It's a big world

EXTEEN - The True Story of EXO and Seventeen

(Continuation of Chapter 2- Xiumin, Josh, and Vernon walk out of Xiumin’s room)

“Hey guys, did you say snack time??” Asked Vernon.

Baekhyun looked at all three of them like they had been hit by a truck, “You, you, and you… now you three know each other too?!?! How small can the world be?”

“Earth is approximately 6,001,914 miles long Baekhyun hyung. Personally, I think Earth is quite big. But, that is just my opinion hyung” Joshua states.

“Thank you VERY much for that information, Joshua. I totally needed to know that in order to figure out how you guys came to know each other. Anyways, what’s the story behind you guys?”

(Flashback- 1 year ago-at a coffee shop)

“Yeah yeah yeah I’ll be there in like a while okay? Let me get my coffee first. You know that I can’t survive without coffee.” Xiumin complained into the phone.

(Opens the coffee shop’s door)

BAM

“Jesus, what did I do have americano spilled all over me today? Please forgive my sins and let me relax for just one day!” Joshua whispered to himself.

… I am so.. so.. sorry.  I wasn’t watching where I was going. Here let me help you. And I’ll get you a new americano and I guess clothes too.” Xiumin apologized.

“Sure, that would be nice since I’m broke anyways”

“Well before I buy any of that we should clean ourselves up. Since I sort of don’t want to be sticky later.”

(They both walk into the bathroom)  

Being the gentlemen Joshua is he opens the door for Xiumin and finally looks at his face which looks really familiar. But Joshua can’t quite put his finger on it since he has only seen Xiumin through the computer screen. All he was doing was looking at Xiumin in awe.

‘He would be perfect for tricking people into thinking he’s EXO’s Xiumin.’ He thought.

But, Xiumin also sees Joshua’s face and thinks he looks like Tao and B1A4’s Gongchan.

“Thank you….your name?” Xiumin gulped.

“Joshua but, if we ever meet again you can call me Jisoo.” Joshua finishes the sentence.

As they quietly clean themselves Xiumin tries to break the silence by saying “You like a lot alike EXO’s Tao and B1A4’s Gongchan.”

“Well, I think you look a lot like EXO’s Xiumin.”

Xiumin laughs and continues, “Well that would make a lot of sense since I am him.”

Now surprised Joshua speaks “Really? Wa...wait but aren’t idols like y..you ver..y busy?”

“Yes,” trying to change the subject he says “Anyways do you play the guitar?”

“Yes, I learned through Youtube and things like that. Anyways... I think I need a change of clothes.”

Xiumin looks back at him and realizes that the whole front of Joshua’s shirt is soaked with americano so cleaning himself off was sort of pointless. “Yeah, let’s get the coffee and then get you some clothes.”

After getting coffee, Xiumin and Joshua became more comfortable with each other and Xiumin asked, “Let’s see, where should we go? Would you like to go to Nike or Adidas or something?”
“Can we go to Converse and Adidas please?”

 

“Yeah, I see that you like converse shoes.”

“I have a whole collection of them. And I would recommend a lot of other brands but I don’t want to spend a lot of your money so….”

 

Image result for seventeen joshua

(After Joshua picks out his new clothes)

“Oh my god you’re adorable!!”

Joshua blushed, “Haha, not at all.”

“If I stand next to you no one will even pay attention to me!”

“Yeah right I don’t think that’s possible.”

“Oh really?” Xiumin takes off his face mask and snapback “Why don’t we take a walk.”

“Fine. But, first lemme take a selfie I have to tell my friend where I’m going because he might look for me.”

“Sure I’m down, we’re still gonna be seen in public and I can prove my point.”

They kept walking until they were back at the coffee shop.

Xiumin nervously said, “You left your friend in the coffee shop while we were out shopping?”

Joshua giggled and said “No. He’s not in the coffee shop he’s under it.”

The two walked through a door and went into this underground hip-hop club.

“Vernon!” Joshua called, “Guess who this is.”

“Well, he does look like EXO’s Xiumin. He would probably pass for him.”

“Well, gotta tell you, that is him!” He gestured for Xiumin to come over, “Say hi to Vernon, hyung.”

“Annyeonghaseyo, Vernon, Xiumin imenda. Nice to meet you.”

Vernon’s jaw dropped, “Wait… you mean that Xiumin we know… wait no that’s impossible! He’s an idol, you idiot. He’s so busy. Plus, why would he be with you?”

“That story is long. Basically, he accidently bumped into me and I spilled my americano over myself and we went shopping together after that. And Xiumin hyung, Vernon is my personal translator.”

“Personal translator??” Xiumin questioned.

“Yeah, I just came to Korea about a year ago so I can’t speak that well.”

“Oh, that makes sense. Why did you come to Korea in the first place?”

“I was scouted in Los Angeles and I’m a trainee in Pledis.”

“Well that makes sense since you’re adorable.”

“You’re cuter hyung.”

“Yah! You two, stop flirting with each other already. It makes me uncomfortable.” Vernon whined.

“Vernon, we AREN’T flirting. Anyways, hyung can I have your number?”

“As long as you promise not to sell it to anyone.”

“Do you think I would?”

“Possibly…. But here it is anyway….”

“Thanks hyung! Now I can talk to you whenever I feel like!”

“Awwww, you look adorable. Oh…. crap…. Sorry guys I have to go. I have another schedule. See you guys next time!” Xiumin waved


End of Flashback

------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE READ: Hey guys, sorry for the late update. We are sorry if we can not update everyday or every week. Last week we weren't very busy. We are busy people as well and this week is Junior Olympics for swimming which lasts 4 days. We won't have a lot of time to update and work so please be patient with us. Also, PLEASE leave us comments so we know what to work on. You guys can also decide what's going to happen later in the story. Yes not much has been happening yet but we would like to know your feedback. Also, shoutout to our first subscriber, @siti93! Thank you for your support and we hope your enjoying this fanfic! :).