Liar

EXTEEN - The True Story of EXO and Seventeen

(Angel’s POV)

“SO WHEN ARE Y’ALL GOING TO START KARAOKE? I MEAN ANGEL WHEN DO YOU PLAN ON DOING IT? WE ARE DOING KARAOKE RIGHT??” A hyped Baekhyun yelled, I mean if you couldn’t tell already. Next time he comes over he’s getting like no soju AT ALL. I don’t care if he even buys it, I will take it away like how the teacher takes away my phone.

“Ohhhh how about this, you can sing, only under one condition, we dare you to sing a song or a certain type. Doesn’t that sound so fun?! AND SOMEONE NEEDS TO SING GFRIEND’S “GLASS BEAD” INSTRUMENTAL AND THE “ROUGH” LYRICS!!! LEMME SEE WHO THE LUCKY ONE IS TODAY……… SEUNGKWAN!!!!!” Okay like I might’ve just might’ve drank too much soju too but it is my house…….

**Disclaimer: I don’t think there is a rule in Korea where you have to be a certain age to drink. I’m sorry if there is. I just know that China doesn’t have a rule for it so I’m making a hypothesis**

“Uh…… GFriend? Ahhhhhh YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!! GFRIEND!!!! OKAY I’VE GOT THIS YOU GUYS. GFRIEND IS MY LIFE!!”

Uhhhhhh….. Well honestly Seungkwan probably did like okay…… maybe…. Just everyone was like probably too drunk so it was hella loud. I mean we kinda did have a drinking party before this….Luckily it wasn’t this crazy during the truth game… wonder what would’ve happened if it was this crazy.

“Angel, can you pleaseeee sing something for us?? We all want to hear you sing. You can sing right?? Like you do own a karaoke machine.” Seungkwan said.

“Uh um….. I can’t really sing that well, like uh um yeah something like that…I just can’t sing….” Minghao eyed me head to toe and gave me that “You liar” look. Since last time he met me at the surprise fanmeeting, Minghao, Jun, and Lay clearly checked out VAStars, our YouTube channel, so obviously they can tell we sing, dance, and rap very well. Too bad I basically killed Victoria we have singing/dancing  games too. She’s a dancer if you didn’t realize by now.

“Please……. I really want to hear your voice! Is it angelic like your name?” Pouted Seungkwan.

I looked at Minghao, and Minghao gave the “just go show off” look and I of course replied the “that’s mean” face, “No? I don’t know if it is angelic? But fine, don’t pout. I’m younger so I should be pouting. Any song suggestions?”

“Ailee sunbaenim!” Shouted Sehun and Woozi in unison.

“Okay I guess that works. I won’t do good though.” And Minghao, Jun, and Lay just gave me the “lying is no better than being mean” face because I covered Ailee all the time on our channel.

“Uh, not to be rude but why do you, Lay hyung, Jun hyung, and Minghao keep making weird and mean faces to each other, are you guys fighting?” Mingyu questioned.

“Um no we are not fighting… They just looked at me weird so I returned.”

“Then why are they glaring now?”

“I DON’T KNOW! I’M INNOCENT REMEMBER!! ANYWAYS I love Ailee. Uh, how about “U&I” because that song is legendary to me.” I got the “Lying isn’t better” face AGAIN!! Like what we weren’t fighting. Okay maybe, but still. And U&I is legendary to me so I wasn't lying.

“If you think you aren’t good at singing why did you pick that song??” Chanyeol asked.

Well guess what I got ANOTHER FACE! But, at least this time it was “lying never works/Lying backfires” face. Thanks Mingyu it’s official after you said it now everyone notices our little face off.

But, Captain Obvious/Mingyu keeps going, “SEE THEY DID IT AGAIN! And why did you pick this song??”

I just continued typing in “U&I” into the karaoke machine and said, “Well, I like that song so just ing deal with it! And if you don’t like the song just leave. I DON’T CARE!!” Of course I spoke in chinese so only Minghao, Jun, and Lay could understand and it looked like Xiumin and Chen didn’t so I’m saved. But…..

“Lay hyung what did she say?” LIKE SERIOUSLY CHANYEOL WHY DO YOU CARE!?!

“She said well, I li-”

“Shut up Lay oppa, the song is going to start! That’s rude!!”

“REALLY NOW I’M RUDE?” Lay laughed.

“SEE THEY ARE FIGHTING!” Mingyu screamed.

“OHH EVERYONE QUIET!” I screamed as I sat on Lay’s lap while covering his face with my hand. The introduction was starting and Seungkwan got up to dance. Great, just great I hope I can laugh and sing. So I continued and started to sing the lyrics just like Ailee, “HEY~ OH MY MY~ COME ON, GET DIRTY, HA!” I stopped Seungkwan in his tracks. I made everyone wide eyed. I mean, I think they did. Dino’s eyes looked like they were going to pop out of his eye sockets. After I was done everyone was quietly staring at me like I was some sort of alien or something……. Besides Lay, Jun, and Minghao who were laughing like crazy on the floor.

“.....You’re voice is absolutely angelic……” Said Seungkwan mouth wide opened.

“Really? I didn’t know…..” I laughed.

“Oh of course you knew,” Laughed Minghao, “Next time I’ll show you guys Angel and Victoria’s YouTube channel. They’re very talented.”

He just had to say that now. Like now. Seriously. Therefore, I gave him a “You’ll die later you just wait” look and his face oh my god it was adorable!

“You guys should audition for some company or something, I’m sure any company would like to have such talented young people like you guys!”

“Seungcheol we did. Just we didn’t get no reply yet.”

“Oh I’m sure that you guys are able to. But even if you don’t, did you sign up for our school yet? You know the school we go to is only for like trainees, idols, and talented people.”

“They already did.” Said Jun, “They were on the new kids list.”

“Oh yeah I totally forgot. Jun’s dad owns the school so you can ask him basically anything.”  

“Oh how convenient.” I chuckled.

“Have you guys gotten the supplies and uniforms yet?” Asked Minghao.

“Nah we’ll do that sometime later. It is only August.”

“Dude school starts in one month. These uniforms take time to make to your adjustments.”

“Number 1, I know that, we still have a month. Number 2, my dad orders 1 day shipping all the time. Like he has no patience. Number 3 I’m sure my size is really easy to make.”

“Wait, if you come to our school, that means you’re rich right?”

“No, not really. My parents just work regularly so we’re a middle class family. And since our YouTube channel is popular we get money from that.”

“Oh wow. Well if anyone bullies you guys don’t be hesitant to tell us.  We’ll help you guys at school.” Said Mingyu.

------------------------------------------

Sorry for the late update! I almost forgot! Whoops! Well I think that this was one of the shorter chapters, and a y ending. Sorry about that. Tomorrow's EXO's Monster's mass watching day! (Whatever it's called) 7am EST and 4am WST (8pm KST). So EXO-L's let's do this! Other than that I don't have much to say so thanks for reading and see you guys next chapter~~~