Girls Girls Girls

EXTEEN - The True Story of EXO and Seventeen

(Airport in China- Pudong, Shanghai)

“Hey guys!! Welcome to another video of VAStars. This is Angel. So, we’re currently walking through the Pudong, Shanghai airport at 2AM in the morning. We have like what, an hour until we’re supposed to board. Our flight is at 3:30AM so we’ve got a lot of time.”

“Well the airport is really crowded at 2AM for some reason. And all the coffee stores are busy. I think this is like the first time I’ve ever seen so many people in the airport. Hopefully they aren’t all going onto our flight. That’d be a lot of people.”

“Thank god the coffee shops are busy because I don’t like it when Victoria drinks coffee.”

“Well we could still get in line right?” Victoria smiled, “We have like an hour. You said that yourself.”

“No Vicky we aren’t going to Star-”

“Oh sorry for bumping into you. Are you guys okay?” Asked a familiar voice.

Victoria and Angel looked up. They just stared at them.

“Oh it’s you guys again! Are you guys going back to Korea?” Laughed Minghao.

“Um….. yes……” Victoria said all pink-faced.

“What a coincidence!” Nodded Jun, “Maybe you guys could sit next to us!”

“That’d be….nice….” Angel giggled.

“Oppa look over here!”

“I wanna sit next to you on the plane!”

“OPPA!”

The airport was so loud that the bodyguards were blasting music into the earbuds, “EVERYONE PLEASE LEAVE THEM ALONE FOR NOW!”

“I think I’d be a good idea for us to get checked in and checked now, so when we get to the waiting area it’d be a lot quieter.”

“I agree with Lay hyung. Are you guys coming too?” Jun gestured to Victoria and Angel.

They looked at each other for a moment awkwardly, “Um…. sure!” Angel answered.

(Minghao’s POV)

When I heard that Angel was coming with us and sitting with us, I was more excited than ever. Honestly, I don’t know why. She’s just so talented and her beautiful brown hair just flows behind her. She could get scouted by any or every company. With Victoria, I mean. They’re both very talented. But for some reason, Angel just stands out to me. She’s so pretty…..

“EARTH TO MINGHAO!!!!!” Snapped Jun, “WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT?!?!”

“Oh…...YOU.”

“Stop it kiddo. C’mon, tell me, you like that Angel girl, don’t you?” Whispered Jun.

I suddenly felt hot. It was like 1000 degrees. I wanted to take off all my clothing. Maybe my ears were steaming, “Even if I do, I’ll never see her anyways. And no, I don’t….like her.”

“What are you talking about? Number 1, I have her number. Number 2, I bet you that she’ll come to you if you ask her to. Number 3, stop denying that you don’t like her. You look like you came out of a volcano.”

“I do?? Oh well it’s because it’s burning hot in here. OBVIOUSLY.”

“Dude, it’s 70 degrees here. If that’s burning hot what is 90 degrees?”

“Hey guys whatcha talkin’ about??” Asked Angel as she came over and took the seat next to me.

“You.” Mumbled Jun.

I slapped him on the leg.

“What did you say Jun?”

“Oh we’re talking about our next album.”

“You’re having a comeback soon!?!? Really?!? When? Any spoilers??”

“It’s gonna rock your world. You just wait Angel.”

“Haha I’m excited!”

I just kept silent and listened to my music. I didn’t know what to say next to her. I felt like I was in a cooking oven. All I could do at that time was daydream about her inside my mind.

“Hey Minghao what are you listening to?” She smiled. That’s it. That killer smile. I couldn’t. It was like time stopped. Who could be more perfect than her?

“Minghao? Are you okay?” She frowned.

“Oh… yeah….” I said as I ruffled my hair.

“UNITED AIRLINES PLANE 1549 TO SOUTH KOREA IS BOARDING RIGHT NOW!!”

“Hey guys we’re leaving now!” Reminded Lay.

We entered first class with our hot towels that were provided and we were able to choose our seats since first class was so open this time.

“Hey Minghao should sit with Angel!” Suggested a happy happy Jun.

“Sure I’m cool with that!” Agreed Angel.

“Yeah sure……” Minghao replied weakly.

“I kinda want to sit alone right now, so Jun and Victoria do you guys mind sitting next to each other?”

“I’m fine.” Jun shrugged.

“I’m cool with it too.”

(Jun’s POV)

Minghao totally has a crush on Angel. Like obviously. If you couldn’t tell you are seriously an idiot, not to be offensive or anything. I have no idea why the heck he likes her. Like yes, Angel’s pretty and better than the jerk sitting next to me, but Minghao seriously needs to open his eyes. Like you can’t trust girls, you just can’t. To be honest, Angel is better than most girls, but GIRLS ARE NOT TO BE TRUSTED! You know what happens when you trust girls? They can steal all your money and your heart, and then at the end, all they do is ditch you and run off for more money. From some other man. All girls are the same. They act all innocent, cute, and all. But, then they are all devils inside. Therefore, I plan on not getting married in the future. And you thought I was actually being nice to them right? Haha I should get an acting award. The nicer I get the more they will like and trust me. By then, I’ll know enough about them to stab them right in the back. This story goes back a long ago. You see, in Middle School, there was this girl named Ziyiu in my school. I honestly didn’t know much about her since she was in the grade below me. One day, she asked me if I could help her with her studies. I had like no idea how she knew me, but I guess I was Number 1 in our school. I was going to say no but she looked so innocent and all, so I said yes. Just like that, I fell into her trap. Every single week I would help her and the more I helped her, the more I started to like her. One day, she asked me out. Obviously at that time I was like oh my jesus my crush is asking me out and all. It took me like 0.01 seconds to think and I responded yes so fast I didn’t even realize I responded. From that day on, I gave her everything she wanted. EVERYTHING. I was lucky enough that she didn’t ask me for a mansion. My parents would’ve killed me. But I mean if Minghao asked for a mansion……. I probably would’ve said yes cause you know……. Anyways, apparently she was poor or something WHICH SHE OBVIOUSLY WASN’T, and she kept on saying that her mom needed surgeries and everything and they didn’t have enough money. I was so heart broken so every time she asked for money I would always give it to her. Stupid right? Yeah I know I was really stupid. After like one month of that, she suddenly didn’t appear in school anymore. I was so sad and I searched for her everywhere. I asked people and then I was done. I went to ask the principal. From then on I was completely finished with girls. I went in like a stupid idiot to ask the principal if her mom was okay and if she isn’t coming to school because of her mom. The principal had no idea what I was talking about. She told me that her mom is a math teacher at this really good college and they know each other. She wasn’t sick at all. And Ziyiu was nowhere near poor. She was rich enough that she could get a Ferrari. From Ziyiu on, I’ve never tried to get closer to girls. And that’s exactly why Minghao should learn too. He’s too young. Victoria really reminds me of Ziyiu. Her hair is long, and her eyes are sparkly. They’re both beautiful honestly. However, I just hate her. She looks too much like Ziyiu. I don’t ever want to get close to her. Ever.

------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! So back with another chapter this week, sorry this chapter is not so fun...... I mean Jun has an interesting story right? I wonder what's gonna happen..... hmm..... But school started like 2 weeks ago and I already have back pain.... yikes....... No it's not really caused by my extremely heavy backpack, although kinda. But mostly swim and soccer. It's been a lot of pressure lately. Next week we'll be back for more! Enjoy! Please vote, subscribe, comment, and share!