Ming to the third power

EXTEEN - The True Story of EXO and Seventeen

**This chapter will be in like a weird format for you guys so it’s easier to read. ‘means thoughts’ everything else is talking. Minghao is peeking from a corner so he’s having thoughts in this random writing lol**

 

Mingming: Angel is that you? Is it really you? ‘My child has grown up so well’

Angel: Yes it is, how do you know my name but I don’t know yours?

Mingming: You don’t remember me? ‘How does she not remember me??’

Angel: Well people change and I stay adorable.

Mingming: Sure “bunny” keep telling yourself that. ‘Honestly she got cuter. She sort of looks like is five years old’

Angel: Bunny? How do you know about that?? The only people that knows are- WAIT it can’t be! MINGMING?!?!

Mingming: The one and only. I missed you too. ‘She smells really good’

Angel:**bear hug**

MingHAO: ‘Who the hell is he’

Mingming: Okay okay let go of meeeeeee!

Angel: Are you going to transfer!!

Mingming: What?? How are you and Victoria? ‘I need to know everything about Victoria, I need her back!!’

Angel: AMAZING, how have you been? Have you seen Victoria? Did you get another girlfriend?

Mingming: Great. Yes. Yes. ‘Why so many questions??’

Angel: WHO IS IT?? I WON’T TELL VICTORIA!

Mingming: Jieqiong……… ‘Great it looks like she hates me now.’

Angel: Ohhhh…. She doesn’t like Victoria and I…..

Mingming: It’s okay.. She forced me too.. I want to break up but I don’t want to be lonely. ‘Well I want Victoria and you back but Pinky will kill me probably…’

Angel: Ohhh… Victoria has a new boyfriend. I’m sorry. ‘Lies I know very well Victoria doesn’t want him back.’

Mingming: Who is it?!?! ‘NO THIS CAN’T BE HAPPENING!! STAY CALM’

Angel: I want you to find out for yourself I don’t wanna tell you so don’t try!

Mingming: So Bunny I’ll ask the same thing. Do you have a boyfriend? ‘I HAVE A CHANCE’

Angel: Nope.

Mingming: Do you like anyone? ‘I am so desparate’

Angel: Nope I’m just trying to make friends at the moment. Why do you wanna know so much about my love life??

Mingming: Well first, if I do break up, I don’t want to be lonely… Second, Victoria is taken. Third, we are already friends. ‘That came out weird…’

Angel: OPPA?!?! You know I just think of you as a friend right!!

Mingming: Yessssss. ‘Ugh lonely so lonelyyyyyyyyy’

MingHao: ‘YOU BETTER I LIKE HER MORE’

Mingming: I know... But? We will still talk even though I'm dating Jieqiong right? I missed you two too much! ‘Should I include I have no real friends now?? Jieqiong uses me. I left Seventeen…’

Angel: OF COURSE!! Give me your number! **pinky promise**

Mingming: Sure here. I pinky promise.

Angel: Are you going to transfer I’M HERE!! VICTORIA’S HERE!! Jieqiong’s HERE!!

Mingming: Pinky? Oh I’m not sure anymore! Like please no. ‘It’s the hurtful truth’

Angel: LOL!! Seventeen’s here too!

Mingming: That’s nice but they already debuted… And I don’t think they have tim-. Wait? Does Jun go here? ‘Wait do I miss Jun?’

Angel: AWHHHHHHH THAT’S SO CUTE!!

Mingming: **pins her to locker and covers ** Yah shut up!! People are staring! ‘WHY DID SHE SCREAM!’

Angel: Oppa you know I how I feel about being pinned…..

Mingming: OH SHOOT, I’M SO SORRY!! **hugs** Please forgive me. ‘Please forgive me. I sorry for what I did in the past.’

MingHAO: ‘WHY DO THEY HUG SO MUCH!! I HOPE SHE NEVER FORGIVES HIM!!’

Angel: I do. And Jun does go here. All of Seventeen does actually.

Mingming: Oh WOW. ‘All of them??’

Angel: Can you let go??

