Friends?

EXTEEN - The True Story of EXO and Seventeen

(Eunwoo’s POV-Lunch Time)

Come on why wouldn’t she tell me? I’m still pissed but I guess I can’t blame her. I do have a girlfriend anyways and she is just as pretty.

“Eunwoo!” She called. That’s my girlfriend right there.

“That’s your girlfriend?” She gasped.

“Yeah why?”

“OH MY GOD SOWON UNNI! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!” Wow she’s jellie. And such a fangirl.

“Who are you?” She asked, “Wait you look familiar. OH MY GOD, YOU’RE THAT GIRL FROM THAT YOUTUBE CHANNEL! YOU’RE VICTORIA RIGHT? FROM THAT VASTARS CHANNEL OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT.”

“Unni you know me?”

“Oh well my group or GFRIEND watched your YouTube channel once by accident, and we really enjoyed it so you know….”

“Sowon what happened to me?” I whined.

“Nah you’re just there. Right now I’ll stay with my friend here. SHE WAS MY FRIEND FIRST.”

“Pfft.”

“Vicky!” Someone called. Wow these days girls just get more and more beautiful. This girl has dark purple hair and her hair just flows so well….. Wow. And she’s holding uh…. IS THAT MOONBIN? WHAT THE HECK HOW DOES SHE KNOW MOONBIN? Welp looks like he doesn’t have to worry about not finding a friend again. Since it looks like he found a very pretty one. Whatever I found Victoria.

“Oh hi Angel!” She said, “Looks like you found a friend.”

“He’s my cousin.” Angel huh. Nice name too. Suits her fine. WAIT WHAT DID I JUST HEAR? MOONBIN’S HER COUSIN? WAIT WHY HASN’T HE MENTIONED HER BEFORE? LIKE SHE’S GORGEOUS.

“Wait like real cousin?” Victoria asked.

“No you know what he’s actually my brother. No duh he’s my cousin. My 1st cousin.”

“Wow that’s nice to know. He’s cute.”

OH MY GOD VICTORIA YOU ARE INSANE HE IS NOT CUTE FOR JESUS SAKES.

“Moonbin where’s your girlfriend?”

“Sowon where’s SinB?”
“I think she’s getting lunch. Do you want me to get her?”

“Yeah sure thank you.”

“So….. you guys wanna get bubble tea this afternoon?” I asked.

“Yessssssss we should bring Sehun oppa too!” Angel screamed.

“Sehun oppa would love it.” Victoria chuckled.

“Oppa!” SinB rushed over.

“Hi honey.” Moonbin smiled.

“What do you want?”

“I want you to meet Angel, my 1st cousin.”

“Hi SinB unni, I’m Angel.”

“Hi. Nice to meet you.” She smiled. Another person whose smile is so beautiful.

(Angel’s POV-After School)

“So we’re going to bubble tea right?” I asked.

“Yahhhhh I’m so excited.” Victoria said as we walked to our lockers, “What’s this?” She asked. It was a note that feel out of her locker.

“What does it say?” I asked.

Hey you guys are new right? I’m Jieqiong. I wanna meet you guys and make friends. I’ll see you guys on the rooftop after school. See you!

“Oh she’s in Pledis right?” I asked.

“Yeah I think so. She’s really good. I think she’s gonna be in the next Pledis girl group.”

“Well I’m excited to meet her. She seems really nice. Wait lemme tell Moonbin that they should go without us first, because we’re not sure how long we’re going to get distracted.”

We reached the rooftop and sure that was quite some workout. I mean we had to climb like 6 flights of stairs. But no one was there.

“Hello? Jieqiong unni?” I called.

We waited for another 10 minutes and still no one showed up.

“Do you just want to ask one of the other trainees later? Maybe Pledis called her in for something. We should go now because we still have many things to do.”

“Sure if she shows up later we’ll just explain to her tomorrow.”

“So…. what flavor of bubble tea you-”

BAM

My head….. Ow…. it hurts……. And my body…… it’s not moving……… I open my eyes and my vision’s blurry. I don’t know what happened but I’m really dizzy. Both my hands and feet are tied. Literally is this kidnapping? But I still don’t know what’s going on. The last thing I remember is that we were talking about flavors of bubble tea. Victoria….. Where are you…….

Someone lifts my chin, “Hi there.”

“Who are you?” I ask.

“Oh you don’t recognize me? I’m Jieqiong.”

“What are you doing here?”

“Honey…. What are you doing here? If you didn’t know, I signed up for this place and got it today. Jun gave me special privileges. What would I be doing here? Chilling! No duh what else?”

“Where’s Victoria?”

“What if I hid her somewhere?”

“Where? Can you let me go? I need to go.”

“Number 1, why would you care where Victoria went? Number 2, no I’m not going to let you go. This is fun.”

“So you planned this from the beginning?”

“No wonder you’re a genius. You’re so smart.”

“Shut up. Where’s Victoria?”
“Bring her!” She yelled.

She came all beaten up and she looked dead. Seriously. She was bloody.

“Angel……. Save…. Me……”

“There’s your precious friend. Now since we’re done with her it’s your turn. There’s no turning back……..”

The first kick was in the stomach. Then a punch came flying in my face. I’m pretty sure I already started bleeding. Then her bodyguards or whatever you wanted to call them lifted me up into her face.

“New student, you like this? It’s called a new student ritual.”

