. Anything to drink?”
“Coffee is fine.”

“A cup of coffee with..”

“Milk and sugar.”
“Milk and sugar!”

“Yes sir.”

“So, what brings you here today?”
“A very important issue,” I pulled out a picture of Jieqiong, “Do you know her?”

He fixed his glasses and took a look and instantly he said, “Oh! She’s a trainee in our company! Why?”

“She cannot be forgiven.”
“Why is that?”

“Look, she beat up my friends who are also trainees at your company. They’re new.”

“Who?”
“Angel and Victoria.”

“Oh them. Yes they are. But Sehun, you can’t say that Jieqiong is violent without any proof.”

“I have proof,” I rummaged through my phone, “I found a hidden security camera on the rooftop. I asked them if they could give me the tape of that day’s recording. Here’s the tape,” I handed it to him, “I haven’t seen it myself either so let’s take a look at this together.”

He looked at me all weirdly, “Okay…… I don’t think Jieqiong would do something like that but if she would I will have to do something about it.”

Honestly, I didn’t even know that the whole thing was so violent. Jieqiong smashed her baseball bat onto Angel’s head. Someone covered Victoria’s mouth with probably something toxic because she fainted. We had the luck to see what they did inside the storage room on the roof with Victoria. Basically same thing with Angel. Except worse. They used knifes. They literally slit . I swear, if they do that again…. I will kill them myself. We finished the video in horror and the CEO shut down his laptop immediately.

“I got it. Thank you for notifying me. If you don’t have any other problems, please leave.”

“Please. Do something about it. I don’t think that this is a small issue. I do have the tape.”

“I know. I will. I will tell you our decision later.”

“Thank you.” I bowed and left the room. Woooooo the CEO is on fire! I’m sure that he needs some chill pills! Maybe I should get some for him as a gift for Christmas this year.

(CEO’s POV)

Jieqiong.

“Secretary Song can you please send Jieqiong over to my office?”

“Yes sir. One minute please.”

Knock knock. “Come in please.”

“You were looking for me?” She asked.

“Jieqiong, sit down. You know that we are planning to debut a new girlgroup correct?”

“Yes I do.”

“We were planning to debut you, a trainee with much potential to become a star.”

“Really?”

“Yes. And you shouldn’t be surprised. You have been a trainee for about 4 years now. You should be able to debut. However…”

“Yes?”
“We have found things that do not allow you to qualify to be a star now.”

“What? I haven’t done anything. What’s the issue.”
“Then here. Take a look at this yourself.

“I cannot tell whether or not you are concerned about this issue, young lady. You are a beautiful girl with talents, and we would love to debut you. However, something like this cannot pass. Even if we debut you, you’re never going to be able to get a good reputation. ”

“So… are you saying that you aren’t going to debut me?”

“I’m afraid that that’s the answer. Look, I’ve established a good CEO and trainee relationship with you in the past years, and I don’t want this to ruin it. Look, we got a notice from MNet. They’re going to hosting a reality show called “Produce 101.” I’m going to enter you in it all right?”
“What is that about?”

“Within 101 girls, they’re going to choose 11 girls to debut for a short period of time, and then this group will disband and return to their normal companies again. No matter what, this is going to be a good chance for you get recognized.”
“And how do you know that I’m going to get into the top 11?”
“Just by what your qualities. You’re stunning. I guarantee you.”

“Fine. Okay. But who is replacing me? Or are you not putting replacements?”

“Jieqiong… don’t get mad.”

....................

“I think I know.”

----------------------------------------

Whoooooo not late today! It's 9:15 here and I have school tomorrow again :(. Congratulations for EXO and Seventeen slaying at the AAA and the MMA awards! They were great to watch! And also congrats to BTS for their first daesang, all of them wanted it so badly and they deserved it! WHOOOOOOOOOO. So MAMA's next and EXO and SVT gonna sLAY. Haha. Okay so that's it for this week! XOXO