Don't you dare

EXTEEN - The True Story of EXO and Seventeen

(Jun’s POV)

Thanks to Sehun, I actually know now that Jieqiong got into a fight with those two peasants. I actually didn’t know about it at first. I mean, sometimes you just have act like you know. It was bound to happen anyways the Queen of the school is back at it again. So no wonder Victoria had cuts and bruises on her face, and her neck. That's probably why I didn’t go that hard on her. Even though, I mean, I didn’t want to. She just looked terrible in general. So I decided that I’ll save my superpowers for later. I mean hey, I’m sure that she’ll recover soon. But in the meantime, I think that I should talk to Jieqiong because it would be a good time to use her in my master plan. This is the best thing that’s happening in my life right now.

“Jieqiong!”

“Yeah Jun oppa?”

“I heard that Pledis is debuting a new girl group soon! Ready to debut?”

“Totally….”
“What’s wrong? What’s that face?”
“Nothing.”
“Look, I know what you did.”
“What?”

“You beat up-”

“Look-”
“Stop. I know who you beat up. You don’t have to explain.”

“I’m sorry.”
“No. Don’t apologize. I like what you did.”

“What?”

“Look. I don’t like them. So beat them up as much as you want. I don’t care. And I won’t tell anyone. I promise.”

“What? I’m confused.”

“I. DONT. LIKE. THEM. Do whatever you want, alright?”

“Okay. Why?”

“Long story. Just do it.”
“Alright alright. But don’t blame me alright? Because I know the perfect idea.”

“Of course I won’t blame you. I can’t even tell you how happy I am.”

“Jun you…”
“What?”
“Nevermind… I got it.”

“When are you going to do it? I want to come watch.”
“I’m not sure. Probably after school.”

“Alright. Thanks.”

(Angel’s POV)

“Angel!”
“Yes? Who called me?”

“Angel, come here.”

“Yes Teacher Junho?”
“Here’s your detention pass.”

“What?”
“I told you that I would talk to you after class.”
“But-”
“Just go. Please?”
“I have a trainee schedule after school now though.”

“School comes before anything. Now go because I have more schedules as well.”

“Wait! If it was because of Eunwoo, I need to say, that really wasn’t my fault. And it was an emergency.”
“It wasn’t because of Eunwoo. It was because you were sleeping in class and disturbing the class.”

“But I’m acing this class anyways!”

“Well you still have to follow school rules. Look, in the rules book, rule #23 is if you sleep, disturb, or do any harm to the teacher, students, or the class will result in punishment. Go, please. Before your punishment gets worse.”

“Fine. And here, I finished my homework for today.”
“Class just ended! Wow. Uh… don’t do your homework in class again.”

I walked to the detention room after school, and yes. There’s something called a detention room in our school, I know it sounds dumb. It’s looks like a junkyard for desks. It was so bad the desk had names carved in and pieces of gum stuck on the bottom. But whatever everyone had stuck a piece of gum to the bottom of a desk at least once in their life. I open the door and there’s like 5 people there doing nothing. But, I see a familiar face of someone, who doesn’t want to be here either.

“Kaya?”
“Huh? Oh, hi. You’re…… oh! I remember! The girl from the bubble tea store!”
“Yeah. My name is Angel.”

“Why are you here?”
“Because I slept in class. It’s kinda sounds stupid. But, I know everything in that class anyways. What about you?”
“People in my class got into a fight. And they dragged me into it. Basically those are the other people here. Why do you sleep in class?”
“Because it’s too easy and boring. I’m not even learning. I feel my IQ points dropping the second I walked into that class. Scientist still haven’t proved if homework helps enhance the mind.”
“Really? What are you guys learning about? It can’t be that easy.”

“Calculus.”

“You call that easy?”
“Um… is that hard?”
“It’s not easy…”
“Attention please! The brooms and sponges are over there go get them and get to work.”

“Yo. IT’S TIME TO PARTYYYYYYYYY!” I yelled.

Everyone stared at me like I had antlers sticking out my head but uh someone caught along, “GOOD IDEA!”

So I blasted my IPod out loud and dang it was LITTTTT.

**A/N- Sorry not sorry for using lit**

“I AM A GOOD BOY! TURN IT UP! TURN IT UP! TURN IT UP! I AM A GOOD BOY!” Kaya jammed.

“RINGA LINGA RINGA LINGA!”

“SHAWTY IMMA PARTY TO THE SUN DOWN! THAT’S RIGHT MY TYPE!”

Bam

“Woooooo that was uh… loud. Kaya where are you? Oh. Hi Angel.”