Mingming: Oh sorry!! I guess I can transfer… You’re here, Jun’s--

Angel: AND I’M ALL THAT MATTERS!!

Mingming: Sureeeeee….

**pushes him all the way the to administration office**

MingHAO: ‘WHY ARE THEY SO TOUCHY’

Angel: HE WANTS TO TRANSFER!!

Office guy/JYP: Um okay... Talents??

Mingming: Umm I don’t have-- ‘Lies’

Angel: HE WAS A PLEDIS TRAINEE!! AND HE DANCES!

JYP: Acceptable.

Angel: REALLY THAT’S AMAZING **hugs**

JYP: Girlfriend??

Mingming: WE ARE NOT DATING!! Bunny congratulate me later. ‘So embarrassing but it’s fine’

MingHAO: ‘BETTER NOT BE SHE IS MINE!!’

JYP: Really? You called her bunny?

Mingming: Ask her. ‘Why does bunny just slip out it’s like I don’t know her name.’

Angel: He calls me bunny because I’m jumpy and I have lots of energy! But, I don’t like carrots. And I usually call him Koala since he likes sleeping, eating, and hugs! And our friend Victoria is Panda because she is asian, like really asian she likes everything asian!

Mingming:**Slaps forehead** Really Angel, Well I do like sleeping, eating, and hugs. And Victoria is in love with everything asian but still that’s weird……’

JYP: OKAYY THEN TMI. Here’s the paperwork. And rule book… Rule 17 is very important. NO DATING!!

Angel+Mingming: WE ARE NOT DATING!! And aren’t there people dating already?

JYP: Probably but they aren’t obvious… You two keep hugging to public.

Angel: URGHHHHHHHHH!!

Jieqiong: Mingming! Congratulations you are transferring right!! **kiss on lips**

JYP: Nevermind….

Jieqiong: Why are you talking to this low life *points at Angel**

Mingming: She is my best friend? Why?

Angel: I guess should leave… **mutters*low life who does she think she is??* BYEE KOALA!!

Jieqiong: Can I call you Koala?

Mingming: No! BYEE BUNNY!!! I’LL TEXT YOU LATER!

Angel: OKAYYY!

Jieqiong: Bunny? I want a pet name!!
Mingming: Well I only give pet names to special people so I guess you're not getting one...

MingHAO: Hi Angel!

Angel: Hi Haohao Oppa!! Have you been watching? ‘Obviously’

Minghao: Yes….. I wanted to know about the new guy! Who is he?

Angel: You already know him….. ‘Well maybe’

Minghao: How do you know him?

Angel: A person showed me him. And we became good friends ‘Really good friends’

Minghao: Why did you hug him?

Angel: Because I can?? ‘So JELLY’

Minghao: That’s not really a answer?

Angel: I HUGGED YOU!! Are you jealous?? **giggles**

Minghao: NO! OF COURSE NOT!

Angel: Then why are you asking so many questions??

Mingyu: What questions?

Angel: ‘MINGYU I swear you are so clueless!’ WAIT!! **takes the things Mingyu is holding puts them on Minghao’s pile** Hold this. **hugs Mingyu**

Mingyu: what?

Minghao: Haha very funny!!

Mingyu: Ohhh!!

Minghao: What else do you know about him?

Angel: Well do I know that he is a good kisser….. ‘LOL their faces’

Minghao: WHAT!! I THOUGHT YOU NEVER DATED!

Mingyu: **laughing** This is hilarious!

Angel: He has kissed Victoria too…. ‘How do you feel know playboy?’

Mingyu: WHAT!!

Angel: He did us both longer than 2 minutes at least. ‘Victoria more than 5 at least lol’

Both: WHAT??

Angel: What? Is something wrong?

Minghao: Yeah you and Mingyu are still hugging. And second-

Angel: **let's Mingyu free and hugs Minghao** Better?

Mingyu: HAHAHAHAHA I CAN’T EVEN!!

----------------------------------------------------------

Happy Holidays everyone! Guess who has tickets to the BTS concert (Did I mention this already whoops). Well guess who has hell week in swimming. KMS.