What happened?

EXTEEN - The True Story of EXO and Seventeen

‘I’ll make your life miserable…… don’t worry, I’ve warned you……….’

“No please……. Don’t……. Who are you……….”

“VICTORIA!!!!” Someone was shaking me and I felt sick. I opened my eyes to see Angel shaking me.

“What?” I mumbled, still dizzy and I felt unconscious, “What happened?”

“Umm….. I spin kicked you on the head last night so we put you in bed. If you weren’t going to wake up we were going to take you to the hospital today. Uh, I came to see how you were doing, and you were talking weirdly. Are you okay?”

“I don’t know…… Was there someone in my room yesterday?”
“Um…. oh you mean Jun? He put you in bed yesterday. Why?”

“Oh then nevermind. I heard someone whispering weird things to me yesterday. It couldn’t of have been him.”

“Could it have been………. Your……….”

“I don’t know. It might of. But I’m not sure why he would want to ruin my life.”

“Victoria, people change. He said he would come back but maybe he already has a girlfriend.”

“Mingming….. Come back…… I miss you….. You promised me…..”

“Oh how about this. I got good news!”
“What?”
“This morning….. I got a call……. From Pledis……”

My mouth went wide, “Could it be…..”

She nodded.

“OH MY GOD ANGEL!!!!! WE DID IT!!!!!”

“Now you’re happy. Good.” She smiled.

“You didn’t lie, right?”

“No. They said to come to their company tomorrow if it’s possible, to get all the contracts and all signed. Can I borrow your dad?”
“Again? Your parents just can’t come?”

“You know how busy they are…..”

“I’ll ask my dad. But you probably know the response. Yes.”

“Thanks Vicky. Wanna get some breakfast?”

“I still feel dizzy…..”

“Alright, what do you want to eat? I’ll go get some for you.”

“Anything's fine, really. But I want bubble tea now.”

“What flavor?”

“Hmmmm….. Mocha! And I’m guessing you’re going with Taro?”

“Yeahhhhh! Sure I’ll be back in like half an hour okay? Oh WAIT also DON’T TELL THE BOYS ABOUT OUR TRAINEE THING OKAY? I want to see their reaction”

“Thanks.” I smiled.

‘Mingming….. Where are you? I really want to know. Where did you leave me all alone? Are you in China? Please…… I miss you….. Come back……… home.’ I didn’t know that I was so upset that I ended up crying literally a river after I fell asleep again. It was Angel who came back later who woke me up and told me tears were streaming down my face like really badly. I mean it was Angel that brought him up……. Please let’s just not talk about him now.

(Hours later)

“I’m excited to see all the trainees tomorrow!” If y’all couldn’t tell, I was VERY hyped after seeing the CEO and signing the papers. Even better, Angel’s dad called and said that he could fund Pledis since you know, they’re kinda broke….. If you guys didn’t know, Angel’s like REALLY RICH. LIKE SUPER RICH. Her dad owns Korea’s biggest company, ALLStar Enterprises. I mean it’s pretty big around the world too. It’s just that Angel never tells anyone, except me. So when people ask her she’s like, “Oh we’re not rich we just are middle class.” OBVIOUSLY NOT. Such a big liar. But I mean she does it for good purposes. A lot of people hang out just for money, so I guess you could say that she does it for testing people. I, amazingly, became one of her best friends because I thought she was just a fun person to hang out with. Little did I know that she was super super rich. And later I found out that our parents were friends so sooner or later we were going to meet anyways……. I plan on stealing her money one day so if any of you guys wanna join you all are welcome! Haha no just kidding. But I’ll tell you guys when I wanna do it so we can meet up and you know plan on how to do it, YOU READERS OUT THERE!

“Victoria………”

“What is it?”

“Tao………. EXO……..”

“What about it?”

“Here,” She said handing over the computer, “Read the article yourself.”

“No way……” I cried, “No…….. Gimme your phone.”

I dialed for Baekhyun’s number since that was the first one that came up. No one answered. I dialed Chanyeol too, he didn’t answer either. I kept on calling until it was Xiumin, literally the last one.

