The Truth is Hidden

EXTEEN - The True Story of EXO and Seventeen

(Victoria’s POV)

“I want bubble tea now. Can we go get it I’m hungry?” I pleaded. I was literally starving.Angel and I didn’t get to go to bubble tea with our new friends. I MISSED BUBBLE TEA WITH GFRIEND!! It’s okay though. I need to calm down and breath. In out in out.

“WELL SWEETHEART AT THIS TIME OF TIME, HOW CAN YOU ONLY THINK ABOUT BUBBLE TEA AND NOT YOUR BEST FRIEND, AND DON’T FORGET YOURSELF TOO YOU BOTH BASICALLY DYING?” Moonbin shushed. He’s got a point but I’m hungry. Angel and I can just eat away the pain or, drink away the pain.

“Victoria’s right. We should go get bubble tea. I’m hungry.” Angel said.

“You weirdos, we are supposed to be detectives now. And find out what is going on. We are not supposed to be happy and getting bubble tea like everything is okay. But since Minhyuk and I haven’t gotten any bubble tea either I guess we could go for some.” He chirped.

“OOwwwwww my body.” I whined. How am I going to walk or drink bubble tea in this condition.

“OOOOWWWWWWWW my life. How am I supposed to kill Jun in this condition??” Angel cried. I really hope she doesn’t kill Jun. Knowing her she means ruining his life step by step. But, I want to make friends not hurt all the people that might actually care for us! But, he did tell on us so I now have mixed feelings…..

“Would you guys like a wheelchair?” Rocky asked.

“Oppa carry me!” I said.

“But I’m tired!” He whined.

“Ughhhhh fine I’ll walk.” Why so tired Rocky??

“Thankssssss.”

When we reached the bubble tea store I was basically dead it was so far. Angel on the other hand looked normal. Does she do combat training? Like she is in worse condition than I am. To be honest she was about to fall like hundreds of times but Moonbin steadied her. But, she wasn’t falling from pain it is because she is very clumsy like it is scary she trips on every side walk. Anyways the bubble tea shop was FULL. Completely full. SO MANY PEOPLE I ALMOST CRIED I’M HUNGRY. Just kidding. I swear the line was like 30 minutes long I cannot stand in this pain I literally was leaning on the wall beside me for support. WHATEVER! BUBBLE TEA IS MY LIFE SO I SHALL WAIT!!!! Honestly that sounds like something Angel would say in the first place. Not me I love coffee. FINALLY FINALLY FINALLY our turn came. Okay, I’m not that desperate. Come on let’s act like an idol. Wait why did I even get in line Moonbin is ordering?!

“1 Mocha, 1 Taro, and 2 melon bubble teas please.”
“Okay sir your total is $15.34.”

“Angel can you pay please.” AWEE HE’S POUTING!!

“Yah Moonbin, why am I always the one paying for your things it’s literally been one day and I already bought you lunch!” Angel, JUST DO IT! I’m hungry, thirsty, tired, and in pain!!

“Because your dad owns AllStar Enterprises.” He whispered, “Your card is basically unlimited for use.”

“Shush your mouth. But here, take it. And what happened to me being poor? Like help the hungry, not hurt them??” Angel seriously should get an acting award she has lied to so many people I’m surprised no one actually recognizes her she doesn’t even use a fake name. But, a lot of people have the same name so whatever. So, even though this place is super busy the place is very appealing to the eyes.

“I’m sorry but are you two trainees at Pledis?” A strange voice said. Angel looks like she just saw the devil. Because if she is from Pledis than she might have helped hurt us. So I just had to take charge.

“WHY DO YOU WANT TO KNOW I WILL NOT GET BEAT UP AGAIN TODAY!!” I said with sass in every syllable. The next thing I saw was Angel hitting her head against the wall saying, “This idiot. Please kill me I want to go back to America. Or go home and cry for hours I am not going to school ever again.” She pleaded. She was hitting the wall so hard Moonbin put his hand where her head was hitting. But, Angel and I had such a good day than had it turned into a bad day because Jieqiong thinks we are poor.

“Beat up?? What happened? I swear I didn’t do anything, did I say something bad?!” The girl said with worry. Why does everyone care? Like if you watched kdramas all of this would make perfect sense.

“OF COURSE YOU DID! EVERYONE IN PLEDIS IS BAD!”

“Um… do you even know me?” She asked.

“OF COURSE! YOU’RE PART OF JIEQIONG’S GANG!”

“Oh you mean the other trainee? Here come here lemme tell you a story.” She said as she pulled me out of line.

“DON’T FORGET MY TEA!” I yelled,

“What is it? What do you want from me?”

“Did you just get beat up by Jieqiong?”

“Obviously.”

“Look, she’s gonna basically hold you captive until she’s bored of you. You know that she’s like really good friends with Jun right?”

“How do you know this?”

“Because it’s basically a ritual for all new Pledis trainees that go to that school. It happened to me to.”

“So we can’t escape.”

“Not unless you find a way to. It’s hard. She’s like the queen of the school. She has so many people around her and they’re going to chase you down if you don’t go. I suggest that you just uh, get dragged by her until she’s bored of you.”

“What’s your name?”
“Kaya. I’ve been a trainee at Pledis for like 3 years now. Nice to meet you.”
“Wait hasn’t Pledis found out about this at all?”
“No not really. People are scared of telling because Jieqiong is scary. She is literally a monster. She will hunt you down and beat you until you die if someone told on her. And she’ll find out FAST.”

“Thanks. Nice meeting you. I’m Victoria. The one who is abusing herself is Angel.”

Then suddenly a crowd of girls come rushing in with this strangely covered guy and people were confused as heck.

“SEHUN OPPA NOTICE ME!!!!!!!” Someone yelled.

Oh. So the greatest eyebrows of all time, Mr. Oh Sehun has entered the store and created huge chaos. His bodyguards were smart though. They quickly rushed out all the girls that were stalking him. STALKERS.

“VICKKKYYY!” He called.

“What’s wrong oppa?”

“Nothing. What’s wrong with your face?”

“SEHUN YOU’RE HERE!” Angel called.

He stared at us both for a second and then asked, “What’s wrong with your faces? You guys look like you got ran over by a truck.”

“Pretty much that’s what happened. Victoria was trying to jump over a truck and then bam. And I was right behind her so you know.”

He looked at us weirdly and then went on, “Interesting….. Now tell me. What ACTUALLY happened?”

“Victoria cut me with a knife, then accidently punched me.  So I returned the punch because I was in the bad mood.”

“Uh…. right…. Come on let’s speak the truth.”

“Fine. Victoria punched me a couple times.”

“Does she know the definition of truth?” Sehun whispered.

“Sehun she doesn’t.” I sighed, “It was Pinky. Good enough?”

“What did she do?”
“Isn’t that obvious enough?” I pointed to my face.

“She beat you up? Why?”

“Apparently it’s the new student ritual or something. I don’t know.”

“Interesting… didn’t know about it… but nice. Are you guys okay?”

“Do we look okay to you?”

“Totally. Okay I’m gonna get bubble tea. See you guys later.”

-----------------------------------------------

Whoops I'm late. It's Monday. But I was sick so sorry. See you guys next time! Enjoy!~~