The Next SM

EXTEEN - The True Story of EXO and Seventeen

**WARNING: Seventeen fans: READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!! You have been warned**

(Still in dorm)

“Both of you guys have very interesting stories…” Commented Baekhyun.

“You have a boring story don’t you.” Laughed Chanyeol.

“I bet I have a better one than yours.” Smirked Baekhyun

(That morning-8:15 AM)

“Yahhhhhhhhh Vernon it’s ALL YOUR FAULT we’re already late couldn’t you wake up in the morning??!?!?!” Whined Minghao.

“No…. I couldn’t… I’m sorry… I slept too late last night and all the partying…” Mumbles Vernon, “I’ll tell the manager it’s all my fault so you guys won’t get punished.”

“You think that’s going to work? He’s going to say that we should’ve tried harder in waking you up and that we’re one team.” Complained Jun.

“Hey guys stop fighting and everyone’s texting me like crazy and asking where we are.” Joshua hollered.

“What does it say?”

Jihoon: Yahhh Jisoo!! Where are you and where is Jun, Minghao, and Hansol?! Are they with you??

Seungcheol: WARNING: Our manager is not very happy!

Jisoo: We are on our way! And yes they are in hell with me.

Jun: Is our manager ever happy?

Soonyoung: You mean they will be in hell with you soon. Enjoy your days in heaven right now you guys.

Minghao: But that’s not fair!! Hansol was the one who wasn’t waking up!

Seokmin: Be happy at least Jihoon wasn’t there!

Jihoon: Seokmin are you ready to experience hell?

All of them laughed. They could all picture what was going on in the waiting room with Seokmin and Jihoon. Jihoon was probably glaring at Seokmin and ready to hit him with his guitar. But the laughter slowly decreased as they knew what was going to happen to them.

“Driver, may you please drive faster? We’re already late and we don’t want to be later.” Joshua asked politely.

“I want to, but you know that the mornings of Seoul are very busy. It’s very crammed right now.”

Finally, 15 minutes later, they finally arrived at the studio of M Countdown, and all of them were afraid to enter.

“God all you scaredy cats just go in you know the later you go in the worse it’s going to get.”

“Hey Vernon you shut up it’s all your fault.”

“Let’s just go in whatever.”

All 4 boys enter the studio with trembling hands and slowly take their every step. They make it down into the doors of their waiting room and hear all the noisy chit chats. They glance at each other, knowing that all the noise will turn into silence once the doors are open.

“3….2….1…”

The doors open and it’s dead silent.

“Manager-nim… it’s all my fault… I’m sorry… I overslept… it really has nothing to do with them… they were trying to wake me up…”Vernon tried. He TRIED taking the blame. Those 3 appreciated his effort, but obviously it did not work.

 

*A/N: GREAT EFFORT VERNON XD*

 

“We’ll talk after your rehearsal. I’m letting you off for now. Hurry up and get ready!!!! You’re 30 ing minutes late!!” The manager glared at them while hitting their heads. Like that he left the waiting room and the room was left in a tight tension.

“Well, told you guys that the manager wasn’t very happy! Where did you guys go anyway?” S. Coups scuffed.

“Well I don’t know about them but we actually called him and told them that we were at EXO’s dorm,” sighed Jun, “But we’re still dead.”

“Well that’s quite obvious isn’t it.” Laughed Seungkwan.

(After the rehearsal)

“I wish you guys luck,” Smiled Dino, “Hopefully you guys won’t die.”

“Thanks a lot Dino,” mentally crying Vernon exclaimed, “it wouldn’t really matter if we died anyways. At least we would get on the headline for tomorrow’s news.”

“So, someone like to explain what happened?!?!” Roared the manager.

“We….. we…. we were all at EXO’s dorm and slept over… I accidently overslept… I forgot we had rehearsal…”

“You and your stupid Jisoo didn’t even CALL me. At least Jun and Minghao told me they were going over. WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOUR BRAINS? WOULD YOU LIKE ME TO BRING THE AMBULANCE

OVER?” The manager kicked Vernon in the stomach, “NOW HOLD YOUR HANDS UP.”

“We’re sorry……” Joshua was close to tears.

“Yeah right you’re sorry for not staying at EXO’s dorm and just skipping rehearsal you bastard.” The manager proceeded to hit Joshua in the head, “YOU TOO, SAME THING AS VERNON.”

“And you two. DON’T TRY TO ACT LIKE YOU DIDN’T DO ANYTHING. JUN DID YOU EVER TELL ME THAT YOU GUYS WERE GOING TO BE LATE? YOU PROMISED TO NOT BE LATE! YOU SAID THAT YOU DEFINITELY WON’T BE LATE.” He threw a water bottle at him, “COPY THOSE TWO!”

Minghao didn’t even think about it and he had his hands up already. He wanted less yelling as possible. “I DON’T EVEN KNOW WHY YOU’RE FOLLOWING JUN YOU’RE ALWAYS FOLLOWING--”

“Excuse me? Annyeonghaseyo, we are Monsta X. Can we go into the Seventeen waiting room for one sec?” Asked Hyungwon.

“Yes of course. And if you’re wondering what’s going on, those four want to be in a drama and they wanted help for acting. So we are practicing acting, Jisoo here is great at fake crying. There’s no violence going on. Please don’t worry.” Smiled the manager.

