Crumbling down

EXTEEN - The True Story of EXO and Seventeen

“Okay let’s get started, how have you been feeling lately Tao?”

“Ummm, lately I have been feeling better… But I feel like if I go back it’s going to get worse and it’s not going to do good for the group.”
“How much more rest do you think you need because we could have another comeback soon.”

“That’s the thing you see, I don’t know, sometimes I feel okay but I’m worried about going back. If I do, I might struggle trying to catch up with you guys. But at the same time I trained and dreamed about this my whole life and I can’t just throw that all away.”

“I totally understand. But please don’t strain yourself. If you can’t, you just simply need more rest.”

“But, what if SM doesn’t give me the rest I need?”

“They might not but it is still your decision. Don’t worry about that now, I’m sure that they will make a careful decision on that. Plus you still have us supporting you no matter what.”

“But, my family is sort of worried. Especially my parents mainly my dad.”

“Your family does know you best but still it is your life and your decision. And you two help a man out!”

“Uhhhh, we would but it is your group and we shouldn’t influence his decision since we don’t know the whole story.” Jun answered.

“It’s okay. An outsider’s opinion might help me. Since, there could be an obvious answer but Yixing cares so much that he won’t say it.”

“Ummmmm, follow your heart??” Minghao says nervously.

“This probably won’t help right now because at the moment we should follow our stomachs. I’m kind of hungry.”

“Okay! I haven’t ate breakfast or lunch yet of let’s eat” Tao says happily. “Mommmm! Can you make us food?”

(Back In Korea-Joshua’s hospital room)

It was so awkward and so quiet that you could hear a pin drop. You’d think that a room with 19 people in it would be loud. But, it wasn’t. All you could hear was the sniffles from the crying members.

S.Coups decides to break the silence by saying, “How about we just say what we think about Joshua just in case he does… You know pass.”

“Coups! You should be positive, not negative!” Baekhyun yelled, “But I guess a sharing of feelings would be a healthy thing to do at the moment. Coups you start.”

“Umm.. Okay Joshua I’m sorry for being a bad leader. Since I was so focused on my problem that I didn’t know you were struggling. But, now I realize I was also a really bad friend and I just should of known. I hope I will be able to make it up to you. Jeonghan your turn.”

“Shua, I you are like my best friend just like a twin. And seeing you like this is unbelieveable. You made me into the person I am today. And on my first day of training I was scared and you were there for me. So for now on I’ll be there for you. Soonyoung (Hoshi).”

“Josh I hope you remember that without you there is no Seventeen you might not think you are in important. But, I think everyone plays a big role in our group. And I already have loss friends *glares at Kai* and I don’t want you to leave either. Wonwoo you can go.”

“Hyung, you have encouraged me so much by saying how I am funny and the others just don’t understand me. You also said that I’m not emo and even if I was that there is nothing wrong with being emo. Um Jihoon(Woozi) your turn.

“Josh I hate to say it but Soonyoung was right. You do play an important part in Seventeen and I hope you recognize that. Because you are really good at doing arrangements. And are also very kind to me even when I was being no good and using your guitar to hit others. Seokmin(DK/Dokyeom) you can speak now.”

“Thanks, Jihoon for giving me permission to speak. Anyways Josh you are like an older brother to me. You always cheered me up like when Jeonghan called me his idiot you called me smart. But, I clearly wasn’t smart enough to see your struggling. So when you wake up I’m going to return the favor and cheer you up! Mingyu, I now give you the right to talk.

“Hyung, I really hope you wake up because you promised me you would teach me. But, now I’m stuck with Hansol(Vernon) and he’s definitely not going to help me so please wake up. Seungkwan you should just get this over with so you can go.”

“Congratulations hyung, I hope your happy. I cried more for you than I did for my mom on Seventeen Project. PLEASE WAKE UP FOR THE FANS. Hansol please speak now I can’t continue.”

“Umm sure Seungkwan….. Josh it was really nice to have an english buddy. Other than my family of course. And in honor of being honest I really like when you call me a translator it tells me I have a purpose besides rapping. Chan(Dino) your turn.”

“Hyung, without you and with Jun and Minghao(The8) missing in action. Who’s going to get no lines with me? *Woozi looks confused* Joshua you really understand me. And I hope that I will be able to understand you in the future. Xiumin Hyung you can speak now.”

“Ummm. Can I you know go last?”

“Sure Xiumin Hyung I know how much he means to you so I’ll go. I know you are a very kind, nice, and a gentle person overall. And everyone needs someone like you so please win the fight and wake up. Baekhyun your turn.”

“Joshua you should really wake up because you have not had the chance to do karaoke with me. And when you do sing with me I’m sure you will be a thousand times happier. Chen your turn.”

“Joshua, honestly I never thought someone could be as beautiful and majestic as me. Until I met you so when you wake up lets rule the world!! Chanyeol.”

“I have never really seen you laugh a lot before, which makes me sad. You know, people should be happy and just laugh and enjoy life. Hopefully that’ll happen soon for you. Because everybody deserves to laugh and smile. Kyungsoo (D.O.)”

“I never got to choke you. But, I can tell you’re a person who shouldn’t be choked or even deserve to choked like Chanyeol. If you ever do end up needing to be choked I’m sure your members will call me. Jongin(Kai) please be nice doing this.”

“Why wouldn’t I? Sure, I have problems with Seventeen at the moment. But, Joshua never did anything that made me mad and for that I actually like him. So I hope you wake up. Sehun.”

“I’m sorry that I made you and the other guys get up. You probably got in more trouble for that. And I hope I can make it up to you in the future. Minseok (Xiumin) hyung everybody went so I guess it’s your turn.”

“Umm. Joshua, I can’t believe you actually did this. I told you that you could always talk to me if you need someone to talk to. But, I guess you felt insecure or worried that I wouldn’t understand. If you just told me I would’ve tried to understand and I wouldn’t leave you until I did.”

“Hyung, don’t beat yourself up about it.” Joshua said in a shaky tone. Tears were falling down his eyes and he couldn’t stop.

“Wha…..Joshua you……I…….” S. Coups dashed out of the room. Jeonghan chased after him.

“Coups! Stop!” Jeonghan breathed heavily. They finally sat down at a bench, “What’s wrong? Why are you mad?”

“ leave me alone. You have no ing right to talk to me now.”

“Are you kidding me?!?! Yah! Calm down! I don’t know why the hell you are so mad right now. You can’t even talk to me properly. What is wrong? Tell me and we can work it out!”

“Excuse me? This is the hospital. If you guys would like to fight please go outside. We have patients here who need rest.” Said a nurse.

“Sorry for disturbing,” Jeonghan said as he dragged S.Coups outside, “It won’t ever happen again.

“HYUNG! Stop your crappy attitude! It’s really not the time!”

“ what? How much better do you think you are? I’m the older one! You know how sick I am of you?!?! You always follow me and it’s really annoying! LEAVE ME ALONE FOR HEAVEN’S SAKE!”

There were tears in Jeonghan’s eyes, but he got up anyways, “Fine. I’ll leave. But I’ll never talk to you again.”

 

--------------------------------------------------

So maybe the ship sank? Lol. Sorry about that guys. My friend had some issues posting so very sorry this is late. The next chapter will hopefully be on time. School starts tomorrow and I still haven't finished summer reading lmao. Shout out to @SeventeenMinwon for being our first upvoter! Thank you so much! Thanks so much for reading! Please subscribe, vote, share, and comment!