Get on the Train!

EXTEEN - The True Story of EXO and Seventeen

Present Time (2015)

 

(Hoshi enters EXO’s waiting room)

 

Kai glares at him, “You again?!?! Go AWAY, Hoshi, we don’t need your help here so GET THE HELL OUT!”   

Hoshi yells, “BUT, WHY YOU ALWAYS NEED ME!”

“DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY TIMES YOU AND YOUR 13 MEMBER GROUP MESSED UP? WE DON’T NEED YOU NOW GET OUT BEFORE I CALL SECURITY!”

“I’m an idol too you know,” Hoshi tries calming down.

“Hey Kai calm down, Hoshi is not trying to mess us up. But Hoshi, we really don’t need your help here. This is our problem. We wouldn’t like for this problem to get worse.” Suho smiled, “I’m sure that Seventeen has their own problems that need to be solved right now. Plus, aren’t you guys going onto stage soon? Why don’t you go check on them and get ready?”  

“SEVENTEEN ON STANDBY!” Yelled the stage manager.

“I see that you have to go now. Good luck! And don’t worry about us, focus on your stage.” Suho wished, and Hoshi ran off.

“So guys, you think that Tao is going to be okay? I really hope that his treatment is going well. Hopefully he’ll be able to rejoin us soon.” Baekhyun stated.

“I thought we agreed to not talk about him for the time being. We should focus on promotions right now and avoid talking about the Tao, it puts a lot of stress on me and I’m sure all of you. I’m sure Lay hyung will be able to meet and talk to him in China when he goes back. He can tell us about Tao then.” Kai fiercely said.

“Yeah guys, I’ll meet up with Tao when I have time. When I go back to China, I’ll make I’ll leave a day to meet up with him. You guys don’t worry about that. First, let’s get ready because we are next according to the program.”

(Seventeen finishes stage and meets EXO backstage)

“Congratulations on debuting guys. You all looked great. How was the feeling?” Suho asked.

“It was amazing! Thank you for your warm welcome. Except I think Hoshi might of messed up. But it was all cool because it was easily covered.” S.coups replied, “Good luck on your stage, EXO sunbaenim!”

“Hoshi, I told you to not think about us and think about yourself. And S.coups, right? Thank you!”

“EXO ON STANDBY!” Yelled the manager.

“Well, see you guys later!” Waved Lay.

(EXO goes onto the stage)

“Hey Hoshi what happened??” Woozi asked.

“ Oh… nothing really. They just rejected my help.”

“But you seriously need to pay attention. You messed up part of the choreo! You have to get on the correct train of thought, got it?”

“Yeah Hoshi, you have t...t..to be on the right train? Hey Jun is that how you say that?”

“Yeah.”

“Be on the right train so we won’t mess up again…. Okay?”

“Hey you know that I already missed the train before the stage right?” Hoshi laughed.

“Well...next time Mr. Kwon Hoshi you better get on the trai….i...in… at the RIGHT TIME AND THE RIGHT PLACE next time or else you’ll die Mr.” The8 said while he gave Hoshi the death glare look.

“Guys this is not the place to be fighting. Especially where god is watching. Go do it somewhere else if you guys want to fight.” Joshua calmly says.

“Joshua you aren’t god and our Jeonghan isn’t an angel, so they can fight. But still, guys don’t fight in the middle of a backstage hallway.”

“I know Jun. I’m Jisoos The reincarnated version of Jesus.”

(EXO finishes stage and goes backstage where Seventeen is still standing)

“Hey why are you guys still standing here? Something gone wrong?” Questioned Xiumin.

“Oh nothing just that they were talking about trains, gods, and angels.” Laughed S.coups

“Oh okay well we’re going to get going.”

“Xiumin hyung don’t leave me with these idiots.” Pouted Joshua.

“Haha, well you can come to my dorm later and spend the night with us if you’d like to.”

“Okay I’ll come so I can spend the night WITHOUT those idiots.”

“Jun, come to my dorm later today.” Whispered Lay. Jun gave the okay signal to Lay, and just like that both groups left with a friendly goodbye, besides Kai and Hoshi, who left in an awkward position.