“Here.”
“What happened to uh… detention?”
“Oh it was originally detention which I mean it still is but… IT BECAME LIT BRO!”
“Okay… uh… I was thinking we could go to the movies?”

“Yeah sure Mingyu. Hold up though.”
“Angel so I’ll meet you again? At the Pledis training center?”

“Yeah! We were planning to dance to EOEO one day so you wanna join?”
“Yasssss gurllllllll okay I’ll meet you there!”

“See you later Angel!” Mingyu waved.

“Byeeeeeeee!

“Okay bye guys I’m leaving see later!”
“What?”
“Byeeeeeee!”

(Victoria’s POV)

Ringggg ringggg ringggg

“Hello?”
“Vick come to school.”
“Why now?”

“I wanna talk to you. That’s why.”
“But-”
“Just come. Please?”

“Alright alright. I’ll be there in a few minutes.”
(Angel’s POV)

I walked down the hallway quietly reading my book and scrolling through Instagram and suddenly I feel this cold hand on my shoulder. I turn around to see Jieqiong.

“Hi. It’s nice seeing you again.” She smiled.

“What do you want?” I sighed.
“Call your friend. Now.”
“Why?”

“She’s not in school. And we want to talk to you guys.”

“What? Sorry but that doesn’t seem like you. Sorry.” thought that I was sorry. Sorry not sorry.
“CALL YOUR FRIEND. NOW.” She slammed me onto the locker.

“Honestly I give zero s.” I mummered.

(Victoria’s POV)

I literally limped back to the school. No joke. My whole body was sour and I couldn’t move.

“What do you want?” I asked when I got to Angel.

“Victoria what happened?”
“Nothing. It’s fine. What do you want me for?”

“Jieqiong wants to see you.”
“She’s gonna beat me up girl. Come with me. Can’t you see I’m already hurt?”
“Fine I’ll-”
“Ayyyyyyy look who it is!”Jieqiong pushed me.

“What do you want from me?” I sighed.

“Private business. Come with me.” She dragged.

“Wait Vic-”
“You come too Angel. This also includes you.”

She threw us onto the floor in the empty hallways and her face came close to mine.

“What happened to you cutie? You’re all hurt.”
“Nothing.”
“Then if it’s nothing then we can start. It’s your fault that you said that you’re okay.”
“Ready?”

“You just did this like 2-”
“Too bad. You guys deserve this.” And without further ado she punched me right in the stomach.

“Girl I am not letting you beat up my best friend. If you didn’t know I am a black belt in Tae Kwon Do, Level 5. You’ve been warned.” Angel yelled. And dang that fight got into a real fight. I couldn't do anything because I was so weak and I felt sorry. But I was sure that Angel could take down all those people by herself. Suddenly, she slammed by the locker.

“Boy. You got some skills there. But sorry honey. I’ve got better.” Jieqiong laughed. Like you are not better than her it’s like ten to one. This is seriously getting so big. We were so unlucky that there was no one in school since everyone was already gone by this point, or else we could’ve been saved big time. But we couldn’t do anything about it. We’ve figured it out, the more you fight back, the more that you get hurt. And it’s reality. So although Angel really wanted to fight back, I told her not to. She looked pale and she wasn’t in the right condition so I told her just leave it.

(Mingyu’s POV)

Yo I totally should start visiting detention more often. It is literally a party in there! And who can have a party without me the great Kim Mingyu? So Kaya went back to her dorm to get some stuff and like clean up and you know girly things. So I decided to roam the halls for the meanwhile. And I see Jun and a lot of my other brothers peeking through the walls of a corner.

“What are you guys doing here? Spying on girls?” I asked.

“Errrr check it out yourself.”

It was a mess. A huge mess. I couldn’t tell who it was but all I could see was someone and a gang beating up Victoria and Angel.

“Guys aren’t you going to help out?” I said as I was about to run and go save them.

“No,” Jun stopped, “Don’t. You. Dare. Go.”

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys early update :). This is the update for the week because I won't have time on the weekend to (Friday counts right? Maybe...) Anyways... MAMA AWARDS!! OMG CONGRATS TO EXO YESSSSSSSSS!!!! 4TH DAESANG!!!! OMG I CAN'T! And also congrats to BTS for their first daesang! And Seventeen's Boom Boom came out a few days ago, IT'S PURE GOLD! Big Bang is making a comeback and then leaving us... **cries in corner**. BUT... MY REAL OBSESSION RIGHT NOW IS BTOB. OMG. I HAVE NO WORDS. MINHYUK IS BEAUTIFUL. OKAY I SHOULD STOP. I'LL BE YOUR MAN IS GOLD. LISTEN TO IT NOW. OKAY BAI Y'ALL ENOJY! XOXO