Life is a Fantasy

EXTEEN - The True Story of EXO and Seventeen

Jun’s POV

I couldn’t stand my feelings for him anymore he was taking over me and my thought process. Plus I wasn’t going to let him get a girlfriend. Girlfriends ruin your life. I should know that more than anyone.

“What if…….” I started. I didn’t know what to expect from him. But, I

really wanted him. I’m desperate. He is like my only chance to get married. I’m only gay for him. No one else. “What if I told you that I like you?”

Minghao stood there in shock for like 1 minute his eyes looked like they were going to jump out of the sockets. Then the first thing he did was sigh, “Jun…… I know that you don’t like girls in general, but I do. I really don’t think that all girls are like your first love, Ziyiu is it? Can’t you trust them? She was just your first. If you got a second I’m sure thing would have gotten better. Everyone deserves another chance well, at least girls need another chance.”
“Pfft. No. What are you talking about?”

“Jun. I don’t know whether your saying that just to prevent me from liking Angel or whatever we aren’t even dating it is just a crush, but I’m not gay. I’m sorry if I hurt your feelings. But, I really…… Just don’t misunderstand. I want you to be my hyung. I just don’t……. Want to date you.”  

“ARE YOU CRAZY?”
“Jun……. I……”

“Really. You’ll regret it. You are picking a girl you just met over me.” He walked away, leaving Minghao all by himself.

“I’m sorry Jun…. I really am.”

(Dinner)

Victoria’s POV

Ding dong! Ding dong!

“That must be them!” I yelled exciting, “I’ll go get it! Hey guys!” As I opened the door I was shocked to see all of them here, “Woah. Minghao you did bring your whole crew.”

“Yeah,” he chuckled, “Is that okay? I mean Angel said it was okay.”

“Sure I guess. We made extra extra just in case you were to bring so many people. AND YOU BROUGHT……. IS THAT…. OH MY GOODNESS…JESUSS... YOU BROUGHT EXO, MINGHAO?!?! LIKE EXO ARE THEY REAL?!?”

“Teehee, I forgot to tell you guys that sorry.”

“People isn’t the problem it’s food…. I don’t think we made enough…”
“Haha we thought about that a long time ago so therefore we brought food! Lots and lots of food!

“VICTORIA! WHY ARE YOU SCREAMING ABOUT EXO AGAIN?! I WAS JUST CALMLY WATCHING SOME DRAMAS AND YOU SCREAM OUT OF NOWHERE?! STOP DAYDREAMING THAT THEY’RE GOING TO BE HERE SOMEDAY. IT’S ANNOYING WHEN DO YOU IT EVERYDAY LIKE YOU ARE LUCKY WE HAVE SOUND PROOF WALLS AND NICE NEIGHBORS! IF WE DIDN’T PEOPLE WOULD TELL ME TO SEND YOU TO THE DOCTOR!!”

“ANGEL come see for yourself. And I know you can’t watch dramas calmly you cry every episode.”

“Fine. What is it?” She said as she came over. She gasped, “Are they real?!?!”

“Hey Angel what if they brought Day6?”

“No way…Not possible.. I don’t see them anyways.. I already checked when I saw Xiumin and Kai in the front.”
“Haha I’m just kidding.”

“I hate you.” She glared, “But come on in guys. Make yourself welcome and don’t go in Victoria’s room. Unless you want to see how ALL of your posters turned out.”
When a blob of your favorite bands are in your house, sometimes it’s just a living miracle. You don’t even think about anything and that’s what happened. It was until half way into dinner when Angel snapped me back onto earth and away from exo planet. All I was doing was staring at each and every single of the members and trying to inspect whether or not they were real. I mean, maybe I was just daydreaming….. Like I felt so lucky. But I want to know how was Angel so calm like I know she has met many famous people in person but STILL THEY ARE IN OUR HOUSE!!

“Victoria! For goodness sakes! It’s like your 500th time zoning out! And it has only been like 30 minutes! If you do the math that is like a lot of times! I mean a lot, A LOT!! Like did you even eat?”

At that moment I knew I was in trouble I saw moving but there was no sound coming out. Knowing her, she is very sarcastic, weird, and sometimes crazy. She probably said things like, “What language do I have to say it for you to understand?” and she was probably saying it in every language she knew…. WHICH WAS LIKE ALL OF THEM!!  I tried to answer but, I was still in dream mode. I think my mouth was moving. Since, you know, I could see myself in the television reflection. But, no words were coming out!!!! This was embarrassing. Either the guests were worried about me or confused on how she knew all the languages.

“Umm.. I’m fine? I think I am? Can you hear me? Am I dead? I feel weird? What am I?”