“Shut-” Another punch came into my face and I started spitting blood. My body hit the ground and I felt like I broke bones. I’m pretty sure I have a concussion. The pain going through my body wasn’t stopping. It wasn’t. They kicked and punched me mercilessly. I wish they didn’t tie me up because then being the fifth degree black belt I am I’m sure that I could’ve beaten the crap out of them. Sadly, I don’t break ropes I break boards.

“I’ll see you guys here tomorrow.” She smirked, “I hope you guys had a good time.” And they left. They left us hanging on the rooftop alone and we couldn’t move.

Ringggg ringggggg ringggggg My phone…. It was close by….. I need it. The caller was Moonbin. Thank god I have those muscles to get to the phone.

“Yah it’s been like 2 hours where are you guys?”

“Oppa… rooftop….”

“What?”

“Rooftop…. Come….”

I’m guessing that he sensed that we were literally dead from something, “Okay I got it. Wait. I’ll be there in 2 minutes. Don’t move.”

(2 minutes later)

“Angel!”
“Oppa…. Save us….”

“Okay okay wait here….” He untied the rope that was around Victoria and my wrist and ankles and called Rocky to come here to help him.

“Minhyuk… can you carry Victoria to the bottom floor? Tell someone to call the ambulance.”

“Don’t…. Just bring us to your dorm… we’re going to live. And give me my phone I need to make a very important phone call.”

“Who?”

“My parents.”

“Wait don’t your parents own ALLStar Enterprises?”

“Exactly. Just give me my phone.”

Soon we were at Moonbin’s dorm and they called over their doctor from their entertainment and we got treated. Fantagio has very nice workers. Like why would they work on someone they don’t work on.

“What happened to you?” Moonbin asked.

“Nothing. It’s fine. It’s all settled.”

“Why did you go to the rooftop?”

“Oppa I’m not in jail! Stop asking. It’s like I’m being interrogated. Are you going to state my rights too? Why do you even care??”
“I’M CONCERNED FOR YOU!”

“Angel you should just tell them.” Victoria whispered.

“Fine. It’s all Jun’s fault since his parents owns the school. And there is no ty mall nearby therefore I think this ty school is a perfect place for one.”

“How does that explain your injuries?”

“We don’t even have any injuries!”

“Then explain your bruises you guys have and, you were bleeding!”

“I was pissed that I couldn’t go shopping. So Victoria got a knife and cut me and she accidently punched me really hard clearly. Then the blood got on both of us therefore since she punched I gave it back to her so we were even!”

“Wait… Rocky check who has the rooftop today. And how does that explain why were you tied up?”

“Because I wanted to try the tied up challenge also! Is that so wrong?!”

“That isn’t a challenge. Trust me I’ve done like every single one.”

“Jieqiong has the rooftop today hyung.”

“Jun… you will die.” I mumbled.

“What did you say? Tell me the truth. Don’t lie to me because I’m going find out one way or another.”

“Then find out yourself. Why are you so concerned anyways? I’m not a big deal I can die and no one will care.”

“Because you’re going to get hurt someday!”

“So? Who cares? I got hurt today anyways.”

“Just tell me the truth? Okay?”

“Angel… he’s your cousin… you should tell him.”

“Fine. We met Jieqiong at the rooftop and she beat us up. Happy?”
“Why?”
“How am I supposed to know? What is it, the new student ritual or something? I don’t know! That’s what she said.”
“So how come I didn’t get beat up when I came.”

“Well maybe your turn is to come. It’s only the first day of school.”

“Shush Angel. I’m not stupid. What seriously happened?”

“Literally, that’s what happened.”
“Honestly, I know she always lies…. It is sort of her thing. But, that’s all we know.” Victoria said. Thank god she backed me up. Because it’s true, I always lie. People normally don’t believe me anymore just like Moonbin. But, if I didn’t lie my life would be much worse.

“Wait Jieqiong just updated her Instagram. Lemme see what it is…. Moonbin here… look for yourself.”

The caption read:

Welp guys. I found two new girls who are poor in our school!

“Is she talking about you?” Moonbin asked.

“I WILL ING CHOP WEN JUNHUI’S HEAD OFF OF HIM. IF IT’S THE LAST THING I DO. GET MY KNIFE! I’M TAKING A WALK SO YOU ALL BETTER BAIL ME OUT OF JAIL TOMORROW.”

“So it is… WAIT BUT YOUR DAD OWNS ALLSTAR ENTERPRISES! THIS MAKES NO SENSE!”

“WAIT ANGEL’S DAD OWNS ALLSTAR ENTERPRISES? NOO HE’S LYING. THAT’S LITERALLY IMPOSSIBLE! THAT’S THE BIGGEST COMPANY IN KOREA! AND HOW COME THEN THEY SAY YOU ARE POOR? WHAT IS THIS A STUPID HIDDEN CAMERA! GUYS IT’S NOT MY BIRTHDAY!”

“Rocky stop yelling and it’s true. Angel just never tells anyone because one she always lies it’s like her thing and two she doesn’t want people begging her for money.” Victoria said.

“Rocky, it’s true.”

-------------------------------------------

Welp guys, I guess I'm late again. Sorry. I guess I can just promise that the chapter will be updated every weekend. I'll try my best to. I'm failing school (maybe by asian standards lol) and I'm about to kill myself. Alright before I waste time I need to go finish my math homework. Thanks for reading! XOXO