Life is Rough

EXTEEN - The True Story of EXO and Seventeen

(Victoria’s POV)

“Angel... don’t… it’s not worth it.”
“What?”

“It’s not worth it. They have like 10 people.” I said as punches came to my stomach, “The… more y...ou do it the worse…”

“Hey. Are you still alive?” Jieqiong asked.

“ are you sti-”
“I”m not going to give you time to finish that sentence . And I won’t give mercy with you guys. Unless you don’t tell me whether or not you guys are poor or not.”

“Don’t you already know?” Angel yelled. Jieqiong dropped me on the floor and went to Angel.

“Of course I already know. But… I want to hear it from your mouths.”

“Well you have poor manners.”

“Oh you didn’t just say that.”
“And what if I did?”

“Guys, go. Don’t give mercy on them.”

The pain was excruciating. I was already hurt before, and I can’t go through rounds like this.

“How do you like that honey?”

“Like it better than your face.” Angel replied.

“You little rascals don’t have manners don’t you?”

“Stop!” Someone yelled. Heads flew back to see who was saying something like that to the queen of the school.

“Oppa?” She asked.

“Stop. You can’t do stuff like that. I can’t let you.”

His face. His face. It was so familiar. But I can’t recall who it is. Wait. I think I know. But no. No. He left. He can’t come back. No way. No way. It’s impossible. Tears started welling up in my eyes when he grabbed me, “Come with me.”

“Are you...” I asked when we got outside.

“Victoria! Who are you? Come on I’m taking you home. You need to get treated.” Eunwoo rushes over.

“Eunwoo, let go. I’ll talk to you later. Leave us alone.”

“What?”
“Go.”
“Um… okay… uh… call me!”

“I’ve missed you.” He hugged me.

“So I’m right…” I started tearing up, “It is you.”
“I’m sorry. I love you.”

“No. Don’t. Mingming. You have a girlfriend don’t you?”

“Victoria. I’m sorry. Let me tell you. Jieqiong forced me to be her boyfriend.”

“Liar. Who would believe that? You guys were in the same company, you speak the same language, you guys were good friends. And now you’re telling me that she forced you?”

“Listen. We didn’t even break up!”

“You said you would come back to me after you left China. You just… left me. All alone.”
“I know. I’m sorry. I really am.”
“I...I love you… but I’m sorry. You can’t be my boyfriend.” I hugged him, “I need to go. If you need me I’m in Dorm 398.” I rushed off.

“WAIT! WAIT VICTORIA!”

I started crying. I couldn’t believe that he came back. It was a miracle. But I just couldn’t accept him.

“Stop.” He grabbed me.

“Let go. I’m serious.” I said in a choked voice.

“Is it possible?” He asked.

“You know the answer to that. But in case… no. I’m sorry.”
“Why? Please… don’t leave me.”

“You have a girlfriend. But look, we can still be friends alright? I’m just done with you. Let go.” He slowly let go, but I could tell he didn’t want to. I really don’t know what I’m doing. Memories are the worst. Mingming… remember I love you.

“Angel! Are you okay?”

“I don’t think I can walk that well. But I’m fine. Let’s go. Are you okay? Why are you crying?”
“Nothing. It's okay”

“Angel! Are you okay?” Came Moonbin.

“Yeah. Let’s go. I’m tired.”

“Stop! I’m serious you can’t go.” We heard whispering voices around the corner.

“Let’s go check what’s up.” I said.
We made it around but Angel was furious when she saw what was going on.

“Jun… I hate you.” She yelled, “You little bastard that has made us go through this… I can’t believe your members even trust you like that. You’re not qualified to be an idol.”

“Hey! You can’t say something like that!” Jun screamed as Angel walked away.

She suddenly started walking back and pulled out a milk carton out from Moonbin’s backpack.

“By the way Jun this milk is spoiled. Tell your dad to fix that.” And she poured it all over him. And it was spoiled. It was all chucky and everyone backed away when it was poured. I’m sure someone also screamed, but I gasped for a dramatic effect. And then she placed the carton of milk in his hand. Like dang Angel. You go girl!!

“Oh my god, I can’t believe you just did that…” Jun started, “DO YOU KNOW HOW EXPENSIVE MY NEW CLOTHES ARE? THEY WERE $1000-”

“HERE BASTARD.” She said while throwing him $2000, “Buy yourself another shirt. Well, more like a better outfit.”

“Angel where did you get all that money from?!?!” Mingyu asked with a shocked face. I mean everyone had a shocked face so…

“I work hard unlike someone I know. I heard Jun hasn't been doing his homework recently. Right Victoria?”

“Yeah… totally…”

“See you later loser.” She boasted and she dragged me away since I was still like daydreaming. Suddenly, the milk carton was thrown at her. But, luckily she “accidentally” fell. I mean it was so obvious I just didn’t know if they could tell since they were kinda far away. She turned back to him and yelled, “How rude of you. You might be rich. You might be famous. But, you have no manners. Anyways, I would love to sit down and have a lovely chat with you about your lovely manners, but I have a business to run.”

“Don’t you mean business to attend to?” Eunwoo asked with a confused face.

“No Eunwoo, Angel knows exactly what she’s talking about.” Moonbin smiled.

“What?” He asked.

(Mingyu’s POV)

“Well Jun, you should go wash up. You kinda smell.”

“Shut up. See you guys later.” He stormed out.

“Well I mean it was kinda funny…” Woozi commented.

“Of course you think it’s funny. Anyone that thinks it’s sad, you think that it’s funny.”

“Hey but don’t you agree?”
“It was gross. But funny.”
“Do you think Jun actually did it??”
“He’s a bastard anyways so probably. Just don’t know why.”

“Hmmmm……. Remember Ziyiu? I think that’s her name?”
“Uh… No?”
“Well I think I remember him telling us about her? About like her using him or something. I don’t know.”

“Mingyu that sounds dumb.” He said while hitting me with his guitar.
“Yah! Stop hitting me! And I know it sounds dumb. Sometimes it’s reality though and you can’t do anything about it.”

(Mingming’s POV-Conversation in Chinese)

“Yah oppa what were you talking to her about?! Why are you even speaking to someone like that??!!” She pouted.

“Jieqiong… listen… please don’t do that alright? I don’t want to see people getting hurt.”

“Do you even know what she’s doing to me?”

“I don’t know. And I don’t want to know. Look, this might not be the right time to tell you this, but I’m telling you anyways. She used to be my girlfriend. And from what I see you’re doing more harm to her.”

“Are you serious? You used to be her boyfriend?”
“Why are you laughing?”
“I’m not surprised you broke up with her.”
“Come to my car.”

“WHAT?!? Can’t you just tell me?” She said as soon as we got into our car.

“Jieqiong. I’m going to tell you all at once. I was the one that ditched her because I needed to become a trainee in Korea. And I’ve never wanted to break up with her. If that means ending our relationship I’m sorry.”

“Well then. Did you know that she’ll ditch you? She’s a trainee in Pledis right now.”

“Is...is that why?”

“What?”
“Nothing. Let’s go. What do you want for dinner?”

“Nothing.”

“Fine. Then I’m going to drop you off at your dorm okay?”

“Fine.”

--------------------------------

WHO'S GOING TO PRUDENTIAL CENTER FOR BTS CONCERT?!?!? I AM!!!! OMG I'M SO HAPPY! IT'S MY SECOND CONCERT (EXO was first) AND I'M SUPER EXCITED! XOXO