Angel looked at me like she never did before she looked concerned, confused, scared, and sad at the same time. And she spoke “You are clearly not fine. I can hear you. You are not dead obviously. But, you look like you are dying inside. Umm, you are a human being. Are you sure you are okay?” I felt like I was frozen. But, since Angel and I know everything about each other she knows how to bring me back to reality. So I said, “D..daydream. Just do it. PLEASE!” I could tell everyone was confused but, I know Angel was the only one scared.

Angel’s POV

I know when Victoria daydreams… I mean like deep daydreaming that’s what I call it. It’s like deep sleep but daydreaming. But there is only one solution. Well, there are probably more but we found the most effective way to wake each other. I slowly got up and went to a locked cabinet. This cabinet holds the commandments we live by. It sounds stupid I know but we were seven years old so deal with it. I took the commandments out and read commandment seventeen. “Umm first to our guest… We are not weird this is just a weird ritual we have….. Uh are you sure you want to do this? Like the last time we did it you ended up in the hospital? And I was almost kicked out.” Victoria slowly nodded and EXO and Seventeen looked at us like we were murders. Literally after I said hospital they covered Dino’s eyes. Like PLEASE COVER MY EYES I’M SCARED TOOOO!!! LIKE WHAT WILL MINGHAO THINK OF ME?! WHY AM I EVEN THINKING ABOUT HIM RIGHT NOW?? Anyways I continued, “Well Vicky you know the drill.” She got up turned around and said “Go.”

“Do I have to like do it now? We sort of have a crowd? And the party isn’t over we didn’t even sing karaoke or play the truth game. LIKE COME ONNN!”

“Oh, KARAOKE! I LOVE HER ALREADY! DO YOU WANNA BE KARAOKE BUDDIES?” Baekhyun excitedly yelled.

“LET’S JUST GET IT OVER WITH!!” Victoria yelled.

After she said that I know I could do anything about it. So I moved all the tables, instructed people to move over, brought out the extra mattress from the guest room, and I changed clothes according to the rules on the commandments. Like why were we so against skinny jeans back then? I breathed and read, “Your choices are neck, stomach, back, head, or leg.”

“I don’t care.”

“Sorry………. I am.” I did it with my eyes closed. I had no idea where the spin kick was going. I just…. Did it. “Where did it land or hit?” I asked.

“I did not expect that to happen…” Half of the people in the room said.

“......in…….in…... in the……..head.” Said Mingyu.

“OH MY JESUS I FORGOT I WAS FLEXIBLE OH MY GOD I’M GONNA GET KICKED OUT OH MY GOD SOMEONE HELP IT’S JUST A FANTASY IT IS NOT REAL! WAIT SOMEONE HELP SOMEONE HELP-”

“You’re not supposed to say Oh My God Angel.” Groaned Vernon.

“Here,” Minghao said calmly as he wrapped his arms around me, “Can someone carry her to her room? Angel you just lead them to her room. If she doesn’t wake up by tomorrow then we can go to the hospital then.”

“I’ll do it.” Volunteered Jun.

Jun’s POV

People thought I was nice right? Carrying Victoria since I have nothing to do with my life.

“Victoria’s room is the room, uh, with an EXO poster on the front of it. I think it could be Infinite or Beast. I mean it also could be KNK or Astro too. She’s obsessed with too many bands. I just don’t remember at the moment.”

“Cool thanks. How about this? I’ll stay with her for some time to make sure she’s fine.”

“That’d be great. Thanks Jun. Call me if you need anything.”

I set her into bed, and her hair. ‘So you’re that easy to mess with huh? Easy target. Don’t worry I’ll tell you everything I’ll do soon. If you don’t like what’s going to come up it’s not going to my fault dear. I’ve warned you.’ She felt different from others. I don’t know. She felt so soft. Even when she slept she was beautiful. Wait. What am I thinking? No. I hate her.

“Listen girl,” He whispered into her ear, “You’re my new target. Oh right, you go to my school right? Right you’re the new ones. I’m wondering why. Both Angel and you are new to the school. What did you do to  bribe EXO and Seventeen in getting you guys into that school? See with that innocent look on your face, I can already know you’re the right target. Listen, I’m going to tell you everything I’m going to do. If you don’t hear it’s not my fault. I’m going to make you my personal worker and destroy you. I mean, that’s what all girls deserve. Then they know not to mess with boys. Listen Victoria……… your life……… is ruined………… by me.”

---------------------------------

Coooollllllllll. Okay. I need to tell you guys something. Remember last chapter? The stalking part? Yeah. Guess what. It's true. I think I forgot to tell you guys. Literally I've done that lol. So don't become friends with me lol. I'm weird. But I'm so happy! A 4 day weekend and a sleepover and more homework and writing to do. But it's nice to finally relax. So thanks for reading and see you guys next time!