“Yeah okay…” Wonho laughed.

(Seventeen’s waiting room)

“Yah! What’s going on out there?? The issue doesn’t seem to be small.” Jooheon asked.

“Those four came 30 minutes late to rehearsal today and if you couldn’t tell… manager-nim isn’t happy.” Replied Hoshi.

“He threw a water bottle at Jun and all four of them had their hands up and he was yelling at Minghao. He kicked Vernon in the stomach and hit Joshua in the head. Apparently, being the great actor he was he stated that they were practicing their acting skills.” Wonho said.

“Well our manager needs lying classes. Pledis should teach them that.” Laughed Seungkwan.

“I mean, they’re probably used to it anyways. We used to go through that a lot during the trainee days and they still do it nowadays. Just not as much.” Hoshi complained.

“Well, I hope you guys are okay. Your company is soon going to win the most abusive company award very soon. Break the SM 10 year record.” Shownu said, “Well good luck all of you we’re heading off to rehearsal!”

“Bye~~~~~ ,and good luck” waved all of them.

“You shouldn’t really be telling that to us.” S.coups said while pointing to the door.

As Monsta X got the message and walked out, whispering as they walked passed and quickly left. Trying hard to not get their manager's attention they could see the four were already in a lot of pain with the manager scolding them and having sore arms. As minutes passed more idols came in for rehearsal and gave them looks of sorrow. Some even went in their waiting room and left them food or painkillers. The four weren’t as embarrassed since this time it wasn’t shown to their fans like on Seventeen TV. But, they did wonder if the idol life was still worth it.

“Okay, my throat hurts so I’m going to take a break and get some food and all. NOW, DON’T THINK YOU ARE DONE. I WANT YOU GUYS TO GO INSIDE THE WAITING ROOM AND STAY IN A PUSH UP POSITION UNTIL I COME BACK. IF YOU DARE TRY TO ESCAPE THIS WHILE I’M GONE, YOU’LL REALIZE THAT THAT’S A STUPID DECISION YOU MADE. NOW GO.”

The boys bowed to the manager and they ran inside the waiting room.

“Are you guys okay? Hurt anywhere?” Asked S.coups while Wonwoo, Seungkwan, Mingyu, and Jeonghan ran to comfort the members.

“SO YOU GUYS WHEN ARE YOU GUYS GOING TO GET INTO PUSH UP POSITION??!!” Imitated Hoshi.

“Yah Hoshi you wanna get beat up?!?!” Yelled Jun. Jun was going to beat up Hoshi but then…

“YAH YOU FOUR WHEN ARE YOU GUYS GETTING INTO THE PUSH UP POSITION AND YOU, JUN, YOU WANT TO GET PUNISHED MORE?!?!” Screamed the manager as he opens the door.

The four were shocked at why the manager was still here but didn’t even have time to think about it as all of them were pushed down by their manager.

“There. Good. NOW STAY THERE UNTIL I COME BACK. GOT IT?!?!”

“Ne…….”

(1 hour later - EXO enters Seventeen’s waiting room)

“Woah….,” Xiumin eyes widened, “What’s going on in here?”

“The next SM huh,” Murmured Baekhyun.

“Basically long story short, Minghao needs to lose weight from the chips you guys gave him and they joined him isn’t that sweet?” Laughed Woozi.

“You guys should get casted for a drama, great actors.” Complimented Suho

“So what happened was our manager is from Pledis, and you know what that means when you’re late to rehearsal. So you missed much more than what you see now.” Shortened S. coups.

“Ahhhhh,” empathized Chanyeol, “that happens to us during the trainee days. They threw basketballs at us and if you were pretty they’d dunk you in a bucket of water for ONLY 5 MINUTES. And they’d make us do stuff like what you’re doing now.”

“Well then I’d rather do this.” Joshua cried with hard breaths. Honestly, no. Maybe it wasn’t tears. You couldn’t even tell whether that was tears or sweat.

“How long have you guys been doing this for??” Asked Lay.

“Hyung probably one hour already. Manager-nim isn’t coming back.” Answered Jun.

“Joshua are you okay?” Comforted Xiumin.

No answer came out from Joshua.

“Yah Joshua hyung Xiumin hyung is asking you a question.” Vernon scolded.

“Let him be, Vernon. It’s okay. I know it’s probably not the best time to talk to him about something like that.”

“Yah. All of you stop it and get up. I can’t stand this anymore. You guys don’t deserve this crap.” Sehun said.

“But our manager is going to get mad. We can’t.” Pouted Minghao.

“You think I care? Get up before I kill you guys.”

The four got up and sat on the couch while Xiumin walked over to Joshua, “Joshua, are you okay? You don’t look okay.”

The room was silent for a minute. Joshua finally spoke up, and this was what came out of his mouth, “Leave me alone. I don’t need you.”

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, how did you guys like that chapter? Yeah it was probably over the top but why not? XD. This does probably happen though. Also, thanks to our 2 new subbies, you guys are awesome! Also to our first commenter, @Baa_llama ! Thank you for your support. Please continue supporting, voting, and commenting! Hopefully the next chapter will come out soon. Enjoy and tell us what you think happened to Joshua!