“Hello?” He answered. FINALLY.

“Is it true?”
“What?”

“T-”

“Victoria. Do you have time? Can we talk about this in person?”

“Um now?”

“I mean I guess anytime is fine.”

“I’ll come now. Should I bring Angel?”

“Whatever you want.”

“Well then I guess I will because she needs parental supervision. I’ll be there in less than half an hour. Wait I need your address.”

“Oh yeah 0420 EXO Lane.”

“I gotchu. I’ll see you later.”

“Angel we gotta go. Xiumin’s looking for us.”

“Alright give me a second to wash up. Wait, ask if Joshua’s there. Please? I’m scared.”

“WHYYYY? C’mon hurry and let’s just go.”

“Just askin’..... Kinda scared……”

“THERE’S NOTHING TO BE SCARED ABOUT UNNI HURRY UP!”

“YES THERE IS!”

“LIKE WHAT?”
“THEY’RE GOING TO MURDER US AND SAY IT’S OUR FAULT!”
“NO THEY WON’T I KNOW THEM!”

“FINE THEY MIGHT MAKE OUT!”
“ANGEL HAVE YOU WATCHED TOO MUCH OF BESTIE’S EXCUSE ME? DUDE IT’S NOT GONNA HAPPEN!”

“WHEN YOU WERE KNOCKED OUT WE PLAYED THE TRUTH GAME…… AND XIUMIN AND JOSHUA MADE OUT FOR 4 MINUTES!”

“I DON’T CARE! YOU THINK I HAVEN’T SEEN ENOUGH OF THAT! NOT ONLY THAT I’VE DONE ENOUGH OF THAT!”

“DUDE! FORGET ABOUT YOUR EX!!!!! BUT WE DID TALK ABOUT THE TIME I ASKED ABOUT CHICKEN AND MINGMING PINNED ME TO THE WALL! WELL I DIDN’T INCLUDE THE NAME BUT STILL!!”’

“ANGEL! DON’T TALK ABOUT ANYTHING MINGMING RELATED IN FRONT OF JUN!!!!!”

“I KNOW THAT’S WHY I DIDN’T SAY HIS NAME!”

“OKAY FINE, CAN WE HURRY BECAUSE XIUMIN IS WAITING!”

“FINE WHATEVER LET’S GO!”

(At their dorm)

“Hi,” Joshua said while opening the door.

“See I told you they were together!” Whispered-screamed Angel.

“What?”

“Oh nothing. Hi Joshua.”

“You guys are here,” Xiumin sighed, “C’mon into the living room, all the members are there.”

“Um…. okay.”

Well the living room didn’t…. Um…… seem very festive…. Let’s put it that way.

“Are you guys okay?” Angel asked.

“Here. This is the recording of what Tao said. You guys can watch it yourselves.”

-------------------------------------------- 

Hey guys back again. Let's be real. BTS had a comeback and I resisted myself from watching it on the first day of the release (I failed). And although not a hardcore ARMY (Idk I might not even be one I mean I know the members quite well and know all their songs lol just don't really pay attention to them) DAMN BTS IT WAS A SLAYEDDDDD COMEBACKKKKKKKKK. I AM SOOO FREAKING EXCITED FOR MAMA OMG EXO BETTER WIN LOL. THIS YEAR'S MAMA AWARDS ARE GOING TO BE SO LITTTT (Sorry not sorry but it's true) I'm ready for Papa YG to drop those comebacks on me before I die. ALSOOOOO LAY'S COMEBACK OMFGGGGGGG IT SLAYED MY EXISTANCE. LUHAN MADE A COMEBACK YESTERDAY SO Y'ALL ALL INVITED TO MY FUNERAL (YES THE GHOST IS HERE TODAY) AND SF9 AND PENTAGON OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGG I THINK I'M DYING BECAUSE OF THESE COMEBACKS AND I CAN'T HELP IT. Sorry this is long lol have a good weekend! (P.S. I am waiting for Seventeen's and KNK's comeback)